Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Goodbye everyone

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Reading about new promo is enough for me. Cry
I had decided I would at least put up with it until actual leap to know what takes place, but now I no longer care.Cry
I would like to share something, "I had very private reason to be attached to the show, Kunal & SINAL. Being in field of psychology, the concept is relevant to my future career. SINAL is the best couple and love story I've seen. The word love is enough to annoy me and real couples have not been able to convince me of that but SINAL did. I actually started believing in love after seeing SINAL.
Now the biggest reason of all, Kunal Chopra; not just because it is best character. The person who recommended me the show; (bhabhi & friend) said to me it is you. I thought she was just joking but she literary described how. I asked my other friends and they agreed with her. It made me curious and I opted for the show and has not looked back. The reason I use to defend KC at every point was because I felt I was there. It may sound cliched but really I can not put in words.

Right now I feel same as I felt 7 years ago when we left India. I still have not been able to come in terms with the fact that I may have to live in US for ever. When we left India, I know it had to be done but still leaving home...

I know there is less than 1% chance things may actually turn out good and CVs don't butcher Kunal Chopra and SINAL, but if it does someone pm me; if you still stick to it. For me no Parichay; no need to come to forum.
Well nice knowing everyone and enjoyed debates. Too bad it couldn't last. It may take me some time and past episodes, but it has to be done... 

Edited by jay_bpm - 21 July 2012 at 11:42am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

annjudynaz1312annie_mckinnenmochas156arabicabharopalzsTheSnowmanGayathri_MSK.logssudi_4m_kolAnkitaKaransandy118_RiDdHi-Rojaa-awesumsoniaHitchHiker_

mochas156 Senior Member
mochas156
mochas156

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Please wait till 27th July . Atleast that's what I am going to do.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaparadigmAnkitaKaranjay_bpm

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
i said the same in other post 

sorry all my friends on parichay forum. A final good bye from my side Hugbye all. 

if anything good happens, someone pls pm me.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312arabicapalzsrainbowgirlAnkitaKaran..anushka..jay_bpm

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Jay .. even I love Kunal and sidhi and SINAL to core...but cant take their separation and for me to it is the end.. not willing to see anymore...and I can understand what are you going through..Cvs have really let us down and cheated us and dont have anything to say...
I am so emotionally attached to SINAL it would take lot of hard work and would be very difficult initially to detach myself from the show but guess good things do come to end , so does parichay for me ..I want to leave Parichay on a happy note , if i miss SINAL will see the old episodes but cant take SINAL separation and more over Kunal with Richa,,, i just hate that...
and will be active in the forum for a while ...it has become my habit now so ...will be even more difficult but gradually would stop that as well.
Me to had good time debating , discussing and reading everyone's post and comments but again good things come to end ...
Thanks everyone for tolerating me,  my VM and post...will miss you all ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

annjudynaz1312mochas156arabicapalzsAnkitaKaranjay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mochas156

Hey I wish I could but too painful. If you plan to stick & things turn out alright, please pm me. But sorry I just can't

mochas156palzsarabicaAnkitaKaran

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by mochas156

Hey I wish I could but too painful. If you plan to stick & things turn out alright, please pm me. But sorry I just can't

Good Decision Jay...

naz1312arabicapalzsAnkitaKaran

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Jay, think of it from a different angle.. if you continue with the show, you can psycho analyze Ekta and her twisted mindAngryClap.. much more challenging than SinalConfused 

Anyway on a serious note, good luck in future!! take careHug

mochas156arabicarainbowgirlAnkitaKaran

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
same here guys. pls pm me if everything is ok, i can't handle this. i tired to keep a positive attitude but couldnt , now I'm getting depressed bcoz of a fiction showOuch, its not normal.Ouch they played with our emotions. Unhappy

ChomelarabicarainbowgirlAnkitaKaran

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index