Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

All discussions here on New Promo- 21st July (Page 9)

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
No head or tail can i make out 4m the promo :-(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

I think siddhi will be in jail and Arunaji will take care pf the child...

Going by tthe look on Kunal's face, he is going to become the same old fallen guy - who drinks and does nothing... only slight glimmer of hope is the child
ohhh shweta di...thnx fr the info... 
ahh...i dont wnat to comment abt d promoConfused

HitchHiker_

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Originally posted by hima2012

Originally posted by chitsss

Did someone get the BG? It says something like 'Siddhi hain betaab, Kunal anjaan,juda hua ... something something'!!!!Confused

I haven't watched it and no intention of watching eitherConfusedOuch First time, I am NOT at all excited about the new promo
I am depressed!!!!Cry

Chitra, I know the feelingOuch Was not expecting all this crap so quickly.. they said mid to late august.. then why the hurry??Confused Well, what can I say except Hug Lets hope and try our best for things to get betterWink
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
whats the problem with richa...why can't she leave SiNal alone...now she is targeting SiNal's baby...

so one baby with kunal n the other with siddhi...i hope kunal doesn't marry the devil bcz of baby...

so kunal back to his old drinking ways...but the only ray of  hope is his baby...

oh wow arunaji is coming to parichay...i love her...the last time she came was for KKGK n Parvati...now for Siddhi...i am loving it...the only good thing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156AnkitaKaranHitchHiker_

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
chitra even i am depressed and have no energy and intentions  left to rant
better quit rather than bang head against the wall..the lesson I have learnt today
and yes swear will never get emotionally attached to any BT soap again, actually wont watch any BT show. they just give us pain and headache...

Edited by d.padmini - 21 July 2012 at 12:28pm

AnkitaKaran

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hye how can kunal marry richa...she never going to be in good books of kunal...is he going to marry richa...thn what is the need of reunion...

AnkitaKaran

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Hey CVs and Ekta - You  Censored  Morons!

You are all a pack of liars! Telling us not to believe TC and yet everything is true. No integrity at all. Playing with our feelings, emotions  and intelligence.Making a mockery of the whole show by showing something great lately  by illogical storylines. Amazing. ! You never ceased to amaze me.!

This is the best you creative can write? You have no sense of creativity in your bones.! Nothing at all!!! Cheap writers! Must be underpaid to come up with this. Shame on you!

Congratualtions for chasing all SINAL FANS. ClapClapClapClapClapClap You just had  to just break up a great couple and give us creepy one . From a Great story to a cheap story.

What kind of dark drakonian   ages are you people living in?

Damn you to damantion and may all of you rot in hell! You are goners, losers and basket cases! You write a show of what you want and not  what we want? Dont you give a damn at all about us? Dont you ever listen?

If there is a better word that hate, you CVs and Ekta deserve it . Hey great job , you pack of liars!ClapClapClap

Edited by Silambu - 21 July 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156neha_siddhichitsssamul_knHitchHiker_

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
hi

thanks for the promo info

so basically by next fri, sinal seperated, siddhi delivering, witcha will run away with one kid, siddhi will have one, aruna irani entry. dont know if witcha will giev kunal the baby or not, unless she tells kunal that siddhi left the baby etc, or says she found the baby on road. 

i feel promo shot differently, siddhi probably wasnt in jail, maybe hospital, unless witcha double crosses siddhi and after siddhi leaves home, traps siddhi in the case and siddhi sentenced.

whatever it is i am highly disappointed, cvs have lost they marbles, 

whatever we demand, they show ulta to us

what was the need to show all this crap, when they could  have continued in a far better way

why no kc in montage

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiamul_kn

Go to top