Fan Fictions

SS: the excuse part 5 page 13 (Page 12)

priyalovebarun Goldie
priyalovebarun
priyalovebarun

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
here i come with my next part!!

hope you all will like this too.. 

~ Just once I want someone to look at me right away and think I was beautiful.  Not after they get to know me, or after they see inside my soul, just me.  I want to walk in a room and light up, not blend.

~ Walking down the hall with her head held high, every hair is in its place, sees a friend and she waves hi, wearing a smile on her perfect face.  Friendly, smart, and beautiful, everyone adores this girl.  Seemingly content, her head's in a whirl.  Inside she's unhappy, and doesn't know why.  She lays in her bed at night and cries.  She doesn't know what causes the tears; how could this princess have insecurities or fears?  She has it all.  A pretty smile, many friends, a great guy, the newest trends, her family has money, she gets good grades, has her own car, and her makeup never fades.  Always looking happy, every single day, but inside she's feeling a different way.  This is wonder girl, she's everyone's dream, but things aren't always what they seem.

The excuse

Part 4

Anjili tells naniji that she has taken a finally decision regarding what naniji told her.

Flash back:

On the early day before kushi left RM.. Naniji and payal go to anjili's room.

Naniji knocks anjili's door which breaks the silence in anjili's room

Nani: anjili bitiya! Have you taken your tablet?

Anjili: haan naniji!

Nani *hesitating* :anjili bitiya.. i.. err.. I

Anjili: what happened naniji? do you want to tell anything to me?

Nani: haan bitiya! Act.. actually. I have to tell you a very important matter b.u..t

Anjili:but what naniji?

Naniji: anjili bitiya! I don't know whether you will believe me or not but I feel it is better to tell the truth to you before it becomes to late.

Anjili: haan naniji! please tell.

Naniji: the day shyam was thrown out of the house, I spoke to arnav bitwa and kushi bitiya.

Arnav bitwa told that he got to know shyam's real face long back during payash wedding itself.

Payal and nani tell the entire truth about kushi's innocence and shyam's dirty tricks.

Anjili gives a blank look to both nani and payal.

Payal tells anjili about how shyam cheated kushi and her entire family in detail.

Anjili: what are you both talking? Naniji I want to live alone for some time. I want to take rest. Can you leave me alone.

Nani: anjili bitiya! We will leave you alone. But i have a request. Please think about everything once again. We all always think about your well-being bitiya. Even for me it was hard to digest the truth. But the truth will always remain truth. Kushi is innocent.. she hide the matter from all of us only because of your well-being. And now also she is leaving delhi and going back to lucknow for sake of your happiness. Kushi always thought about others before thinking about herself. Before it becomes too late.. I want you to go to the core of the matter and I hope you will tell me what you decided as soon as possible.

Payal: yes dii!! Whatever naniji is telling is the ultimate truth and there is another thing you don't know.. kushi is not leaving RM simply. She has a very strong reason behind that and that is arnavji married kushi forcefully on our wedding night! It was not a love marriage dii.. it was just a 6 months contract marriage. Before kushi went to pack up her clothes.. she came near me and told me the entire truth behind the contract marriage.. arnavji blackmailed her by telling that he will break my relation with aakash if kushi doesn't agree to marry him and kushi was made bali ka bakra and today the 6 months contract came to an end. She always paid for the sins she never did. She had to sacrifice her dream of big fat wedding for my dreams. *payal broke down and left the room running*

*naniji left the room behind payal*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anjili calls arnav to her room *as mention in the first part*

Anjili: chooottheeyyy.. choootthheeyyy

Arnav enters anjili's room.

Anjili: chottey! Come here.

Arnav goes closer to anjili and sits beside her on the bed.

Arnav: haan dii.. *hiding his tears*
anjili: what happened chottey?

Arnav: dii.. wo.. woh.. kushi is leaving me.. she is leaving rm forever dii..

He collapses on his dii's lap and starts crying..

Anjili runs her fingers through arnav's hair and pats his back.. consoling him.

Anjili: chotteyy!! You should let kushi go away.

Arnav: dii? *his eyes filled with pain and tears*

Anjili: arnav you have to choose one between me and kushi.

If you want me you have to let her go away.

Arnav looks shocked at her dii..

