•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Ya ...many of us we very unhappy  about what happend on todays episode...I think the ME was just forced by the starplus...7days were not all over so dont think about the past have patience and faith on our favourite show...😊😊  
           We must enjoy with what we r having right now...Dont forget our show is the best show to which level other shows cant reach...Think positively...It is said that  "Whole world stands on hopes"...So its my humble request to all of u plz watch our show πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
                 EHMMBH is the BEST EVER AND EVER...
Intizaar kibi hadu hothi hein but pyraaki nehi..LOL
i know...but today i was expecting there confession...aur sabr nahi hota
Originally posted by samu_khamkar

i know...but today i was expecting there confession...aur sabr nahi hota

Kuch cheez pane ke liye kuch cheez ko sehana padtha hai yar...{Sorry Dont think that im opening philosophy class here🀣🀣}
EHMMBH still remains our favourite...but things are getting dragged too much and just hope it does not get reflected in the TRP again 😭
These 7 days had a lot of scope from the emotional and romantic standpoints and I wud say not even half of it was explored by the CVs. Not sure why !!!!! Its just the awesome performance by the actors that keep most of us glued to the screen.
You're actually right. All of us just assumed all 7 days would be over and we'd see a confession, we were wrong. ME had a purpose. Atleast for me. Made me hate Swamini Bua more! I hope Manvi agrees soon.  Fingers crossed.
ya i agree with u...though i m little disappointed..but will overcome 
yup agreed with u
they say that''INTEZAR KA PHAL MEETHA HOTA HAI''
so now we can wait and watch how much meetha phal we get