Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG OS: An Unexpected Turn last part pg 23 10/08

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hii friends, 🤗 i am here with a new OS.. Writing OS after a long time so a bit nervous, this OS has totally 3 parts.. tell me how is it... 😳

note: plz add 'maneetmaneet' to ur buddy list for pms.

A 7 year old girl is crying like hell, her eyes are red and she is not allowing anyone to come near her. A 10 year old boy entered her room and sat beside her not talking anything. She saw him from corner of her eyes and is still crying. That boy looked at her and felt really bad seeing her crying like that. He made her face him and wiped her tears. That girl snapped his hand but that boy cupped her face and told see you don't cry, I promise I will come here for every summer holidays and we both will play. I will call you daily to that phone and we can talk.

That girl looked at him and told but I cant see you daily.

Even I too cant see you daily, but am I crying? No na asked that boy. That girl cutely nodded in a no. u r good girl na, so don't cry told that boy and wiped her tears. By now that girl stopped crying and that boy kissed her cheek.

Then they heard someone calling them.

Maan, geet come down for breakfast shouted geet's mom.

Maan and geet got up and ran downstairs. These two are MAAN SINGH KHURANA AND GEET SHARMA, the bestest friends. They are just 10 years and 7 years, but they cant live without each other. They both are from middle class families, maan's dad and geet's dad are working in a construction company as an architects, their dream is to have their own construction company. To fulfill their dreams these two families are shifting to different places. Maan's family is going to Delhi, where as geet's family is going to Hyderabad. So that's the reason geet and maan both are very sad. They never lived away from each other from their birth.

They forgot that their names are maan and geet. Maan calls geet as ANGEL and geet calls maan as PRINCE. Even they forced their family to call the same, after all her maanu kept that name for her, and his geetu kept that name for him. When they came to know about the news, these 2 started crying, but somehow maan got convinced but geet is not. Even though now geet is convinced don't know what she will do tomorrow while leaving. They booked train tickets to reach their destination.

The day passed with all the packings, geet gave maan her teddy and maan gave geet his chain. They promised each other that they will be in contact. They both slept together in maan's room, hugging each other tight. Next day morning they got up and got ready for their judaai, they both silently sat on the bed, geet's eyes are filled with tears and maan is sad.

Prince, I don't want to go told his angel.

Maan too didn't speak anything, even he don't want to leave her. But its necessary. Geet's mom rajni and maan's mom sapna came there and saw them sad. They are also feeling bad for their children but they are helpless. Sapna hugged geet and rajni hugged maan. They both cried in their arms.

Angel, don't worry I will call u daily and when ever you need me, tell me I will ask papa and come to you ok? Told maan.

Geet nodded at him with teary eyes. They both hugged for one last time and bid good bye to each other and left from there. In the taxi, maan hugged the teddy tight which geet to him and geet tightly held that chain in her hands.

Soon they reached railway station and got into their respective trains. After few hours of journey they reached their destination. It took 1 week to settle the house and mohan took admission for geet in a school and geet started going to school. This place is new to her but she adjusted and her life is going smoothly but ofcourse missing her prince a lot.

Here maan too got admission in a school, he too joined the school and everything is going smoothly for him and the same missing his angel.

Years passed, they use to talk on phone daily. Mohan started his own business and running successfully same with raj maan's dad. All are happy in their life and became busy too. Geet and maan use to send gifts for each other on their birthdays and maan is now 18 and geet is 16 but even now they are in contact and they both are best friends. Maan know each and everything happening in geet's life. She use to tell all, her fight with her friend, she coming first in the class, shifting their house to a other big house and her joining college. And same with maan, he too use to tell everything, her dad's business, his pranks on their lecturer, about his gang in college, joining BBA.

But geet is not interested in the business so as maan. Now both maan's family and geet's family are mostrichest families in India. They never got time to meet up. They don't know how they look, maan and geet soom became busy in their studies and geet wanted to go for fashion designing and maan want to join Army.

Hey prince how r u? asked geet excitedly.

Hey angel, I am fine yaar, how r u? missing you a lot. I want to meet you told maan sadly.

I too want to meet you, hey u know what I got admission in fashion school told geet.

Wow yaar, finally you got it congrats told maan smiling widely.

and what about your army plan asked geet.

Nothing angel, let me complete BBA then I will ask papa and mama told maan.

Ok that's nice, prince I am thinking we will meet this year atleast told geet sadly.

True angel, its been 12 years we met, so where will we meet? Asked maan.

How about our favorite place, beach in Mumbai asked geet.

Angel, that's a cool idea yaar told maan.

Ok 3 months after, your birthday, we will meet on that day morning 9 am ok? Asked geet.

Done dear, wow I am excited told maan and they both chatted for some time.

Geet and maan told this to their parents and they are very happy with this, finally atleast their children are happy with each other.

Precap: will maan and geet meet???

Hii friends, here is the new OS, ohh I am writing OS after a long time. More 2 parts are left. So tell me how is this? Hope u all like it.

Plz hit LIKE n do COMMENT..

Will be waiting for ur response..

Love

Jyothi.

Edited by jyothikrish - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
INDEX:

part 1: above

part 2: page 12

Last part: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/62722291

TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
cuteee
i really hope they meet each other
i don't want maan to go to the army !
can't leave his geet again
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
My Works On Maneet:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2767145

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
so sweet dear...

just loved it
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice os
hope they meet each other...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely start..
So geet s maan's angel and maan s geet's prince..
maan wanted to join army!!wow!
that was different...
Congrats dear..
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on your new OS...

That was a very cute start... best friends from childhood...

hope they meet... eagerly waiting for you to continue !!!
divya22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
A cute story...
Both r best frnds... Wooo n still frnds...
Lets c will dey meet?? Bt i want them to meet...
Bt ur title is scaring me a little... Koi.gadbad na ho baba...
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Sweet Maaneet!!! hope they will meet soon...