Anjili: why are you silent arnav? You want kushiji right? Fine. I'll leave RM instead of kushi.

Arnav: dii! What are you talking? You are always important to me.

Arnav doesn't understand anything but seeing his dii's condition he feels its better he listens to his dii.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arnav leaves anjili room. He locks himself in his room.

Present:

Anjili gets up and goes to naniji's room.

Anjili:naniji! m really sorry. I came to know everything. Everything got ruined because of me but it is me who is going to bring kushiji back. *hugging naniji tightly*

Naniji, nk and payal together: whhhaaattt?? *with theirs eyes wide open*

Anjili: *with a small smile on her face* haan naniji! I'll teach that criminal a leason myself soon but before that we have to get kushiji's happiness back. Kushi had to suffer a lot because of me and my happiness.

Chottey did a very big mistake by hurting kushiji and broke all her marriage dreams. So now m going to fullfill all of them one by one. Will you all be with me in my mission "bringing kushiji back to chottey's life"

*anjili looks at naniji,payal and nk..waiting for her answer*

All three of them go and hug anjili hard and thank her.

Payal: naniji!! this is really a good news right. Just give me 10 mintutes I'll make dii's favorite sweet and come.

*payal leaves the room*

Nk: sweets.. mmm *drooling* now even m feeling hungry.. from morning because of tension I couldn't eat anything.. now I should preg pooja..

Naniji looks at nk with embarresment and coorects him. "pet pooja"

Nk: opps sorry.. I'll be right back naniji and dii..

*he runs out of room towards dinning room catching his tummy. *

Nanjili sees anjili wipping her tears secretly..

Naniji calls anjili closer to her

Naniji: anjili bitiya what wrong? Are you hiding anything from me?

Anjili breakdown on the spot and starts crying.

Nanji gets tensed..

Naniji: what happened anijili bitiya? Anjili bitiya.. look at me.. what happened bitiya?

Tell me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback 2: after naniji and payal left the room. Anjili couldn't digest the fact that her own husband who spent so many years with her has cheated her.. she tries to get into the core of the matter.

She searches the entire cupboard to get any clue.. she suddenly finds an old shyam's sim. She puts it up in her mobile and check all messages..

Suddenly she comes acroos a text "rocky! Get a cd of temple bells and train sound within 2 minutes and play it in the place where that arnav is kept and play it"

Anjili gets shocked.. suddenly she remembers about the cd which shyam gave when she asked him to get soft music cd..

To re-confirm she plays it. It is the same cd which shyam was asking rocky to play.

Tears roll out of her eyes.. but this time she chooses to be strong instead breaking down like she does always..

She quickly takes her cell and calls back to the no. from which she got missed call last night.

She changes her accent and imitates kushi's accent.

the phone rings.. the person on other side lifts up the call.

And she is shocked to hear that it is none another than shyam..

Anjili *trying hard to talk in kushi's accent*: hello shyamji. It is me kushi.

Shyam: haan kushiji! I knew you will call me back. What happened? How come you remembered me? No one believed you right? *talking sarcastically*

Hehehe. I knew it kushiji. You will come near me begging to prove your innocence but this time I won't help you. I will never forget your so called husband did to me in front of all raizada's. just keep counting each minute from today onwards within two days you and the entire raizada property will be mine.. with two days I'll make anjili herself bring me back to RM and your husband will fall on my feet and apologize for what he did to me and begg me to come back into his dii's life.. hahaha. Don't worry kushiji! You have another last chance.i still love only you.. rani saiba was just a medium for me to reach near you.. If you choose me you will get to live in full comfort along with me in RM. That day is not far when all raizada's will be living on streets of delhi.. what happened kushiji? Why no answer? Don't take so much time to think.

Anjili hangs the phone up.. she throws it outside in the pool and collapses down..

She hated herself for supporting sucha disgusted cheap man. She felt like killing herself.

All the moments she spent with shyam run like a horror movie in front of her eyes.

She cries hard.. shouting "why shyamji.. whyyy??? Why did u do this to me? Whyyy?? Whyyy?? Whyyy??? "

She breaks all gifts shyam gave her.. she drains the sindoor box in toilet.. she gets closer to jula..

Again the flash back flashed in front of her eyes.. when shyam gifted her the jula..

