Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: chitsss

Did someone get the BG? It says something like 'Siddhi hain betaab, Kunal anjaan,juda hua ... something something'!!!!πŸ˜•

I haven't watched it and no intention of watching eitherπŸ˜• First time, I am NOT at all excited about the new promo
amul_kn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wy the hell Siddhi wil go to jail whn she hs already signed the divorce papers.

I think Kunal hs denied to sign the divorce papers & Siddhi hs confessed in court.

Waise guys  i am sure SINAL will be shown separated now bt pls guys keep ranting cv's tht we don't want SINAL separtion & No ritcha shayad cv's ke dimag ki batti jal jaye aur wo kuch changes krde.

otherwise I am damn sure if SINAL separted, Parichay will definetly gonna end fr me.

chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima2012

I haven't watched it and no intention of watching eitherπŸ˜• First time, I am NOT at all excited about the new promo

I am depressed!!!!😭
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No head or tail can i make out 4m the promo :-(
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shweta_r

I think siddhi will be in jail and Arunaji will take care pf the child...

Going by tthe look on Kunal's face, he is going to become the same old fallen guy - who drinks and does nothing... only slight glimmer of hope is the child

ohhh shweta di...thnx fr the info... 
ahh...i dont wnat to comment abt d promoπŸ˜•
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsss

I am depressed!!!!😭

Chitra, I know the feeling Was not expecting all this crap so quickly.. they said mid to late august.. then why the hurry??πŸ˜• Well, what can I say except πŸ€— Lets hope and try our best for things to get betterπŸ˜‰
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
whats the problem with richa...why can't she leave SiNal alone...now she is targeting SiNal's baby...

so one baby with kunal n the other with siddhi...i hope kunal doesn't marry the devil bcz of baby...

so kunal back to his old drinking ways...but the only ray of  hope is his baby...

oh wow arunaji is coming to parichay...i love her...the last time she came was for KKGK n Parvati...now for Siddhi...i am loving it...the only good thing
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
chitra even i am depressed and have no energy and intentions  left to rant
better quit rather than bang head against the wall..the lesson I have learnt today
and yes swear will never get emotionally attached to any BT soap again, actually wont watch any BT show. they just give us pain and headache...
Edited by d.padmini - 11 years ago
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hye how can kunal marry richa...she never going to be in good books of kunal...is he going to marry richa...thn what is the need of reunion...
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey CVs and Ekta - You  🀬  Morons!

You are all a pack of liars! Telling us not to believe TC and yet everything is true. No integrity at all. Playing with our feelings, emotions  and intelligence.Making a mockery of the whole show by showing something great lately  by illogical storylines. Amazing. ! You never ceased to amaze me.!

This is the best you creative can write? You have no sense of creativity in your bones.! Nothing at all!!! Cheap writers! Must be underpaid to come up with this. Shame on you!

Congratualtions for chasing all SINAL FANS. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You just had  to just break up a great couple and give us creepy one . From a Great story to a cheap story.

What kind of dark drakonian   ages are you people living in?

Damn you to damantion and may all of you rot in hell! You are goners, losers and basket cases! You write a show of what you want and not  what we want? Dont you give a damn at all about us? Dont you ever listen?

If there is a better word that hate, you CVs and Ekta deserve it . Hey great job , you pack of liars!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Silambu - 11 years ago