Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I love this show! All the actors fit the pieces like a jigsaw puzzle... Are you saying that Saba Hameed didnt have much to do last season?

And what excellent work has Uroosa Siddiqui and Ali Safina done in this season? Dancing? :D

Also, please tell us how many more episodes to go?
Taify thumbnail
Using vasay's name there would've caused confusion. And Saba indeed had a half baked role last season. She even complained of it!
Some say that the whole behroz track was added to please her... but then they r just rumors!
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my detailed review
This season was certainly better than the last one. The scenes were connected with each other and there was a proper story line unlike last time where randomly one scene would come after other with no connection at all.
The biggest drawback this time was too many tracks going on at a same time.. 
Naani-Bhaanji track was fun this time.. last time i found it quite boring.

I soo agree with the reviewer about the Behroz Sabzwari track.. it was so not required. Instead of wasting time on them they could have focused more on Nabeel-Dolly and Sukki-Taaka who were not given any proper track this time around. Also Behroz Sabzwari's acting was very awful in this one same goes for the actress playing her wife whereas Saba Hameed was very good.. i feel she is a bit under rated and Javed sheikh as Faraz was actually good this time around i usually find him over the top.

I was excited about Malka Rani's come back.. but the whole Saima Ch. entering into politics track was not that much funny as i expected it to be. It was good but not that good. Also i missed Saima Choudhry and Faraz's scene. They used to be so funny.. Bushra Ansari was as usual at her best & i really liked Shehryar Zaidi in this one.. he was so natural. 
As for Fari D & Bobby D. Bobby D track clicked with me whereas Fari D fell flat..it wasnt a well written track.. They should have concentrated more on Saima Ch and Fari D fights rather than Fari D trying to make Annie her bahu.. THe only fight sequence between Fari D & Saima Ch was hilarious. Hina DIlpazir was funny at times and at times she was disappointing where as Wasay was hilarious throughout...His mannerism, his dialogues, get up every thing was so funny.

I liked vicky-laila track probably because we have seen their relationship developing from the first season..so, it was good to see them getting hooked up but they should've shown how laila got rid of that adeel guy. One day they suddenly realized their love aur love triangle ka teesra angle gayeb hi hogya. The acting of that Vicky guy is good though i feel sometimes he underacts whereas Sana Askari was better this time around.. Usually she is irritating but this was a controlled performance and that Adeel guy was pathetic.

I really dint like Annie-Meekal track.. it was half backed.. They just suddenly fell in love & committed to each other.This one was a sore point. Also from the acting point of view Shahzad Sheikh was BAD whereas Naveen as compared to Shahzad was good but overall she dint create an impression

Among the married couples of previous season Azar Sila got the maximum scope. I liked their track but in past couple of epis their track is not moving at all.. Alisha is doing a good job whereas Ahsan Khan, i feel is capable of doing much more I dont know why he has restricted himself in these chocolate hero types roles. Dolly-Nabeel & Sukki-Taaka's track was non existence so there isnt much to talk about them except for Dolly whose punjabi accent is really likeable.. and i missed Nuchi Khaala in this season.

overall, despite a few flaws this one is not to be missed

I cant believe i wrote such a long review ðŸ˜•

Edited by Usman. - 11 years ago
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i love the show i hope inshAllah they continue the series
Taify thumbnail
Originally posted by: Usman.

my detailed review

This season was certainly better than the last one. The scenes were connected with each other and their was a proper story line unlike last time where randomly one scene would come after other with no connection at all.
The biggest drawback this time was too many tracks going on at a same time.. 
Naani-Bhaanji track was fun this time.. last time i found it quite boring.

I soo agree with the reviewer about the Behroz Sabzwari track.. it was so not required. Instead of wasting time on them they could have focused more on Nabeel-Dolly and Sukki-Taaka who were not given any proper track this time around. Also Behroz Sabzwari's acting was very awful in this one same goes for the actress playing her wife whereas Saba Hameed was very good.. i feel she is a bit under rated and Javed sheikh as Faraz was actually good this time around i usually find him over the top.

I was excited about Malka Rani's come back.. but the whole Saima Ch. entering into politics track was not that much funny as i expected it to be. It was good but not that good. Also i missed Saima Choudhry and Faraz's scene. They used to be so funny.. Bushra Ansari was as usual at her best & i really liked Shehryar Zaidi in this one.. he was so natural. 
As for Fari D & Bobby D. Bobby D track clicked with me whereas Fari D fell flat..it wasnt a well written track.. They should have concentrated more on Saima Ch and Fari D fights rather than Fari D trying to make Annie her bahu.. THe only fight sequence between Fari D & Saima Ch was hilarious. Hina DIlpazir was funny at times and at times she was disappointing where as Wasay was hilarious throughout...His mannerism, his dialogues, get up every thing was so funny.

I liked vicky-laila track probably because we have seen their relationship developing from the first season..so, it was good to see them getting hooked up but they should've shown how laila got rid of that adeel guy. One day they suddenly realized their love aur love triangle ka teesra angle gayeb hi hogya. The acting of that Vicky guy is good though i feel sometimes he underacts whereas Sana Askari was better this time around.. Usually she is irritating but this was a controlled performance and that Adeel guy was pathetic.

I really dint like Annie-Meekal track.. it was half backed.. They just suddenly fell in love & committed to each other.This one was a sore point. Also from the acting point of view Shahzad Sheikh was BAD whereas Naveen as compared to Shahzad was good but overall she dint create an impression

Among the married couples of previous season Azar Sila got the maximum scope. I liked their track but in past couple of epis their track is not moving at all.. Alisha is doing a good job whereas Ahsan Khan, i feel is capable of doing much more I dont know why he has restricted himself in these chocolate hero types roles. Dolly-Nabeel & Sukki-Taaka's track was non existence so there isnt much to talk about them except for Dolly whose punjabi accent is really likeable.. and i missed Nuchi Khaala in this season.

overall, despite a few flaws this one is not to be missed

I cant believe i wrote such a long review ðŸ˜•

but i can blv i wrote it =P
U can write for TVKahani 😉 if u want 😆

and we think alike!!!
Usman. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Taify

but i can blv i wrote it =P
U can write for TVKahani 😉 if u want 😆

and we think alike!!!

haha.. really?
i'm hardly watching anything on tv these days.. what would I write ðŸ˜†
karankittu thumbnail
has the drama finished? :O
Usman. thumbnail
Originally posted by: karankittu

has the drama finished? :O

nah.. i guess a couple of epis or more are still remaining.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This season was goood...
i dont think Hina Dilpazeer is orver acting..i think she's doing a Fantastic job...n she shud hav been given more tracks...n yea im least interested in Annie-Mikaal, Vicky-laila..i dun like laila

Saima Chaudhry is the Life of the show!!

Vasay Chaudhry  well i remember he used to come in many comedy sitcoms few years before...