She pushes the jula hard.. it falls upside down and brakes down near the jula and starts crying leaning on it.. and suddenly something sticks to her hand.. at first she ignores it and tries to walk away but then she gets doubt and looks behind to check it out..

She wipes her tears and gets closer to jula.. she finds a envelope  which was sticked at the bottom of the jula with plaster.. she carefully removes the plaster and opens the envelope..

Finds it out to be none another than the will papers kushi was talking  about while revealing shyam's truth infront of the whole family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anjili's silence makes nanji get more tensed.

Nanji: anjili bitiya pleaseee.. I tell me what happened? Aapko hamari kasam..

Anjili gets back into her sense.

Anjili tells whatever happened after nanji and payal left the room.. she tell nani about the phone call and shows her the will paper too..

Anjili: naniji! I stopped chottey and let kushiji go away today because.. even kushiji suffered a lot more than me..

Who can understand her pain more than me. That's why I let kushiji go away..

Chottey should regret whatever he did to kushiji till today for my sake.. all men are same. But now I don't want my chottey to do such stupid things again in future..

I want chottey to suffer.. let him understand the importance of kushiji. And then meanwhile we will work on our mission.

Nani hugs anjili tight. Both of them cry for sometime.

Nani: anjili bitiya. You also suffered a lot till today.. m always there for you.. I will be with you no matter what and bring your happiness back too.. I promise.

Nani wipes anjili's tears and suddenly payal, nk come inside with plates full of anjili's favorite dishes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

precap: anjili forces arnav to take up the 3000crore deal. delhi in  lucknow become one Wink

so how is it?? please do comment and like 

and thanks for all your  comments.. 

love all of you for supporting me.. 

with love

priya :) 

Edited by priyalovebarun - 26 July 2012 at 1:58am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesranisatv4lacramioara27aayushikumarmistletoe22manjusha_92nermicbansaldiya55dorindakateSAM32akurmapusimi58sanZ_Rashnehusashhhhemakalaisree_deyashred12deepa.esaima4744jessicadMrs_Darcy_17tinselbahi.

nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
okk d suspense was awsum...first anjali actin selfish den cumin 2 noe of shyams truth...den tryin 2 teach arnav d imp of khushi..all was extremely gud...but d precap is confusin...
anjali forces arnav 2 make a deal...okk...nd delhi in lucknow becum 1...dis i dint get...well eagerly waiting fr d next part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyalovebarun

saima4744 IF-Rockerz
saima4744
saima4744

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
brilliants post.i hope it did happaned.anjli relise that khushi is inocent.asr pachetab.good post thanks for pmClap.

priyalovebarun

simi58 IF-Dazzler
simi58
simi58

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Wow.. I wiish anjali was like that in the show  also.. Lovely update.. :)

priyalovebarun

deepa.e IF-Rockerz
deepa.e
deepa.e

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
just awesome!!!!! priya you have put some sense in anji's character atleast here, in your fiction!!ROFL hats off for that!!!Party she is right about chote though!! but what is she going to do with that creep?? am already damn excited!!!!Big smile

A Round of applause for this part!!!!ClapClapClap

brilliant work girl!!! as always my next que is wen will u update???lol!!! take ur time but update soon pls!!!! pls!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatepriyalovebarun

priyalovebarun Goldie
priyalovebarun
priyalovebarun

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashhh33

okk d suspense was awsum...first anjali actin selfish den cumin 2 noe of shyams truth...den tryin 2 teach arnav d imp of khushi..all was extremely gud...but d precap is confusin...
anjali forces arnav 2 make a deal...okk...nd delhi in lucknow becum 1...dis i dint get...well eagerly waiting fr d next part

aww!! sash.. thanks a lot for loving it.. 

and coming to the precap: it is another suspence coming on our way.. you will get to know about it in next part Wink
priyalovebarun Goldie
priyalovebarun
priyalovebarun

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saima4744

brilliants post.i hope it did happaned.anjli relise that khushi is inocent.asr pachetab.good post thanks for pmClap.

thankyouu Hug
priyalovebarun Goldie
priyalovebarun
priyalovebarun

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi58

Wow.. I wiish anjali was like that in the show  also.. Lovely update.. :)

Big smile wish cv's use this idea too and change anjili in show 

Go to top