Tribute to Rajesh khanna!

music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ŠAt last, an episode where lots of songs were sung.๐Ÿ˜Š

Some popular, some not so popular songs sung by the contestants as a tribute to kaka.

Mostly well sung, except by poorvi. Exposed today.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I did not want to comment about her accent till i heard her speak hindi yesterday.

She spoke hindi in yesterdays episode with no accent, today with some amount. Her english accent is ...ooolala๐Ÿ˜†She  has a confusing attitude๐Ÿ˜†

I really don't know why everyone tried to keep a somber and sad face.

I mean, let us celebrate the fact that he had a pretty wonderful career, though short lived, a superstar status, a turbulent family life [ at least, he had the sembelance of one ], children, grandchildren. Led a full life.

Why should we feel sad?

I would feel sad for a person whose life was cut short in their prime or very young age.

Just my opinion, did not intend to hurt anyones feelings.

i did enjoy todays episode๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: musicmuse

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ŠAt last, an episode where lots of songs were sung.๐Ÿ˜Š

Some popular, some not so popular songs sung by the contestants as a tribute to kaka.

Mostly well sung, except by poorvi. Exposed today.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I did not want to comment about her accent till i heard her speak hindi yesterday.

She spoke hindi in yesterdays episode with no accent, today with some amount. Her english accent is ...ooolala๐Ÿ˜†She  has a confusing attitude๐Ÿ˜†

I really don't know why everyone tried to keep a somber and sad face.

I mean, let us celebrate the fact that he had a pretty wonderful career, though short lived, a superstar status, a turbulent family life [ at least, he had the sembelance of one ], children, grandchildren. Led a full life.

Why should we feel sad?

I would feel sad for a person whose life was cut short in their prime or very young age.

Just my opinion, did not intend to hurt anyones feelings.

i did enjoy todays episode๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† True. Why she isn't trying some soft melodies ?? How long she will sing same type of songs ๐Ÿค” 

music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anondo.R

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† True. Why she isn't trying some soft melodies ?? How long she will sing same type of songs ๐Ÿค” 

Till she gets eliminated๐Ÿ˜†
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: musicmuse

Till she gets eliminated๐Ÿ˜†

Hope soon ๐Ÿ˜†

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Agree about the episode ! AWESOME songs..

Basically I am a fan of that 'Golden era' songs.. music.. singers.. and everything ๐Ÿ˜Š So it was really a TREAT for me today ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I knew ALL the songs even the lyrics surprisingly I remember every word also ! ๐Ÿ˜†.. So I was more oolala than Poorvi today ! ๐Ÿ˜†.. OMG MISS Kishore-Pancham-Rajesh trio.. Sad all of them died much young.. ๐Ÿฅบ..

Abt the mood, well I had that gloomy, sad mood throughout.. In fact I am like that from wednesday itself ๐Ÿ˜’ So I could totally relate to Ashaji and rest ๐Ÿฅบ..

Missing Rajesh and his charisma ๐Ÿ˜”
gothope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay I guess it comes to a point where I feel the need to start judging poorvi for once.

Today's episode was a dedication to someone who has just died. The fact that it seemed like poorvi needed to have "feel" in the song she sang was absolutely unnecessary. I can understand if she felt like she needed to "feel" the song if the song was emotional. But this was almost a high scale song and in an atmosphere where people were grieving someones death. She shouldn't have had the attitude in the song that she did today.

Again opinion above was only for the Episode dedicated to Kaka

As far as her other performances goes. the audience has heard enough of her high scale songs, however it is time that she starts singing a bit of classical.

if her goal is to win an emmy. my only thing to say to her is girlfriend maybe hollywood's callin you and maybe Indian cinema is not your place to be. I am sorry I am being too realistic here but it seems like people cannot dream realistically. I rather dream realistically with the hope that I will be able to fulfill that dream of mine.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hope20

Okay I guess it comes to a point where I feel the need to start judging poorvi for once.

Today's episode was a dedication to someone who has just died. The fact that it seemed like poorvi needed to have "feel" in the song she sang was absolutely unnecessary. I can understand if she felt like she needed to "feel" the song if the song was emotional. But this was almost a high scale song and in an atmosphere where people were grieving someones death. She shouldn't have had the attitude in the song that she did today.

Again opinion above was only for the Episode dedicated to Kaka

Exactly my sentiments ! For the first time I felt irritated cuz of Poorvi.. Even Devender had to make similar expressions to match with her..

They both overdid it.. It was a tribute to a dead person.. Not celebrating Kaka's bday !
CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I thought mostly everyone sang well, and I loved Sohini today, now that is her at her best and in her comfort zone!! But Poorvi was horrible, she cant sing as open on her high notes and "O mera dil ke chein"...I was thinking please someone give my chein!! 
shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In yesterdays episode everybody sang really well! Yes Sohini was also very good, she really has a great voice! 
Was shocked to see the bottom 3 though, especially to see Amit there. i was so worried but got so relieved when he was safe.  Edited by shirani7 - 11 years ago
nimarta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i'll be honest here haha i might get whacked by a few of you but this is what i thought seeing and hearing the whole episode.

i respect rajesh khanna i think he was a great actor and god bless his soul.

i felt that like the songs were associated with rajesh khanna fair enough but what about those who wrote the lyrics of these beautiful songs and who sang them? i feel they don't get what they deserve..

oh well but i agree alot of you would say but the actor plays a huge role with the collections and the box office and all.. which is true..

but i just feel sad that the writers and singers don't really get their dues! and when they pass away it's not such a huge affair..

sorry if i offended anyone =)