Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon:26April'11 - Bittersweet (Page 5)

debbie10 Newbie
debbie10
debbie10

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Its amazing how their acting skills have improved!!!! TanHa... tussi best ho ji!!!!Smile

unchainedmelody Senior Member
unchainedmelody
unchainedmelody

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I wish such scenez wr still happenin on d show...bt luks like v r only in fr sadness fr now...Cry
BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
loved it...

my D3 journey statrd  haphazardly...kabhi dekhti thi kabhi nahi woh bhi 2 minute ke liye...i feel it was my destiny to become a swaron fan...i became swaron fan on the tango episode and that is when i encountered them...i was bowled over...loved their acting and dancing...loved the teasing and chotu lil romance vth HHLL...but i at that time didnt realized the depth of swaron...but i knew i was a swaron fan...was enjoyn only swaron ...but only vth scrapbook scene i came to know the depth of swaron and cudnt believe indian TV coming up this uniqueness...it touched me...i accidently came across IF and khushi ka theekaana na thaa when i saw so many swaron fans discussing abt swaron...Tongue

This scene like all swaron scenes says a lot...beautifully putClap

swayam at this phase was like a guy who is ready to do anything to impress the DIVA sharon...he wanted to get sharon's attention...but for wat purpose...he himself was unaware of...he doesnt seem like he wants sharon as his friend nor that he understands abt a feeling called LOVE developed  in him...he wants more but wat is that??? chalo chodo...sharon was his craze...all he wants is to get into DIVA's eyes...impress her...and get in good terms vth her...may be hamesha ke liye...kya patha...lets see

the slap...he didnt take it in a way that  i want  badla now...did he feel embarassed???? yess... but more than that he took it in a way that sharon ...the girl he is crazy of had touched her...the first touch...

Sharon...a beautiful thing ever happened to swayam...it is only this kind of ridiculuos behavior made swayam's feelings grow strong for her...made him believe that he loves her...it was love...if it was just a craze it wud have ended halfway...but the fact that swayam began loving her more despite knowing how bitchy she can get, made him this LOVER BOY...not a true but a perfect lover boy cozz a lover boy does all his might to make his love fall in love with him and only him, but swayam doesnt expect to get loved by his love only cozz he had this fear that it may hurt her in this process...thats why swayam now stands distinct from the rest...

yess both shantanu and sneha were raw... their first dance is cool...

look at them now...they amaze us vth their performances...TANHA rockks...so as SWARONClap

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 19 August 2012 at 8:44am
Ananya.SwaRon Goldie
Ananya.SwaRon
Ananya.SwaRon

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
well,honestly speaking i never saw the first SwaRon scene their entry ,their fight,the RDX party and on top of all the abandoned corridor scene!
it was Goa trip when i saw them for the first time and from that very time i'm in love with them!
their presence on screen be it for 2 secs always caught my attention!
those 20 secs eyelocks were treat to watch they left me spellbound. their sizzling chemistry have always brought goosebumps. i've always asked myself a question..how can they be so perfect?
also the thought that they are fictional characters have always remained the top question in my FAQ's.
they never looked like new comers to me...! every of their expressions was so very well performed that i wanted them to stay in that posture forever!
the jealous sharon,the caring swayam--the arrogant sharon,the down-towards swayam,--the aggressive sharon,the calm swayam,--the lost sharon,the heartbroken swayam,--the envy sharon,the stud swayam has always been my priorities!
after talking about much rubbish let me come to your post,
first of all,i loved ur title "bittersweet".
its the best word to describe them in one word! they were the best thing that happened to us.
they were like no ordinary couple. they were something different. different to such a extent that their essence was never produced and also could never be produced!
your post deals with every of the required detail which tells us about their journey from that day to today!
a day when they have named their equation as a relation but still have't lost their intensity,their love and their care for each other! 

Edited by swaron_d3 - 19 August 2012 at 10:18am

Go to top