India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi's heart-breaking departure!!!!

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Dear friends, don't u think IPKKND is a bit deviated? So much surprises are needed? It has become a tension now. Khushi is being belittled by everyone. Her feelings have no value before the CVs and the family members. I don't know how to pour out my feelings. Really frustrated. If it continues, i don't know where this show will go. They always promise a lot, but when it comes to the moment to execute things, nothing seems to be that promising. Where is the old ambiance of the show. Now the mesmerizing scenes are coming very rarely (not only arshi, but others also). Earlier there used to be a lot of creative discussions in this forum also, now everyone is using this forum to pour their frustrations out (what else they will do). We say do not bash, but the story is like totally obscure (seems the CVs themselves don't now how to take care of their baby). It is good they maintain suspense, but at the end of the day the wait is not worth at all. Regarding anjali, how can a person's basic qualities go with such incidents? Or is this the real face of her (earlier was a put on one). I don't know how to explain my frustrations like u ppl. I don't know if any of u think like me, but i thought i need to write something to vent out my feelings and depression over this show. It may take a good turn, i expect. They have just stored the arshi scenes for a future date (i agreed to an extent), it does not mean whenever they come together, there may be some incidents that abstain them from coming near to each other. Really frustrating and tensed situation. I know it is too early to comment on khushi leaving to GH, but still i feel bad as they cannot live a life together (may be for good, don't know). It seems arnav is angry, don't know if his anger for khushi or by the matter that she is leaving. I would definitely appreciate if u ppl read this and just leave a comment on this. Pls don't disappoint me, i am really worried on this show now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radiationarshi1986

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
SadCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top