Dekha Ek Khwaab

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Dekha ek khwab MANVEER FF CHAPPY 1

diorslik IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Heyy guys I know you all are very sad cause DEK is ending even I am err Sony I hate you I won't watch any of your shows the only one which was the best well for me it was the best you effing ended it well i think you really like ACP I guess and by now you must have married CID but let me tell you divorce will be fixed soon and here my number is call me I'll be your divorce lawyer with pleasure ufff but anyways I am not here to show how much I hate Sony and the Cvs to not going in detail let's come to the point DEK will never end it will always be one of our treasury in our hearts so now I decided that if DEK ends I will move tLhe story yup I know erring is totally different but I will so this is DEK 2 hope you guys like it and maybe feel better a little cause DEK 2 is here..

Manyata is still trying to convince uday that she really love him more than anyone else but he snubbed her so finally she made an announcement
" hello everyone I hope you all are enjoying well you must be but I wanted to convey a special message to the most special person for me in this whole universe and I'll confess my love by an unique way so this one is for you beloved " manyata said and uday was just staring he had a look on his face that said (I don't give a fick) but from inside he was like say that already babe say that you love me well that's uday for you he never shows what he actually feels MAnyat sings Angel by jAsmine v "listen to it before reading what happens next "
" First, let me say, aint no chick gon,
love you like I do, want you like I Do.
If anything happens, tell me who gon.
Hold you down on the home-front,
When you're gone. Who gon' love you from the top, (top), top, (top), top bottom?
If you Decide to lead, (lead), lead, I'd, follow.
And everywhere I am, want you To be there, (there), there(there.)
Let me be your angel, (oooh) let me be your angel, (oooh.)

Let me be your Ride or die chick,
always by your side.
I'll do nothing wrong, do Everything right, be your angel, (oooh.) I can, (I can), be your angel, (be your angel, hey.) Now, who am I, to be the one who says who you should love, matter of fact You know you love me, (love me.) I know that I'm the only one who can Put up when you're foolish, love you when you're foolish, oooh. Nothing else matters, know that I'll be down for you. I will never lie to You, I could never cheat, I couldn't if I tried to. I can't go, I can't leave, this is where I wanna be, now, in love, with You. Let me be your angel, oooh. Let me be your angel, oooh. Let me be your Ride or die chick, always by your side.I'll do nothing wrong, do everything Right, be your your angel, yeah, yeah. Let me be your angel, let me be your angel.Let me, let me, let me be your Angel.Let me, let me, let me, let me, oooh. " Uday was stunned to see this Manyata came closer to him and said how much she loved him and asked for his answer well he was going to say no as he already knew manyata will do something to please him but this was just out of his mind he just hugged her tightly   " I love you uday please forgive I know it really big thing to ask and I know it's nothing compared to how much I hurted you but still will you forgive ... " gets cut off and some really soft and supple lips touched her pinkish cute lips manyata had her hands on udays chest and he had her hand on her cheeks caressing them and the light was on them and only them it was just perfect this was manyata's first kiss and it was exactly what she wanted it to be though she never told anyone bout this but she wanted her first kiss to be magical she wanted it to be full with love and most importantly it was uday as her first kiss all jaws dropped especially jay she was burning in angry she was so jealous that you could have baked cookies on her but your bad it will burn too tip she was that angry and their manyata and uday breaks the kiss and udays says " I love you princess I really do dosen't matter how hard I try to deny it but I really do " " uday I love you too more than anything in this world "   She was smiling really smiling and than suddenly unnato snapped her fingers in front of her   " babe what are you thinking of go and ask dada for dance see jay is already trying to kiss him she is like all over him " " what the urghh I was dreaming but damn what a dream but that jay kitna chipak Thai hai uday se kasmunukhanu chudel kahi ku haab nahi toh " "manyata raha Beth kar gaali dene ka no fyda go and get uday" End of part 1 guys really sorry it was short but I was really tired and sleepy to had a bust day hope I made you forget about the harsh reality for sometime do tell what ya all think and you want or not I will continue cause that's the only way I can stop myself from depression anyways do comment love ya ...     

Edited by LoveCupid - 21 July 2012 at 11:35am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
awesome awesome loved it please update soon
Inkpen4877 Goldie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
interesting start!
roshni101 Senior Member

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Awesome starting plz cont soon
Roze12 IF-Sizzlerz