•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Ye Meri Life Hai
10 pm, Sony

Pooja is in a dilemma โ€” whether to believe Ronit or not. She overhears Ashmit talking to someone about Gujrals.

Ashmit tells her that he is dying to see her in the reception outfit, designed by famed designer Ritu Kumar. Meanwhile, Ronit pays a heavy price for a tape in which he has the recorded voice of Ashmit instructing his broker to artificially suppress Gujral Industries shares, which is a crime.

None of the Gujrals are attending the reception, but Ronit goes there and once on the stage he is about to play the audio tape.
thanks for that preview..looks like its going to be real interesting to watch whetehr he is able to play the tape indeed..personally i don't think he will be able to but never know
Whoa!! can't wait. What would Pooja do after she hears that?

thax a lot for the preview๐Ÿ˜‰
WOW ~ sounds interesting. I can't wait to see the Reception. Heard there were going to be a lot of stars on there. yay~! Anywho... man Pooja is so damn lucky. A dress from Ritu Kumar? ugh... I envy that girl. grrr... anywho I have a feeling that Ronit's plan isn't going to work as he planned it to because my man Ashmit knows his ways.

So is this a preview for India viewers or US viewers? Well, thanks for the preview little one. *pets* Stay Rad! 
thanx 4 the update can't wait !๐Ÿ˜†

cant wait 2 see by da way thanx alot

i think when ronit is going to switch the play button,there is gonna be a song chale chhaiya chhaiya chhaiya chhaiya......................

obviously ashmitjika chaal hai๐Ÿ˜†