Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG OS: An Unexpected Turn last part pg 23 10/08 (Page 12)

_Jyothi_ IF-Rockerz
_Jyothi_
_Jyothi_

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
UPDATING in 2 hours... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ratna--Remya_Pillai

freya123 IF-Sizzlerz
freya123
freya123

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jyothi_

_Jyothi_ IF-Rockerz
_Jyothi_
_Jyothi_

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Chapter 2:

note: plz add 'maneetmaneet' to ur buddy list for pms.

Geet and maan told this to their parents and they are very happy with this, finally atleast their children are happy with each other.

Geet and maan are very excited, days are going very slow for them. Geet is thinking about maan, how he looks now. How can she recognize him now.

No no geet, you can easily know your prince thought geet and smiled at herself.

Here maan is not less, 24*7 he is thinking about his angel. All friends started teasing him when he was lost in his thoughts. Yes ofcourse how can maan cannot tell about his angel to his friends. Many may come and go in his life but his angel has special place in his heart.

Finally the 3 months got completed, and their meeting day has finally came, maan is on top of the world. He took early morning 5 am flight, he reached Mumbai by 7 am. He took taxi and directly went to beach. He reached by 8 am and waiting for his angel.

The morning is so pleasant, he sat on the rock enjoying the cool breeze and waiting for his angel. Its 8:30 am.

Angel come fast yaar, I am dying to see you thought maan. Each and every second is like eternity for him. His eyes are searching for her everywhere. But still she didn't come. Maan looked at his watch and its 9 am. Angel where are you? Please come soon, I cant anymore.

Time passed but geet is nowhere. He is roaming in the beach, looking for her. He is running here and there she might be there or here. But he didn't get the glimpse of his angel. He is going crazy. May be her flight is late thought maan.

Its 10:30 am and still geet didn't come. Now maan is loosing hope, if she is late then she will definitely call me but she didn't call. Is she alright? Maan, don't think all rubbish my angel will come for sure thought maan. I think she might be here, she is playing with me, she loves to tease ma na thought maan and smiled at his craziness.

He took out his mobile and called her but it is coming as switched off. Angel didn't call me from one month, I thought she might be busy with exams. Is everything alright there? Now her fashion school might have started na, but she told she will come for sure, then what happened?

Maan is waiting for her, but geet didn't come. Maan is very dis-appointed and depressed. He came with many expectations, he and his angel with enjoy this day and make it memorable.

Angel, why you didn't come, why angel? What happened to you? You were very excited na? then what happened cried maan. Tears were flowing down his cheeks. He could not believe that his angel didn't come. She never breaks his promise.

Many people are coming and going from there but maan didn't move from his place thinking that his angel may come at any time. She never breaks a promise, but somewhere he is thinking that his angel wont come. He is sensing that some thing has happened with her. He closed his eyes in pain. He is very sad, depressed. Angry on himself that he is not there with his angel when she needed him. He don't know what happened to her? What is the reason she didn't come.

So many questions are lingering in his mind. He is feeling restless, suffocated and it is almost evening and there is no sign of geet. Maan sighed dejectedly and left from there. He took a cab and went to near by hotel and took a room. He went to his room and lied on the bed and closed his eyes. But the crying face of geet when they are going away from each other came into his mind. He opened his eyes in a jerk.

Till today whenever he closes his eyes he use to see the smiling face of geet but now she is crying.

Angel, I am worried, what happened to u? why I am feeling that some thing is wrong with you, plz angel once call me, I don't know where you stay in Hyderabad, but no I will find you for sure thought maan restlessly.

Without wasting a second maan got freshened and went to airport, he took Hyderabad flight and reached there within 3 hours. Its already mid-night there and he don't know anything there. But he remembered that his angel told once she use to stay in Banjara Hills. He took taxi and went to banjara hills. There are many houses there.

Bhai saab, do you know where Sharma Mansion is? Asked maan.

That driver looked at him and told beta are you asking about Mohinder Sharma? Asked driver.

Ji ha? Do you know them? Asked maan curiously.

Beta, uske saath bohot bura hua hain, some one killed mohinder Sharma and his family told driver.

Maan's heart skipped several beats, he couldn't believe what he is saying. No this cant happen, my angel cant leave me.

No you are lying, she cant leave me and go, you are lying shouted maan.

Nahi beta, its true. It happened a month back, but no one cared about this matter told driver.

No no no, don't lie shouted maan and got out of the car.

He walked on the road aimlessly, he is not able to believe that his angel left him. No angel, I know you cant leave me. All are lying here, if anything happen to you then my heart will tell me, I know that you are safe somewhere but where are you? Thought maan.

He roamed on the Hyderabad roads and he heard several rumours that mohinder cheated someone and they killed his family. They didn't leave anyone in the family.

He went to nearby library and gone through 1 month back news papers, there was a news that mohinder and his family is killed and police are still investigating on the case. he then got a glimpse of geet's, his angels pic.

