Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

All discussions here on New Promo- 21st July (Page 12)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by d.padmini

why are they showing only Sidhi with baby , and not Kunal ...does this mean .. Kunal wont be with his child,,

Agree how can they not have the main lead of the show in any of the montage? Have colors people gone mad? This was supposed to be Kunal Chopra's Prichay and he is missing from the montageShocked? Their is limits to insult and I think this is biggest insult to Knunal's characterOuch

i agree...its just a matter of time...it will bounce back i guess...maybe it was just a indication of the promo...n the mark of arunaji entry in the show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranHitchHiker_

Popo. Goldie
Popo.
Popo.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
colors is quite famous and expert in ruining their own shows and parichay is one of  the best examples...:))
 infact it broke all the records of the previous shows Clap

AnkitaKaranHitchHiker_

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
I just saw the video. this is what I think...

It looks like kunal is waiting outside the prison for  Siddhi to give birth, and have asked Richa to take the baby once born. The background he is standing with the umbrella, looks like prison.
Richa took the first baby w/o realizing there's another one.
Now I think, Kunal is really back with Richa. Otherwise, why would she take the baby from Siddhi.? If I am not wrong, probably they are already married, that's why the prison custodian handed the baby to them for they have legal rights and why Richa? I guess he has married her finally on condition that she has to be the mother of his child. And we know how low she can go...

Well, this is what I conclude from the short video.

I BLOODY HOPE this is not true.!

Edited by Silambu - 21 July 2012 at 8:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Originally posted by chitsss

Saw the promo , Richa takes the kid away thinking to kill it, but crosses Kunal's path!Confused Kunal sad and walking in the rain!Ouch
Did not get the BG!

Does he even know that Richa has the baby or is he lamenting somewhere else? Confused
Walking in the rain and Richa takes baby aiming to kill it but crosses his path, he looks surprised!

I think this may be the turning point. My comment is based on the information that the character of Richa is not in the show. When Kunal sees Richa will the kid, he knows that the child is his and Richa has a big hand in this. He then avenges Richa!!!!

I hope after the leap he is shown as a successful lawyer and NOT married to Richa (Guys, I know we are protesting against the separation, but I guess the CVs are at a point of no-return and will continue with this track. That is all I can say after this latest promo)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_AnkitaKaranjay_bpm

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by d.padmini

why are they showing only Sidhi with baby , and not Kunal ...does this mean .. Kunal wont be with his child,,

Agree how can they not have the main lead of the show in any of the montage? Have colors people gone mad? This was supposed to be Kunal Chopra's Prichay and he is missing from the montageShocked? Their is limits to insult and I think this is biggest insult to Knunal's characterOuch

Rani - while I agree that both the leads should be in the montage, they never showed Kunal in the last 3 weeks, even though he was in the montage! 

If they show him for more than 10 mins daily and that too show him doing meaningful, I will be happy...

As for Aruna Irani, I am happy that they got a renowned face in this show... Hopefully will be good!!!
My demand continues to be that I want to see Kunal for the major part daily

AnkitaKaranjay_bpm

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimritaSingh

hey guys i am usually silent reader here
just i saw a new promo of parichay Siddhi delivers a baby in jail and they said siddhi hai anjaan kunal hai bekhabar  but Richa takes the baby & says mai isko iss duniya me jeene nahi doongi and gives baby to kunal  
BG voice said juda hokar bhi inko jodega inke jeevan ka naya adhyay

last scene was Aroona Iraniji and Siddhi with baby

agar vo dono saath rahe tho acha par cvs tho unko alag karne ki mood mein hain na aur waise bhi cvs ne promise kiya tha ki leap se pehle focus wil be on kunal par itni dino se kunal tho kam se kam montage mein dikh raha tha par ab vo bhi nahi rahi Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HitchHiker_

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

It looks like kunal is waiting outside the prison for  Siddhi to give birth, and have asked Richa to take the baby once born. The background he is standing with the umbrella, looks like prison.
Now I think, Kunal is really back with Richa. Otherwise, why would she take the baby from Siddhi.? If I am not wrong, probably they are already married, that's why the prison custodian handed the baby to them for they have legal rights and why Richa? I guess he has married her finally on condition that she has to be the mother of his child. And we know how low she can go...

how can he think like that...richa is the one who wanted to kill his pregnant wife...the reason for marriage is not match with this...any man will think about his childs need first...how can he even allow richa to see his baby...4 month is not enough for him to forget his love for siddhi..Cry...even he cant forget siddhi even a life time...so no chance for this to happen...but silambu u r the reason for my worries...u only made me to fall in love with this baby...now no god to save this little soul...i m feeling so low...

SilambuAnkitaKaran

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakvp

Originally posted by Silambu

how can he think like that...richa is the one who wanted to kill his pregnant wife...the reason for marriage is not match with this...any man will think about his childs need first...how can he even allow richa to see his baby...4 month is not enough for him to forget his love for siddhi..Cry...even he cant forget siddhi even a life time...so no chance for this to happen...but silambu u r the reason for my worries...u only made me to fall in love with this baby...now no god to save this little soul...i m feeling so low...

Well I dont want Kunal to look shallow by accepting Richa. But then I cannot u/stand the scene at all. As for your worries, well you know once I made a joke on a post about them having twins during the anand nonsense. Looks like its coming true. You know nothing will happen to Kunal's lions cubs. Don't worry the babies nothing will happen. They will be in safe hands. But I don't want them to be with each one of the parent. I hope Kunal solves the mystery and all...

DrivemecracyAnkitaKaran

Go to top