Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Gia s missing... (Page 3)

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Originally posted by bhavya

Lol i think she is in some new show... Or have to solve the problem with cinta who are troubling her for participating in jdj leaving the boring show...
Gias performance was good lol.

if she had a new show, wouldnt she tell us thrru a article? 
i dont think she is in a new show

lol the post under this thread is just for time pass fun nothing serious...Wink..take it easy...gia will inform us through FB and Twitter and i will mention in AT and she has promised she will inform us personally if she is any new show...chill yaarLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Giaa.prakruthiNazimKiDewani.Tanmaya.

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Lol i think she is in some new show... Or have to solve the problem with cinta who are troubling her for participating in jdj leaving the boring show...
Gias performance was good lol.

if she had a new show, wouldnt she tell us thrru a article? 
i dont think she is in a new show

lol the post under this thread is just for time pass fun nothing serious...Wink..take it easy...gia will inform us through FB and Twitter and i will mention in AT and she has promised she will inform us personally if she is any new show...chill yaarLOL
Bhavya...welll fun posts are also taken seriously Tongue !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
HEY  all did you see Gia was once agian missing after her performance ...Nishant is left alone again yaar... any new idea where gia will go after her performance??????

(FUN POST)
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Check out...
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
i think we should send the cid team to investigate ...lol ...it will be fun ..Big smile
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DOC108

i think we should send the cid team to investigate ...lol ...it will be fun ..Big smile
lol IF cids are already on this process... Latest problem with gias jdj participation is why she goes missing from Hawa mahal leaving nishanth alone... ;)... Any idea ... Why dont she sit there and see other performances...
Giaa.prakruthi Senior Member
Giaa.prakruthi
Giaa.prakruthi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
hey i think just like when we have any exam we do night out.. and sleep off completly after exam.. may be the case with Giaa tooo.. She is also a sleep lover like me.. who wants to sleep hrs.. after hectic works :))))

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index