India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

CVs, are you out of ideas?

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Okay so you all know I write the WU's... Thus, I had to watch the Thursday's episode where Taani was attending to Rey's wound. The post is solely about this and my suggestion to CVs. Nothing to be taken personally. 

Dear Dear Cvs, please tell me. Are you out of ideas that you are re-using the one's used in the DMG times between Armaan and Ridhimma? If anyone remembers, the same bandaging scene was used for them. Only difference- Armaan was hurt because of an accident. Well, here it's no less as Rey was hurt due to fighting. Still, I suppose some might say it's a difference. 

My question, repeating, was there no better way for you CVs to show them coming closer? As you are so eager to show that to viewers. 

Honestly, if you guys need ideas and script writer, let us know. There are many fantastic writers on the forum who apparently have much better story-line's than what you are having currently. And none of them would mind fixing D3 with that. And a thing that can be trusted which we can't trust you for... the writers won't disappoint anyone at least. While you guys just seem to be disappointing each and everyone who how has given D3 their MONTHS of time and love! 

Sincerely,
Khushi.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorhetalshah06skreyaramya26lov_in_d_airpreitygal99sreya19royArdour.swaron19Satluvsd3swayamsharonTanuka_TanHa100littledevilsHPmaniackrittika23StolenKiss...nams..yogini64surbhimathur-FrozenRain-Black_StoneKriYaansh960Zehnaseeb.Lovenarbhi..DamonCrazy..thegameisonmarauder

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
fab post Khushi.
Agree with u.Seriously these people are out of their ideas tho koi inhe fre mai bhi ides dene bhi ready hai.
We dont even want credits.Its just that we want to bring the carm of D3.Any person on IF can help you to make the track back into line I gues.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovenarbhiSnigs.-Araina-

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Chod re Khushi...they r not gonna listen till they fall flat on their face !!! 

Karne de jo unhe karna hain...Hume jo milna tha woh mil gaya LOL Hope u understood ... Wink

Btw nice post hun Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour.-Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
^ yes, who cares about credit when it's for our favorite show? Just can't see ideas being copied from one place to another. D3 has always been unique and lately, it's losing it's charm big time.

-FrozenRain-Snigs.

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100littledevils

Chod re Khushi...they r not gonna listen till they fall flat on their face !!! 

Karne de jo unhe karna hain...Hume jo milna tha woh mil gaya LOL Hope u understood ... Wink

Btw nice post hun Wink

Haha if they were going to listen, they would have long time ago.. but could not stop from making this post. Seriously, bohut copying ho gaya. Now give us the original back please. 

Yup samaj gai ;) Come at adda. Gotta show stuff :P

Hehe thanks... I'm apparently making a lot of topics lately, surprising myself. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils-FrozenRain-Snigs.

lov_in_d_air Senior Member
lov_in_d_air
lov_in_d_air

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
i wish der was a button fr super duper likeBig smile...really cvs/palki, v got awesum writers in our forum...plz if u want to save D3 plz contact dem ASAP...u need help Urgently...

Snigs.-Araina-

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
C'mon man, be gentle with them, when we grace them and applaud them for the works which they copy from films, like the whole marriage of RDX and Nicole's from HAHK then what's with a scene from DMG, another serial... Anyway all the other serials are copying from each other so why blame only D3. I hope they copy, but still the show remains good and not just turn into a caricature, as it is turning into these days.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

C'mon man, be gentle with them, when we grace them and applaud them for the works which they copy from films, like the whole marriage of RDX and Nicole's from HAHK then what's with a scene from DMG, another serial... Anyway all the other serials are copying from each other so why blame only D3. I hope they copy, but still the show remains good and not just turn into a caricature, as it is turning into these days.

I wouldn't have made this post... But here it is different as Palki was the creative of DMG and now of D3 as well. So the copying issue comes stronger in use here than in any other copying matter used in this show and the place from where it was copied. 

Ardour.Snigs.

Go to top