i hope NK puts some sense in yo Anjali's head
clover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
please continue and PM me. I want to know what NK says.😊
neverbefore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What?!! 😲  Let's deal with this another way...put yourself in your readers shoes...would you want you to continue?!!! πŸ˜›  

Brave, brave NK...πŸ‘

drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BEAUTIFUL PLEASE CONTINUE
kyunki_iloveu thumbnail
amazinggg..
loved it..
yes please do continue it
:)
Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I loved your take on the upcoming track Nafi! :) I hope the CVs take a leaf out of your book and at least try to show something sensible rather than chewing our brains out! This was beautifully written. Especially Khushi's frustration! :) And at this moment NK may just be higher on my list of ideal men than Arnav! :p Anjali needs to hear some home truths without mincing words. They are acting like she is a bloody patient who needs to be in the ICU 24x7! Gaahh.. How this show frustrates me! Sorry to take it out on ur OS :P But Arnav man.. the tortured soul.. Between wife and sister! And you ask if you should continue? Do I even need to answer that? :) I shall catch up whenever I'm ol ;) love you! <3
preetihere thumbnail
Phew! What a relief that was!
Oh YES! Please do continue...i especially want to hear from NK πŸ˜ƒ

swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Plz do continue. Very wonderfully written. As much as i would love to read how Arnav convinces her, i will also want to know what Nk tells Anjali and how he gives the mother-son jodi a piece of his mind. Thanks for the PM and do continue soon.
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Do not stop! This is a command. Your story is the balm that our spirits need to heal the torture the show has inflicted on us.

I want to be there when anjali is forced to hear the truth about her selfish, self centred, deliberate shutting off of reality and the damage this has caused to so many people. Let us hear what NK, the only person who has seen the truth, has to say to this selfish deluded creature.
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pls continue...this was fabulous...u wrote K's emotions so beautiful...she still only wants his happiness...awww

-Sona