Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon:26April'11 - Bittersweet

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Hola amigos and others! Big smile

My post here marks the initiation of  a series of analysis a few of us SwaRon fans will be doing on our ol' timeless SwaRon scenes, mainly because we're all so not in the mood to discuss the present. This is a recreational activity for us, remembering the times that made sense and that we all cherish. Embarrassed

We shall present to you our analysis on each and every scene that holds relevance with SwaRon right from the beginning which obviously means, I am going to start with the very first scene here. Approve

YouTube Link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkQAVzAluGg 

Swayum stumbles on his way to the auditorium. He gets engaged in a short and sweet conversation with the new entrant Kria, and that's about when Sharon makes her presence at large with a magnitude that dazzles everyone outta their wits. Wacko

Sharon gives you her speech, and Swayum intercepts it descriptively, taking in each syllable and savouring the sensation her voice caused. It was a well finished scene with Sharon spitting her nasty venom at Swayum. To this day it remains unknown, however if Swayum really did not understand her snappy behaviour at allEmbarrassed

The actors were really very raw in their performances back then, weren't they? They were supporting their characters really well but it astounds me as to how very much they have improved now. Thumbs Up

"Tum Mera Solo Dekhna Chahti Ho" gets us all to the first ever dance by Swayum on the show. You can't just forget everybody's reaction to it, if you admire Swayum. It also happens to be the first time SwaRon dance together. Embarrassed

Swayum's performance did a jiggle or two on Sharon's herculean ego for the first time. No wonder she danced her way gracefully to mercilessly slapping him in front of the entire gathering. Stern Smile

I don't know if this was enough to indicate exactly how intense SwaRon were going to be. This was only just the beginning about which a lot of us would have had mixed feelings. The acting performances were meagre but the dance was as good as it could get. The chemistry between SwaRon was only just beginning to emerge because until now, it was more like a kids' movie in which the mad villain was torturing our favourite kid. Geek

For me, the slap Sharon delivers is the highlighting point in this all. It was very well executed and in many ways, set Swayum and Sharon's characters in stone. It was a precedent in a lot of ways. However, Swayum and Sharon's conversation outlines the same. So, it was always going to be an irresistible case of bittersweet. Embarrassed

My take on it ends here. I would really like to have you all review the scene and post your two cents and have a hearty discussion about the same. Discuss away. =)

-Savage

Edited by Savage - 22 July 2012 at 11:53am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

30121986bumblebeelunaswaroniliciousneeliyerpreitygal99tashu20ramya26sreya19royArdour.PhosphenesSharManEDKVmeeryylyfisbeautifulswa-ron.CoffeeStains.Ananya.SwaRonSawyer_TomAnindita91flirteyed_bellaSwan_PhantasmTanuka_TanHaMirageSwaronkrittika23.Comics_Music.Riddikulusabhilasha_dreamablazedmelodysurbhimathurBeulaSwaRonneetha-Nia-SnoweySree...marauderLamheChurakeLovenarbhilostmymusic.-Araina-

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I'm getting a feeling that I will enjoy these series of threads (and dread doing them so). Enjoy, cuz I never really knew SwaRon. Dread, cuz what used to be is so back in the past that it can never be what is. Anyway, I'll think of it as an adventure :P

Good job Kanks! :D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulSawyer_TomSnoweythegameisonmarauder

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

I'm getting a feeling that I will enjoy these series of threads (and dread doing them so). Enjoy, cuz I never really knew SwaRon. Dread, cuz what used to be is so back in the past that it can never be what is. Anyway, I'll think of it as an adventure :P

This scene is from a time I didn't know SwaRon either but I guess I have caught up. Been around for a meaty party of the classic SwaRon reign, which of course if ebbing away now. Stern Smile 

You could call it me reliving the same in my free time, eeha. Big smile And thanks, we'd put up good stuff, surely. (:

Edited by Savage - 21 July 2012 at 11:21am

SharManEDKVSawyer_TomSnoweymarauderlostmymusic.

neetha IF-Rockerz
neetha
neetha

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
thank u soo muck kanks for ths thread..Hug.really swaron nw is hurtin me a lot...i actually followed swaron frm march..so i misd a lot n lot of SwaRon moments..i cheked out almost everythin in youtube..i lovee this thread..thanx again..we can re-live SwaRon hereClapHeart

SharManEDKVSawyer_TomSnoweythegameisonmarauder

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Heya Kanks Hug 
Awesome post gal Thumbs Up
Timeless SwaRon scenes for sure, those moments laid a strong base as to how intense SwaRon would grow in to. 
Swayam's first solo in the show, and what an amazing performance, the Diva could not resist but to move her way to the stage and dance along. The very first SwaRon dance we got, and the slap Ouch that followed was sure merciless. 
Agree the actors were raw and its commendable how much they have improved and grown as an actor. Clap
Bittersweet moments we are left with to cherish and hold on to beautiful memories SwaRon gave us.

SharManEDKVSawyer_Tomneethathegameisonmarauder

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Originally posted by neetha

thank u soo muck kanks for ths thread..Hug.really swaron nw is hurtin me a lot...i actually followed swaron frm march..so i misd a lot n lot of SwaRon moments..i cheked out almost everythin in youtube..i lovee this thread..thanx again..we can re-live SwaRon hereClapHeart

You mean March 2012? Shocked You've missed literally all the good stuff, my dear. Stern Smile But great, thanks for the feedback. We'll keep you updated. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tommarauder

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Originally posted by Savage

Originally posted by -Mais-

This scene is from a time I didn't know SwaRon either but I guess I have caught up. Been around for a meaty party of the classic SwaRon reign, which of course if ebbing away now. Stern Smile 

You could call it me reliving the same in my free time, eeha. Big smile And thanks, we'd put up good stuff, surely. (:

*Sigh* every high has its fall :(

Lolz, I might put in my two cents here and there. Like right now, does Swayam belong to a perfect Lala Land? LOL The way he walked down the stairs with stars in his eyes, smiling like an idiot, taking her sarcasm for real. Poor guy. Such guys always make me wanna smack my head LOL The dominating kind always attracted me more (which Swayam will become later on if I am not wrong) But dude got some moves! And that slap was horrible. Eeeps! Sharon is the classic bitch Tongue Omo! I wanna give the guy a big hug now! Stupid Sharon!! Angry

Tides will change...soonish Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SharManEDKVlyfisbeautifulSawyer_Tomneethathegameisonmarauder

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Heya Kanks Hug 
Awesome post gal Thumbs Up
Timeless SwaRon scenes for sure, those moments laid a strong base as to how intense SwaRon would grow in to. 
Swayam's first solo in the show, and what an amazing performance, the Diva could not resist but to move her way to the stage and dance along. The very first SwaRon dance we got, and the slap Ouch that followed was sure merciless. 
Agree the actors were raw and its commendable how much they have improved and grown as an actor. Clap
Bittersweet moments we are left with to cherish and hold on to beautiful memories SwaRon gave us.

@Bold: I almost disliked Sneha Kapoor's expressions, they were a little too animated. Shantanu Maheshwari wasn't far behind either. This was a period of animation for em. But well, we all know what the coming stuff had to offer to yeah. Sure. Approve

SharManEDKVlyfisbeautifulSawyer_TomSnoweymarauder

Go to top