Arhi TS: A Midsummer Night's Storm (lastpart) p17 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
wow this is what should really happen...loved it very much...anji needs to face the reality big time and khushi needs actual words of reassurance from arnav only...simply brilliant and pliz do continue this...thnx 4da pm dear...
you should continue ...
this part is awesome !!!
Please please please continue!!! This is beautiful! ❤️
Amazing ! Very well written indeed. Ofcourse you have to continue ...
I have to say this ...this is the third os i've read on the current situation and have marvelled at how each one is different and yet so wonderful in it's own way...
really like your writing and expression. link to any other stuff you've done and pm for update please. thanks!
a heart-breaking though very moving os... could totally relate to khushi'a and arnav's pain and confusion... every time they try to do something for their family's happiness, they are left shattered by accusations and misunderstandings... loved nk for supporting khushi and taking on the onus of getting anjali to face the truth... please do continue as I really want to know what nk said to anjali!
YES U NEED TO CONTINUE!!!!

SO GOOD! Ur writing style and the plot! 

If u don't continue, I'll probably fill your inbox with PMs pestering u 2 continue 
Yes plz do continue!!!! Anjali needs a reality check honestly shes not the only one who went through all this khushi has gone through so much mire and worse than this and only bc of anjali!
thnaks.awesome...lvoed it...superb...wonderfull...
Loved it... beautiful writing!!! Please continue.