Kanchana New Horror Serial

Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ‘Kanchana -Thriller SerialπŸ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Geb-oQsekyI&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Starts from July 23 @ 8:00 PM in Vijay Tv..πŸ˜ƒ

The new show, Kanchana has Pooja, the popular anchor of SS Music Channel. She has also acted in a couple of films in Kollywood.πŸ˜ƒ

Vijay TV which has been gaining constant success is mega serials in the past, is now launching a thriller serial titled Kanchana. The story of Kanchana is of a girl who traces the life which she had left behind.

Kanchana who has been out from her native for her education, plans to visit her village and be with her grand parents.  When she arrives to her village, there are many people including her grand parents who do not appreciate her visit to the village.  Even though people around her shower her with love and affection there seems to be more tension on their faces.

When Kanchana finds out the reason behind her birth she goes in search of her ancestral roots and her tryst with destiny.  The truth behind her birth insists Kanchana to search for her other seven forces which when united will restore peace to her disturbed and scattered family.  Will she find out the other seven forces and win the evil that has surrounded her forms the story of 'Kanchana'.

The serial is directed by Azhagar.  Don't miss it.😊

OHHH my goddd! They copied the background music from the hollywood horror film "Dead Silence"...wow!
WOW horror serial i love to watch horror movies and serial and waiting for it !!
Thanks sweety akka for sharing it 
Originally posted by sneha_vijay

WOW horror serial i love to watch horror movies and serial and waiting for it !!
Thanks sweety akka for sharing it 

U are most welcome Sneha dear.. my pleasure..😊

Me too dear after seeing lots of oppari serials this horror thriller serial is like a new fresh change..πŸ˜† Hope this serial will be good lets wait and watch..😳

Seem to be a new attempt for Vijay tv.. lets see how they are going to take this story ahead ..
ama akka new va like this serial ..waiting for it 

Edited by sneha_vijay - 11 years ago
Originally posted by seelaks

Thanks Sweety πŸ˜Š

U are most welcome seelaks dear.. my pleasure..😊

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Seem to be a new attempt for Vijay tv.. lets see how they are going to take this story ahead ..

Yes akka hope this thriller serial will be interesting coz its directed by SM serial director Azhagar again..πŸ˜ƒ

i saw one scene with Kuili - she is acting like old bramin lady - her acting were really good - the way she looks it's creep me out

yeah i would say something different

alright so far .. will watch some more epis before deciding whether to continue or not.
Yes me too saw Kuyili coming as an old lady with scary evil eye expression..😳

@~*Thamizhan*~ Yes u are right me too think the same..😊