India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

d3 -torture for swaronians

unaj Groupbie
unaj
unaj

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
well, i'm compelled to let it out dat d3 has been a very torturous sessin for diehard swaronians like us. The cvs are so hell bent on promoting their newbie who can't even do da crying scene (as it is her only weapon) , that dey've decided to sideline our swaron for whom we watch d3. Intensity ki baat toh chhodo ajkal un logoke scenes vi few secondske liye hi hamey naseeb hota hai and it hurts real bad. It sucks to face da fact dat we as viewers who'd impatiently wait for da weekends to get over are these days merely interested to watch da show because of hillarious tarey nautanki. Sumtyms before, we cud never get enuf of swaron and used to watch even da repeated telecasts. Alas da things have changed now as we have to bear wid tani's blank xpressions, swaron's frequent misundastandings and ya babysitting acts. I don't see any point in cvs highlighting dis damsel in distress who blankly looks here and there which is supposed to be her, i guess a nervous act and fails to connect to viewers. another reason i hate d3 these days is because i see dosti element missing. I m a big fan of sharey friendship. I used to luv and envy rey and da gang pampering and cheering sharon. I badly miss all these. For intense swaron scenes, i've to rely on youtube. Cvs gotta get into their senses before dey lose all da d3 viewer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sona_taareymarauder

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index