You are my angel, what happened to you. Nothing happened to you, I don't believe this news thought maan. He took the news paper with him and left from there. He don't know how he reached delhi. Straight away he went to his room and called his friend yash.

Yash some to my house immediately told maan and cut the call.

With in 15 min yash came to KM. he directly went to maan's room and saw maan in deep thoughts.

Hey dude, how is your angel? Asked yash sitting beside him.

But maan didn't talk anything and silently gave the news paper to yash and asked him to read. Yash read the news and told hey dude, its all fake.

Maan looked at him curiously and asked what?? How do you know?

Actually, the news is that mr. mohinder cheated someone but the truth is that Mr. Mohinder has started a chemical industry where they will prepare medicines, but his partner I don't know who is that, has cheated him. When mohinder came to know about that he killed his family told yash.

His family?? Asked maan.

Yes dude, his wife and his daughter told yash.

No its not true shouted maan and collapsed on the floor sitting on his knees.

Maan, what happened? Asked yash.

She is my angel yash told maan pointing towards geet's pic in the paper.

Yash is shocked to listen this and told maan, relax. But its true dude.

No yash she cant leave me, no way cried maan and hugged yash tight. Its very hard for yash to concole maan.

5 years passed, now maan is 25 years. Now he is not just maan but Major Maan Singh Khurana. He got posted in Kashmir. His group consists of Yash, Adi, Arjun. These four are one group. Even though maan is jovial from outside but he is in pain, he cant forget his angel but he is not able to believe that she died.

Hi friends, here is part 2. Hope you like it..

Plz hit LIKE n do COMMENT..

Waiting for ur response..

Love

Jyothi

Edited by jyothikrish - 01 August 2012 at 11:06am

The following 157 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaSShah786shanmanjunehavashiabhi2503bvh123shubhiguptagayathripriyankCandy_jsmaanlvsgeetashwimaaneetaisha_1998mandakini_marchzafarahimdivyaraghaniaprajitamadra9290860623rifana281101leothelionkrishna.fizza25ammyicycoolgem1606samirah_amjadmans22aminakhanPoonamTMSgayatribhawna02mamatha.rostmaan_geet1princesssarahshailimgNivedithachandCiaMaaneetTheSunShineshruthiruchsParimishtypari1689sandymgchiki143Rang_Tarina.R.TotinimounacutyMakpieits_mesupernasahuTamanna_TJfatema_007mansi.tripathiNH1971sstylishdollsree.maneetLadyArwencharlie1950-Crayon-divya22GurruKiDeewani-aakritisri1111prrk86angelarafsweetysaransheetalvasaruchsShimmerrshristi1jssoodlove4allsridevi_nana1411doublecrossRupalmayapariKasiKasipreetymaaneetshri12geetsrir.maanDei_Gratiarandhir_ki_dollCherishhHanishadevi-Mitu-abhayprsinghdeepali1022Mishti13AIMAMALIKTeamMcSwarekNiharika.Nairambeernmonika1992wajiha-1harshithaaaaaaakrati5-Veritaserum-ushankitvcnehakapoor7awesomepoojameettupaponeconritzy09idunnomayurmaaneetAlamelupreeti.1misty_drastifanhinal_maaneetshah10--aarthi--nahtani88aamirkhanfanHansaNsona-rai--Ratna--Ash1991freya123janu_2006pop77flowers4uRemya_PillaiTyrosdlife19arpitajiammu56n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212meena..Little_Mermaid.kabslocksShruthelove2_soma-Gemini-impoojaverma-Mounika-priyasreepunam2712gill123renjini263Angel13fffan123Desigirls12.LilGreenRobot.dolly10chavvi16Sri_Radhatamanna1391abinash079todayzstar_BlackPearl_bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanmysteriousmilliKrishna_SouravspvdInfinity.Donnaadrrose31

geetsrir.maan IF-Dazzler
geetsrir.maan
geetsrir.maan

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
lovely part dearSmile

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 August 2012 at 11:50am
ruchs IF-Dazzler
ruchs
ruchs

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Me second!!!

Aww Angel and Prince so cute!!!

Me in love with them!!!

Their sweet romance was so cute!!!

But yeh kya???

Obviously am sure ki nothing would have happened to Geet!!

But poor Maaneet got separated!!

Feeling super bad for Maan…

Extremely Unexpected turn dear!!!

True to its title!!!

Lovely update!!!

Edited by ruchs - 01 August 2012 at 11:19am

_Jyothi_

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
amazing  update.

_Jyothi_

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Good one

_Jyothi_

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
wow...that was a very unexpected update...i am still trying to absorb what happenned...

but awesome dear...it had so mych mystery, wait and hope...that maybe she is still alive

waiting eagerly for the next part yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love4all_Jyothi_

Go to top