Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

All discussions here on New Promo- 21st July (Page 11)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

RIP parichay. It ended long time bck for me. I hope i am nt bashing d
show and maligning d forum atmosphere again.

Heartfelt apologies frm my side for spreading negativity if i am doing so.

its already ended with this promo...RIP...but then sammy-keerti is still in it...i can't even leave yaar...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalarabicaAnkitaKaranHitchHiker_

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

RIP parichay. It ended long time bck for me. I hope i am nt bashing d

its already ended with this promo...RIP...but then sammy-keerti is still in it...i can't even leave yaar...

where is Samir mages, tell me. They jst showed him to manupulate our feelings. The treatment
they gave to a talented actor like Samir is just depressing. The makers just destroyed d beautiful story
heartlessly.

I feel so bad that I trusted Ek again and gt attached to it, bt she is consistently broke my trust by assassinating
kunal.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaranHitchHiker_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

[QUOTE=pinkeye]RIP parichay. It ended long time bck for me. I hope i am nt bashing d

where is Samir mages, tell me. They jst showed him to manupulate our feelings. The treatment
they gave to a talented actor like Samir is just depressing. The makers just destroyed d beautiful story
heartlessly. 

i agree...they have completely destroyed their story with their old recycled craps...

I feel so bad that I trusted Ek again and gt attached to it, bt she is consistently broke my trust by assassinating
kunal.

the reason i am hooked to her shows are for the male leads n the leading couples chemistry...she gives us the best of the best male leads...n the most beautiful couples...even after the show...all her couples are known as legendary...we can list many

/QUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
My biggest complain, why have they removed the main lead of the show from the montage? Parichay is Kunal's show and they are showing Siddhi and Aruna Irani in the montage and not Kunal? After this insult, I beg Samir to leave the show and let it run by the devils (BT).

About Promo no comments as I knew sooner or later this would happen.

Edited by -Rani - 21 July 2012 at 3:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeyeHitchHiker_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

My biggest complain, how come they remove the main lead of the show from the montage? Parichay is Kunal's show and they are showing Siddhi and Aruna Irani in he montage? After this insult, I beg Samir to leave the show and let it run by the devils.

About Promo no comments as I knew sooner or later this would happen.

montage are shown according to their tracks...i guess channel decisions...nothing in the hands of cvs or PH...its designed by the channel not the cvs or PH...so for this we can't complaint but blast the channel...but yes i am disappointed...not seeing kunal in the montage...not seeing SiNal in the same frame...i don't know what have happened to parichay...they showed everything but not kunal's parichay...

but one good thing...arunaji is entering the show...its a honour...i am a big fan of hers from both industry movies n television...never missed her shows or movies...she is one legendary actress...keerti is so lucky to work with her...she will learn alot from her...few yrs back i read in sammy's interview that he too is a great fan of arunaji...it will be great to see sammy-keerti working with the most senior n legendary actress aruna irani...

its a honour that she is shown in the montage...i can't wait to watch her entry...

AnkitaKaran

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
why are they showing only Sidhi with baby , and not Kunal ...does this mean .. Kunal wont be with his child,,

-Rani

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

why are they showing only Sidhi with baby , and not Kunal ...does this mean .. Kunal wont be with his child,,

only the freaking fools knows what they have planned...Dead

but i think...it doesn't go into a leap straight after siddhi gives birth...aroonaji entry might play a role to support siddhi...n we will see our siddhi takes the new role of a mother n on the other hand dejected kunal takes the role of a father with the help of his useless family n then 7 yrs leap...if they try to emotional blackmail him with re-marriage...thats the end of parichay for me n KC...i hope no re-marriages happening in the show n they just kill richa's character

AnkitaKaran

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

Agree how can they not have the main lead of the show in any of the montage? Have colors people gone mad? This was supposed to be Kunal Chopra's Prichay and he is missing from the montageShocked? Their is limits to insult and I think this is biggest insult to Knunal's characterOuch

rima31

Go to top