India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Paddo & madhu

RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
i know many are frustrated seeing paddo's reaction today in the ME episode...do you remember from the episode when madhu accepted mukku's proposal paddo said that she should marry someone who loves her more than she loves him i think from that paddo is convinced that mukund is that man...

we all know how she fought to save madhu so for her she want someone simple like mukku and not someone like ballu as she knows what she had to go through...

what i dont agree with was why no one saying anything when the insults were coming from ayi and the beggingness that was highly exaggerated by the CV...they could have had madhu speak up here as she is sooo close to her madhu and adores her but she still stood there hearing the insults from ayi this i did not understand...and this i think gets me confused about madhu's character as not sure what CV's are trying to show...on minute she cries, she is shown to fight for justice and truth which comes above her family and then when someone insults her mother nothing is being said Confused

the only time we see a fight in her is in front of RK which is awesome Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..stressreliefabhaylovepia..neelanjanapriyachandkahkashansakina-Rema-mandymoreSunsetglow-Sexy-leverne

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I agree with u ... really i want madhu should give nice ans to Ayi...when RK will come her atittude change.

Edited by kahkashansakina - 21 July 2012 at 11:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..RaDMG25

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
YES I AM WITH U AND ALSO CONFUSED WHY DD AKA MADHU SHOWS HER ALL ANGERNESS ON FRONT OF RK. SHE NEVER SAY A WORK TO AYE WHEN SHE IS INSULTING HER FAMILY . AB US KEY OR US KEY MA KEY SACHAI OR SUCH OR HAQ KA SATH DANAY KEY BATAIN KHAN GAIEN.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..RaDMG25

mandymore IF-Sizzlerz
mandymore
mandymore

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
maybe madhu knws it was her fault that she reachd late n took all dis...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RaDMG25

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
me too was waiting for her to span out but may be she didnt want the engagement to break as it is she reached late to give them a reason 

RaDMG25

RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

I agree with u ... really i want madhu should give nice ans to Ayi...when RK will come her atittude change.

i would love some consistancy in her character tho and would have loved for her to speak up without or with RK...lover her sherni side as soon as RK comes Smile
RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

YES I AM WITH U AND ALSO CONFUSED WHY DD AKA MADHU SHOWS HER ALL ANGERNESS ON FRONT OF RK. SHE NEVER SAY A WORK TO AYE WHEN SHE IS INSULTING HER FAMILY . AB US KEY OR US KEY MA KEY SACHAI OR SUCH OR HAQ KA SATH DANAY KEY BATAIN KHAN GAIEN.

thank you. exactly my point Confused

..PlayfulKiss..

RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandymore

maybe madhu knws it was her fault that she reachd late n took all dis...

maybe but still hearing insults like would light anyone up no?

..PlayfulKiss..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index