bt it ended so quickly...

Posted: 11 years ago
hey
lovely endig..

thanks for pm dear..
awesome OS di
really superb
im sorry if im also there in the people who disappointed u with the less likes n comments but i have my own reasons

Was really sad to see that this was the last part of the OS .. It was a great story with an original concept.. On part 2 I was really shocked to see that they were all dead and I nearly cried lol.. Geets parents being murdered was really sad.. But the ending was amazing.. I thought that the Prince wasn't going to meet his Angel but the story told otherwise.. Geet and Maan meeting in the army and getting their enemy punished together was really cute.. This was a brilliant story.. Loved it to the core.. Thanks for sharing ðŸ¤— Edited by x_Mishti_x - 11 years ago
nice story...bt y its an OS nt an FF/SS...there r so many things u just told within 3 parts...i have some queries...y they didnt share their pics to each other...its an digital era n if the story plot is for 90s or 80s then they could share pics by post also...mohindar became a rich man then y maan n his family didnt hear the news of their death through national newspaper...
Originally posted by paponecon

nice story...bt y its an OS nt an FF/SS...there r so many things u just told within 3 parts...i have some queries...y they didnt share their pics to each other...its an digital era n if the story plot is for 90s or 80s then they could share pics by post also...mohindar became a rich man then y maan n his family didnt hear the news of their death through national newspaper...

dear it really slipped out of my mind, the story is like they will meet after several years though they kept in contact. They are always in contact through phone or emails. But never chatted through cams. its my pov. and about murder, yes they are rich but the murder was a mistery and the culprit bribed the people and didnt allow the news to come out thats the reason no one know except geet.
jyooo ooo

am so shocked ðŸ˜²

how could i miss this os ???

that too you started this one in July 

and its September now   

kaan pakar ke sorry ðŸ˜­

just how can i miss this yaar 

by the way it was a fab os ...

totally loved it 

awesome 

but am feeling so sad that i missed it ... 

sholllyyy

thank you for sending me pmz 

am so so so so sorry for the late comments 

@jyothikrish:  Awesum n fantastic OS!!!!😊