Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Tribute to Rajesh khanna!

music-a-muse IF-Dazzler
music-a-muse
music-a-muse

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
LOLSmileAt last, an episode where lots of songs were sung.Smile

Some popular, some not so popular songs sung by the contestants as a tribute to kaka.

Mostly well sung, except by poorvi. Exposed today.Big smile

I did not want to comment about her accent till i heard her speak hindi yesterday.

She spoke hindi in yesterdays episode with no accent, today with some amount. Her english accent is ...ooolalaLOLShe  has a confusing attitudeLOL

I really don't know why everyone tried to keep a somber and sad face.

I mean, let us celebrate the fact that he had a pretty wonderful career, though short lived, a superstar status, a turbulent family life [ at least, he had the sembelance of one ], children, grandchildren. Led a full life.

Why should we feel sad?

I would feel sad for a person whose life was cut short in their prime or very young age.

Just my opinion, did not intend to hurt anyones feelings.

i did enjoy todays episodeSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturishirani7Blossom5Anondo.Rprerna4rishav

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by musicmuse

Some popular, some not so popular songs sung by the contestants as a tribute to kaka.

I did not want to comment about her accent till i heard her speak hindi yesterday.

She spoke hindi in yesterdays episode with no accent, today with some amount. Her english accent is ...ooolalaLOLShe  has a confusing attitudeLOL

I mean, let us celebrate the fact that he had a pretty wonderful career, though short lived, a superstar status, a turbulent family life [ at least, he had the sembelance of one ], children, grandchildren. Led a full life.

Why should we feel sad?

I would feel sad for a person whose life was cut short in their prime or very young age.

LOL LOL True. Why she isn't trying some soft melodies ?? How long she will sing same type of songs Ermm 

music-a-muse IF-Dazzler
music-a-muse
music-a-muse

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anondo.R

Why should we feel sad?

LOL LOL True. Why she isn't trying some soft melodies ?? How long she will sing same type of songs Ermm 

Till she gets eliminatedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimarta_Invincible_Anondo.R

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anondo.R

Why should we feel sad?

Till she gets eliminatedLOL

Hope soon LOL

gckasturinimartamusic-a-muse

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Agree about the episode ! AWESOME songs..

Basically I am a fan of that 'Golden era' songs.. music.. singers.. and everything Smile So it was really a TREAT for me today Big smile I knew ALL the songs even the lyrics surprisingly I remember every word also ! LOL.. So I was more oolala than Poorvi today ! LOL.. OMG MISS Kishore-Pancham-Rajesh trio.. Sad all of them died much young.. Broken Heart..

Abt the mood, well I had that gloomy, sad mood throughout.. In fact I am like that from wednesday itself Disapprove So I could totally relate to Ashaji and rest Broken Heart..

Missing Rajesh and his charisma Unhappy

majaBlossom5music-a-muse

gothope Goldie
gothope
gothope

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Okay I guess it comes to a point where I feel the need to start judging poorvi for once.

Today's episode was a dedication to someone who has just died. The fact that it seemed like poorvi needed to have "feel" in the song she sang was absolutely unnecessary. I can understand if she felt like she needed to "feel" the song if the song was emotional. But this was almost a high scale song and in an atmosphere where people were grieving someones death. She shouldn't have had the attitude in the song that she did today.

Again opinion above was only for the Episode dedicated to Kaka

As far as her other performances goes. the audience has heard enough of her high scale songs, however it is time that she starts singing a bit of classical.

if her goal is to win an emmy. my only thing to say to her is girlfriend maybe hollywood's callin you and maybe Indian cinema is not your place to be. I am sorry I am being too realistic here but it seems like people cannot dream realistically. I rather dream realistically with the hope that I will be able to fulfill that dream of mine.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hope20

Okay I guess it comes to a point where I feel the need to start judging poorvi for once.

Today's episode was a dedication to someone who has just died. The fact that it seemed like poorvi needed to have "feel" in the song she sang was absolutely unnecessary. I can understand if she felt like she needed to "feel" the song if the song was emotional. But this was almost a high scale song and in an atmosphere where people were grieving someones death. She shouldn't have had the attitude in the song that she did today.

Again opinion above was only for the Episode dedicated to Kaka

Exactly my sentiments ! For the first time I felt irritated cuz of Poorvi.. Ouch Even Devender had to make similar expressions to match with her.. Ouch

They both overdid it.. It was a tribute to a dead person.. Not celebrating Kaka's bday ! Ouch
CanadianAddict Goldie
CanadianAddict
CanadianAddict

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
I thought mostly everyone sang well, and I loved Sohini today, now that is her at her best and in her comfort zone!! But Poorvi was horrible, she cant sing as open on her high notes and "O mera dil ke chein"...I was thinking please someone give my chein!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Go to top