Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon:26April'11 - Bittersweet (Page 3)

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Guys, the sole reason of this thread is to live back those beautiful memories we have of SwaRon.
Agree, most of us are hurt as to how, things have changed. As Kanks rightly mentioned, lets just enjoy discussing about the scene alone. 
And it feels nice to see how members are respecting everyones POV and having a lively discussion.

Enjoy Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulTanuka_TanHaMirageSwaronneethathegameisonmarauderlostmymusic.

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chimpukli10

it's okay but now i m telling really if you r intersted in  reading  good stuff then you should surely visit the SWARON AT and read older posts..then you will understand why we all wer drawn 2 dese characters..nd why we r comparing them now..

Nah, I'll just watch the old scenes LOL But will check them out if I feel like it. Bhag ke thori jaa rahe hain Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the initiating process Kanks...no one to do that the way u do...yup it is a walk down the memory lane & we relive the good old days...trace the growth of what is for us a phenomenon called Swaron...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulSnoweyneethathegameisonmarauder

neetha IF-Rockerz
neetha
neetha

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
hey i watched the epi..n i must say...swayam was soo lean then.LOL.n ya they wer really raw actors.Smile.but wen it cums to dance..aww swayam was just super awesome..Clapn i really felt bad the way sharon slapped swayam..arrghh!!Angryshe was soo rude..but ahh she is an amazin dancer n totally hot!!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulSnoweythegameisonmarauder

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Savage]

Hey Kanks!!Hug 
I started watching D3 during the secret admiror showdown and those few minutes of swaron on screen were enough to tell me that it was goin to be one long happy association with them. I got addicted to them in due course and it was during the early days of this addiction, when i was catching all the previous episodes on you tube at breakneck speed, that i came across this particular scene. There could have been no better way to start this recreational activity of ours. Their first scene may not be our first experience with swaron but it sure set the stage for what was going to be our worst addiction ever.. worst in the sense that it will never wear off.. We can love them or we can hate them but indifference is something one can never harbour for swaron..
This thread will surely get us nostalgic from time to time. Lets begin reliving the swaron we hv lived for over an year.. with this beautiful scene.. whose beauty lies in the fact that it truly establishes their initial characterisation! This is precisely how they started.

Right from the onset, Swayam had his priorites right. He had come to catch a glimpse of sharon. He was a the loverboy we know him to be right from the time when  stumbles on his way to the auditorium. He gets engaged in a short and sweet conversation with the new entrant Kria, and that's about when Sharon makes her presence at large with a magnitude that dazzles everyone outta their wits. Wacko
Oh yes! The dazzler personality was what sharon was all about.. Infact without Sharon 'dazzler' would not hv come to mean what it did in St. Louis.. what it meant to Kriya and the audience thereafter..

Would love to have a longer discussion on the scene but my net connection is bein a spoilt sport.. now of all times!!:P.. so i'l carry on this discussion later..

And guys!! This thread aims at mking us forget or temporarily ignore our complaints regarding the present track.. we can keep ourselves happily engrossd in these discussions till swaron bounce back on screen in our favourite avatar and the script starts creating magic again.. till then lets enjoy this initiative by kanks!!Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swaroniliciousSawyer_TomneethaSnoweythegameisonmarauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
The Begining of an Addiction

I started watching the show somewhere in the october when KSG made entrance in the show . And in the few episodes only SwaRon made an impression over me. And when i started to watch the episode from begining i was shell shocked to see this episode.

Infact i was even more surprised to see Swayam's character was not even present in the first few episodes. And top it all he was so naive. I was flabbergasted. Becuase my initial viewing has established him as a calm, composed, good natured and a mature person . Who even if don't assert himself over other was still commanding and demands respect. And moreover he definitely had some hold over Sharon. But this scene was something which i can't even imagine in my wildest dream.

Sharon was as i had imagined her to be. Bossy, bitchy and having menancing attitude. She was presented as downright negative. Who the hell would have thought at that moment that she is one of the most complex character ever on indian televison. One character whose flawness will make viewers attach themselves to her. Make them relate to her.

Coming to the actors. They were so amateur silly, inexperienced and their acting so bad that i am kind of surprised how the hell thay have evolved into such an awesome actors. But still Shantannu lovestruck teenager expression was awesome. And Sneha's expression even though were good, but still now knowing her potential i would say it was so -so.

Although i love this scene but still i wish that Sharon should not have slapped Swayam That was bit extreme of her. But nevertheless an epic scene which would be the first step for our addiction.

Edited by marauder - 22 July 2012 at 12:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SharManEDKVlyfisbeautifulSawyer_TomSnoweyneethaLamheChurakethegameison

..SD.. Senior Member
..SD..
..SD..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
hey thanx buddy for this thread. walking down the memory lane...
eeesshhh how i miss those days *sigh* i accompany the lucky ones(actly i was free enough then) who got to catch up wit swaron frm d very begining.
 sharon was the first one to took my interest as a character in D3 next came swayam n after tat... uummhhh sorry the place is blank yetLOL kk back to d topic, wat to say abt this scene. swayam's first dance, swaron's first dance n slap everthing in one goLOL surely i was not madly or wildly in luwe wit swaron then (i wish i was) but no other attracted me than these two tat day also cuz i was soo excited to see two such character in an indian shw for first tymTongue
 yeah the actors wer so raw. then also these two wer the best amongst all, oohh soo biased i'mEmbarrassed
they've came a long way by now n undoubtedly they r amongst the finest actors in industry at present.
 thanx kankshita for comming up wit the topic at this point wer everything abt swaron seems depressing. good old days be it bittersweet thoughHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neethaSnoweythegameisonmarauder

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Kanks!!!
Although their acting was raw at that time...I still miss those SwaRon days of D3...with Swayam being the Majnu & Sharon being the Diva!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neethaSnoweyLovenarbhithegameisonmarauder

Go to top