Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

We have no shame! *edit. (Page 7)

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
i soo agree with u 

im soo ashamed that bec of few so called fans we are all being embarrassed. 

last week it was GH and now its karan and abhaas... poor abhaas has dealt with it so much .. he has already closed his facebook once. 

there is a way to talk to people.. i get people are diehard fans but there is limit .. they are people an not our personal slaves who will answer our every question abt the show an sarun! 

i think we should have an appreciation/apology  thread for all the rude comments that are being doled out on twitter/facebook. al teast they will know that majority of the fans of ipk are not this rude nor immature. 

for all the people who are bashing the actor on twitter that is the same as attacking a particular member of IF. we are no one to tell them how to run their comments and activities. and people need to learn the definition of healthy/constructive discussion. 

much needed post... 

edit - im not on twitter.. but for fans who are plz let  the cast and GH know that we dont support these people an their rude comments. and we appreciate all the work they do and thank them for sharing pic and news of the show. 

Edited by geetmaanluv - 21 July 2012 at 11:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-Jammy-incandescentriti4u

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyjotango

I think it's really bad. We should apologise to them

I really hope some sane people does that. 
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

well i told this to all many times...
ye show hai...not real...but fans can be polie with nyone...not with themselves..not with actors...
but ya strangely thy excpt actor writer to be calm...

Khusboo I do feel GH message was bad PR for the show. Maybe 2-3 fans are bashing but that message...dekhna hai to dekho was hurtful for many of us. 

Not all of us are bashers and we do have some good suggestions that can benefit the show. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluv

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by khushboorath

well i told this to all many times...
ye show hai...not real...but fans can be polie with nyone...not with themselves..not with actors...
but ya strangely thy excpt actor writer to be calm...

Khusboo I do feel GH message was bad PR for the show. Maybe 2-3 fans are bashing but that message...dekhna hai to dekho was hurtful for many of us. 

Not all of us are bashers and we do have some good suggestions that can benefit the show. 

i agree with u GH was out of line esp when he told fans not watch the show if they dont want. that was unnecessary and not to mention bad for business. anywaz i think the take away point of this post is that we should not stoop low an carry out discussions respectfully. their is nothing wrong with disagreeing with someone pov... just stay within the limits of decency and not bash any individual.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-incandescent

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I agree no one should be sending rude emails or tweets.

That is just plain disgusting.

Now that the 300th episode picture issue has been brought up, wouldn't it have been wise on the part of GH and/or PH to post a pic with Barun in it ?

Knowing the fanbase of the show and the leads, they should have made sure to post a pic withSanaya and Barun for sure.

This wasn't good judgement on the part of GH, once again, was it ?

incandescent

ice _girl IF-Dazzler
ice _girl
ice _girl

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
R dey even allowed 2 b cald fans... dis is just obsession n nothng else or cud b frm rival shows tryng 2 irritate ...  guys u need 2 understand dat they r ACTORS in a PROFESSION cald ACTING n same as wat u see OFFSCREEN ... who ever dey r need 2 get a REALITY CHECK ... it wont b far away wen d actors nt b on any social networkng site or make their profile private n nt b frnds wid fans on d sites for their sanity

incandescent

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Please let me  know if we can do something about ir...I am really loosing my cool now

incandescent

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Obsession with the show is crossing the line of dignity! People need to realize that Akshay, Karan, Abhaas, Deepali are kind enough to get in touch with the fans via twitter. Misusing it is not done! They take out time to reply to us and then there is this. No wonder Barun and Sanaya are not any social networking sites! Thank God for that!

Great post! :)

incandescent

Go to top