Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon:26April'11 - Bittersweet (Page 4)

Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Ah, first of all, thank you so much for this Kanks. True, the scenes these days are hardly watchable, let alone discussing on em.

To be quite frank, when I first saw this scene, I really never thought that I'd be so glued these two people here. Back then it was just another show, just another madly in love guy and just another Diva (well not just another Diva, considering there weren't many of those). And the acting skills these two put forward here were very poor. But the exact same thing makes me admire them right now, considering how long they have come from Then to Now.

I have to agree, the slap was the highlight. And the way he stood there even after that, timidly, like he'd let her have another shot at it if that gave her any sort of pleasure. Ah, good old days.

Where have this SwaRon disappeared now? Well, I wouldn't want to divert the topic. So yeah, that's pretty much it.!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanuka_TanHaSnoweythegameisonmarauder

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Kanks only you can think such wonderful topics. Thanks so much.
I still cant remember when i got addicted to them.  For me it was their intensity and depth of emotions which made them their fan. Everytime I see them together, i just fall in love with them all over again.Actually one my cousins suggested me to watch D3 but by that time some the best scenes were over.She gave me the update of almost all the episodes and thanks to Swaron rewriting Fairytales team  i covered almost all the episodes. I got hooked on to them  when swayam started ignoring sharon - burning the gifts (6th december)  and she trying to be indifferent but trying to save the whole thing. Swaron's cycle ride was the best and swayam saying he is not her pet anymore. Shivams party, the scenes made me proud that I am their fan.  Kanks, they are in my system and i just cant get rid of them. I hate the present track but still cant quit d3Ouch Hats of to sneha and shantanu though newbies are one of the finest actors industry have ever seen. I wonder whether I will ever ever fall in love with another jodi so hard.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Snoweythegameisonmarauder

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Boss post KD Thumbs Up , cept that this is the 2nd scene , not 1st ..

Please edit ur post with this video embed ? 

I would Like to draw parallels between the first and 2nd time Sharon slapped Swayam (I dunno if Sharon is going to slap him ever again or no , but his current jackass pricey BF behavior sure calls for a cheek-stingers, so here's hoping Sharon obliges us Stern Smile )

The first time ... Sharon slapped him ... it was to show him his place ... or what WAS his place in her life back then .. that of a mere sand-grain in her eye she couldn't wait to wash out . The SECOND time however , it was her telling him how MUCH his opinion of her mattered to her ... and that in addressing her the way he did ('Easy girl' Broken Heart) he kinda sorta broke her heart then and there . The two slaps have , between them .. a time duration of about 12 months or more ... but one thing remained unchanged. Swayam's silent acceptance of what Sharon gave him. The first time, a ticket back home ... and the second time , importance beyond measure . The first time Sharon slapped him, Swayam just ... let her. His man ego COULD have flared , he could have answered back then and there , but he chose not to. If that is what Sharon would give him, a slap ... then its what he'd take from her. Nothing more and nothing less. SO questions asked. Ditto, the second time. Sharon slapping him the second time caused Swayam to realise just how important he was for her ... and again ... its something he readily accepted .. The slap ... AND the love. I love how Swayam never asks for more, or pushes Sharon (cept for that one time in the abandoned corridor .. but that was an altogether diff scenario so lets not discuss that here). 

I must say I miss their naivette .. I say THEIR because back then Sharon was everybit naive as he was ... she thought she belonged in the stars , way above him ... and he thought he could reach for them ... but as time and fate would have it ... and Swayam did touch the skies and get to her ... and the most beautiful bit ? Without her having to descend to the earth below ... Embarrassed

Edited by SwaRon911 - 22 July 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neeliyerswaroniliciousTanuka_TanHaMirageSwaronSawyer_TomSnoweythegameison

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
awesome post kanishtha...the first scene of swaron together...totally cherish these moments n thanx to u for taking us back to the memory lane...yes the actors were raw at that time but still we could see the chemistry the passion between swaron which made us fall in love with this magical couple...n the way they have improved now is commendable...the dance of swayam was awesome...this is the dance for which sharon noticed him n in rdx sir's party complimented him...she so much liked it that went to the stage and started dancing with him...but as she is sharon the diva she can't show to everyone that she likes the dance so she to prove it that she didn't like it slaps swayam...this scene was just awesome...this was to show us how their equation is going to be...n the title by u is perfect...bittersweet...awesome post kanks...thanx for making it...

p.s: when u write about the next scene plz pm me...pretty plz...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Finely written Kanks.Approve Only you could manage to sober down their first meeting so much. LOL But like I've said before there is a cheery tone present in this analysis that I didn't think you were capable of. Geek

I hadn't been watching D3 so far back but I did catch up to this scene later on. To be honest if this had been the first SwaRon scene I had ever watched I don't think I would be discussing them right now. Like you said the actors were still in their baby days though I agree the dancing and all was quite attractive. 

I like the title you've given to this post. Mightily appropriate. This scene did mark the stamp of Bittersweet in all their future dealings. And that for me is what SwaRon is essentially about.

thegameison

Sree... IF-Rockerz
Sree...
Sree...

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Beautifully captures KD. 
maybe this wasn't the scene that made me fall in love with them. i didn't even watch the show then. But it is well executed specially considering that they were new to it and were dancer and not actors professionally. The same being the reason that the first SwaRon dance there is the best part of the whole scene.

Once again well written KD

thegameison

surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I smack my head for not commenting here!!! Cry

Kankshita thank youu soo much for this thread..this is super amazingg! Clap

This dance kinda attracted me too shantanu at first! Day Dreaming
His sexy moves wre enuf to get my mind off trackk!
how can one be so cute..so hot..so humble..so sexy at the same tym?? Shocked

and the answer was well...
swayam/shantanu!! Blushing

and this scene also showed one thing that..from the starting itself swayam cared for sharon..besides being getting slapped he was happy watching her happy! HeartHeart
"jhannum mei bhi jayga toh sharon ki syd lega" correctly said by neha!! Embarrassed

thegameison

unchainedmelody Senior Member
unchainedmelody
unchainedmelody

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Amazing post Savage...sry dnt know ur name bt dis is rlyyy rlyyy beautifuly written...made relive old memoriz...wow...Clap

thegameison

Go to top