Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG OS: An Unexpected Turn last part pg 23 10/08 (Page 23)

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
great update
is geet really dead?
what happened to her?

_Jyothi_ IF-Rockerz
_Jyothi_
_Jyothi_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Last Part (Gist of the Story):

I am so sorry for giving only gist of the story, i am giving this not to disappoint you guys.. So this is the exact story, i was so excited to give you the detail story but you disappointed me by not giving likes and comments.. If this continues then all other story condition will be same. Hope you all liked the story..

Maan and his team were called by their officer. Maan, Yash, Adi and Arjun into his room and wished him. Officer is studying some file and looked at them. He told to them that there is a new officer joining in their group today and he told their team should investigate on a case how the drugs and all other fake medicines are supplied to colleges and hospitals. This is happening from many years but no one is able to find the real culprit.

They heard a knock on the door, the officer told to come in. Then a young lady in her 20's came in and wished him. But none of the officers looked at her. All were busy in studying case. The officer told that lady to have a seat and he introduced her to the team.

Guys, she is GEET SHARMA and the new officer in your team. Hearing the name geet maan's head shot up and he is so shocked and happy to see his angel and same with yash. Yash is very happy for maan. But the main question is how she landed here. Then all of them left the room and introduced themselves to geet even maan too. He didnt tell her that he is her prince and geet didnt recognize him. They told geet about the case when she heard about the case her blood boiled and anger is all over written on her face.

2 months passed, all the officers became friendly with geet and mainly maan and geet became nice friends. Maan is slowly falling for her and same with geet but she never showed her feelings. But maan can see some sort of pain in her eyes. He want to hug her and ask her what happened. So he decided to reveal who he is? and yash too supported.

One day geet invited all of them for lunch as it is sunday. All of them gathered in the hall and talking with each other. Except geet all of them know about maan's angel. So arjun asked maan.
Maan when you will introduce your angel to us?

Geet looked at maan confusingly, who is this angel? thought geet. Really dude you 2 are really great even after these many years you both are in contact. But why dont you call her and set up a place to meet told adi.

Maan smiled sadly and told we tried dude but my angel didnt come that day and when i went in search of her i came to know that her family is killed by someone.

Geet's eyes widened in shock and reality stuck her, he is her PRINCE whom she want to meet but didnt as she will breal down seeing him. Geet had tears in her eyes when she listened to him and she want to scream that she is only his ANGEL.

All are shocked listening to maan. We are sorry maan told arjun and adi.

But maan smiled at them and told No need to be sorry yaar, i thought that my angel too left me, but finally i met her. Now geet is angry whom he is thinking as his angel.

wow.. really who is she man? asked arjun.

Do you guys really want to know.. they all nodded in a yes.
MY ANGEL'S NAME IS GEET SHARMA... told maan and looked at geet straight into her eyes.
Am i right angel? asked maan.

Now geet lost it and got up and hugged maan tight, a bone crushing hug. And she sobbed in his arms, Maan too hugged her tight, let her cry, today she should take all her pain out. All are really happy for them and feeling bad for geet what might have happened to her family.

After like ages, she broke the hug and looked at him with teary eyes. Maan wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. He made her sit on the couch and sat next to her. Before he ask geet told maan mama and papa are murdered. Maan's blood boiled hearing this.

Her dad has a pharmatutical company where all types of medicines are prepared for less cost so that all people can buy medicines. But his business partner cum friend has bad intentions and use to send fake medicines and use to earn a lot of money. His business increased and one day mohinder came to know about this and was very angry on him and warned him. But his friend got angry and put a case on him that he is manufacturing fake medicines. But he is proved innocent and their partnership broke and his friend is now angry on him and he is now almost on roads. He one day killed mohinder and his wife rano and tried to kill geet but she escaped. He sent his men to kill geet but they couldnt kill her but told to him that they killed geet too. He is very happy and he owned the business and started earning loads of money.

Maan and others are hell angry hearing all this and fortunately he is the culprit in the case which they are handling. They made a plan to arrest him, they got hold of the vehicles in which he used to send medicines and drugs to different hospitals. They enquired and maan, geet arrested him and he tried to be innocent but geet the eyewitness of the murder of her parents and he has sent to jail for 14 years.

Geet is very happy, this is the main reason she joined army so that she can punish him and her wish is fulfilled. Days passed maan and geet became close and they both are head over heels in love with each other. Maan proposed her and she happily accepted. Even maan;s parents are also happy and they both had a big fat wedding. They finally became one. They loved happily ever after.

Edited by jyothikrish - 10 August 2012 at 10:48am

The following 160 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvashanmanjunehavashibvh123gayathripriyankPoorvaAroraCandy_jsurs_anamikamaanlvsgeetmkd.70ashwimaaneetAminagatoenzafarahimaisha_1998929086062301leothelionkrishna.ammyicycoollathaaumans22wiskhanbhakbhartifansamirah_amjadPoonamTpreet.harmanrostMSgayatribhawna02shailimgmisthyNivedithachandnityaadorableshaitanluvu4ever143shruthiruchsParimishtynishnalMistiofMistzam_sweet_pariaksncharlie1950sree.maneetsstylishdollmaaneetkimeetLadyArwen-eiya-ylaraibmounacutymaneetarshneel11Makpieits_mefatema_007cutestar12mansi.tripathiNH1971erumzaheersupernasahuTamanna_TJpari1689sandymgchiki143pearl.whiteana1411sridevi_nkingofmejssoodlove4allmayaparipreetymaaneetdoublecrossGurveengeetsrir.maanshri12randhir_ki_dollsweetysaranruchsShimmerrbubblycoolgurti30sheetalvasashristi1divya22harshithaaaaaaapreeti.1alicia212mayurmaaneetAlameluidunnopaponecon-Veritaserum-ushankitvckrati5meravigilisoambbihanehakapoor7TinkerBellaSONU_29meettuawesomepoojaritzy09CherishhTia-AFreeBirdNiharika.Nairmonika1992ambeernMishti13-Mitu-AIMAMALIKTeamMcSwarekdeepali102216anyaa.gurtiMonaSWrites-Mounika-impoojavermagill123kabslockspriyasreepunam2712love2_somaAngel13renjini263fffan123.LilGreenRobot.Desigirls12Remya_PillaiTyroarpitajizaara2212sdlife19freya1236n6s6k6i6r6a6n6pop77anuandavijanu_2006nahtani88aamirkhanfansona-rai--Ratna--Ash1991shah10--aarthi--HansaNhinal_maaneetmysteriousmilliabinash079bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfan_BlackPearl_dolly10chavvi16tamanna1391vrinda22Sri_RadhaDonnaadrrose31.hayaat.Infinity.spvdKrishna_Sourav

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
i feel bad that it came to an abrupt end...
Loved the whole concept...
Finally maan got his love and geet got justice...
Lovely one..
meettu IF-Rockerz
meettu
meettu

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
feeling soo bad abt the ending...sorry bt feeling hurt..after being regular readers..getting output dese...ok cumg to the update loved it..geet escaped from dem nd maaneet worling on same case..to punish heet parents murders..nd dey r one..
shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
awesome.
love it
freya123 IF-Sizzlerz
freya123
freya123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
nice  story
feeling  sorry   4  u

angelic_cute IF-Rockerz
angelic_cute
angelic_cute

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
awesome update 
maan get his love and geet get her justice
-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Lovely update .
I would have liked if you had made it little elaborate ,but loved it .
Sorry dear like button not working Angry

Go to top