Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by khushboorath

well i told this to all many times...
ye show hai...not real...but fans can be polie with nyone...not with themselves..not with actors...
but ya strangely thy excpt actor writer to be calm...

<font color="#0099ff">Khusboo I do feel GH message was bad PR for the show. Maybe 2-3 fans are bashing but that message...dekhna hai to dekho was hurtful for many of us.</font>

<font color="#0099ff">Not all of us are bashers and we do have some good suggestions that can benefit the show.</font>

if u dint said nythng to him its ok...then y r u feeling bad dear...he told to those who dnt know the difference between reel n real life...actor director even writers have there personal life...y to bug them in extreme level tht they lose there patience...akshay,deepali,abhaas,karan r known face n thy learnt it very well how to ignore such post...
m taking gh side...even i felt bad...but i feel more bad wen i see all the fans behavior towards ur fav actor n writer...he is doing his job...he know wat thy r showing...n how to show...if u dnt like something its natural to get angry...but y to say abuse words to writer...

I'm sorry to butt in but I had to say this.
Khushboo you are right we shouldnt go to the writers and bug them to EXTREME level. There I agree but what he did was GENERALIZE us all. He dint mention who is he warding off! Its pretty insulting to us loyal fans, who want nothing but the show to do well. And trust me other than a few people who constantly having complains with the show, there are people here who have excellent suggestions and NO, they are not telling GH how to do his job they are just giving suggestions no harm in that yeah. Isnt that the whole point of coming here and discussing our fav show?

Again, sorry to butt in. :)

Edited by Jameelah52 - 21 July 2012 at 6:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-incandescent

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahanaxx11

Okay..I was already sick and tired of all the bashing that was happening on IF itself and now I hear that Aabhas, Karan are getting abused. Daljeet is getting hate mails? 

What the hell is wrong with people? Why can't people draw a line between reel and real. What's Daljeet's fault in all of this? She just asked for more screen space and its the cvs who are not able to properly show Anjali's distress. What is Karan and Aabhas's fault if Barun isn't there in the celebration picture? Shame on us. We call ourselves their 'fans'. This kind of behavior is pathetic and unacceptable.  

THANK YOU!! :) Well said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

LumosMaxima IF-Dazzler
LumosMaxima
LumosMaxima

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Well Said Buddy..
Amazing Post. Thnx for making this Post..
All those Hate mails to Daljeet and Bashing Karan, Abhaas etc just becoz Barun was missing from the Pic??Seriously??   Ouch 
 Simply Pathetic...
I hope after reading this "Those People" get some Sense and Stop all this Nonsense...

Edited by Adorable.SARUN - 21 July 2012 at 3:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I do agree.
People should learn that jokes are one thing, but abusing someone else because of something that is not their fault and that is so.plain.ludicrous is actually very pathetic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-incandescent

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Disgusting
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
after dis pic incident m so shocked !i thought fans let out their feelings nd frustration only here nd appriciate actors on twitter or fb,but i never knew some pple stoop so low, how insulting it must have been 4 all of them to receive such comments on just a pic! ipk fan group is surely turning to worst ever! sorry if i sound bad!

Edited by ainimonaya - 21 July 2012 at 6:08pm
goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
some can be extreme FANatics whose PASSION / OBSESSION is such a turn off!

and i've said this before,
Barun and Sanaya not on the social nett working is actually a blessing

Go to top