All discussions here on New Promo- 21st July

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Siddhi in labor... She delivers a child and richa runs away with it. Kunal sees her with the kid!

Siddhi delivers another kid !!! Aruna Irani enters Parichay!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wat wicha running away wid da kid ??kunal sees her .??dint get it...
Mithikush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hii ,everyone I'm new member...abhi abhi naya promo dekha ...seperation track.Siddhi jail main  Bache ka janm deta hain or Richa bacheko laya jata hain...uski baad dusra bacha hota hain..It's pathetic,sorry main thik tarikase likh nahi  sakhi...feeling so bad😭
changeme thumbnail

I just happened to watch a new promo ...

A brief of it ...

Siddhi in Prison and Kunal is out.
Siddhi gives birth and Aruna Irani (I think is also a prisoner with Siddhi) 
Aruna gives the baby to Ritcha and she walks out and comes face to face with Kunal outside.

In the meanwhile Aruna pulls out baby number two and gives it to Siddhi!

My reaction ... seriously ridiculous!
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Siddhi delivers a baby. Richa takes it and gives it kunal. Looks like kunal doesn't know the whereabouts of Siddhi. Aroona Irani was there in that place where Siddhi delivered the baby. 

Voice over said something but missed it. 

P.S. I'm not watching this serial now. So i didn't understand what was happening. 

Sorry! Already it has been simultaneously posted by others. Mods can close this. 
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 11 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I was just typing the post.. but u posted it.. Thanks.. Guys this is wat i saw..

Siddhi is in white saree.. Not sure if its jail or hospital and she is suffering from labor pain. She gives birth to a baby, The nurse gives the baby to Richa who thinks that she should separate the baby from mom and takes it out and kunal sees her with the baby

After she leaves, Siddhi gives birth to another baby. Actress Aruna Irani was shown in the promo helping Siddhi. It ended with Siddhi with a baby alongside Aruna Irani.

PS : Saw it only once, so there might be mistakes. Sorry for that..

So this kind of makes it sure that separation is happening. I just hope kunal doesn't end up with witcha.

Edited by -MariaMars- - 11 years ago
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wat the hell is happening in dis show...it really crossing all the limits of ridiculosness...
BornHyper thumbnail
It was not very clear...

Siddhi was in labor and  a child is born... Next they show Richa with a kid and she is outside... Kunal happens to see her

Then another kid born... Aruna Irani is helping with the delivery

BG voice says - "Siddhi hai is baat se anjaan ki ye bachcha unko phir se milayega"... or something like this!!!

This episode will be aired on 27th July
_Neetu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As per the new promo,there is an entry of 'aroona irani'.
I think she must be a prison guard or a prisoner.She was wearing white sari with blue border.
We got a new montage : siddhi with baby and aroona ma'am.

Literally Parichay actually sucks !!!
BornHyper thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

I was just typing the post.. but u posted it.. Thanks.. Guys this is wat i saw..

Siddhi is in white saree.. Not sure if its jail or hospital and she is suffering from pregnancy pain. She gives birth to a baby, The nurse gives the baby to Richa who thinks that she should separate the baby from mom and takes it out and kunal sees her with the baby

After she leaves, Siddhi gives birth to another baby. Actress Aruna Irani was shown in the promo helping Siddhi. It ended with Siddhi with a baby alongside Aruna Irani.

PS : Saw it only once, so there might be mistakes. Sorry for that..

So this kind of makes it sure that separation is happening. I just hope kunal doesn't end up with witcha.

Yes that is my fear as well. Richa may cook some story to make Kunal feel that Siddhi died or Siddhi abandoned the child !!!! 

Up till now, whatever was there on TC article is true...