India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

We have no shame! *edit. (Page 2)

iluvarshi15 Senior Member
iluvarshi15
iluvarshi15

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

ya I read another post about the Twitter 300 epi pic its sad ... and they call themselfs fans ... they can't abuse karan and Abhas
and daljeet honestly .. ??
I couldn't believe ipkknd fans can stoop so low ..
thanks for the post much needed ;D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvarshirini_katincandescent

anj000 Senior Member
anj000
anj000

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

What are we doing? Why has IPKKND fan base suddenly turned so vile, insensitive and undignified?

I am not talking about the discussions that take place on the forum or the fact that many of us are displeased with the current track. I am not talking about our stance on refusing to accept IPKKND as Didi Ki Saut.

I don't like Didi Ki Saut. I don't appreciate GH saying dekhna hai to dekho, I didn't like Dolly's interview. I have my reasons.

But why are fans sending hate mails and abusing actors on twitter? I don't mean that we shouldn't voice our opinions and hide our displeasure but there is a limit.

Why are people abusing Karan and Abhaas on twitter because Barun was not in 300 epi celebration picture? How is it their fault?

I don't know who you are but if you are on I-F don't you dare call yourself a Barun Sobti fan after doing what you did. You just disgraced Barun Sobti's fanbase. 

Barun is the sweetest and the most humble guy. He doesn't need fans like these who have no coherency and no respect for people. 

If you love Barun, learn something from him. 

Although I have no idea what kind of messages Daljeet got and I am not in favour of such an interview. After looking at those messages, I do have an idea what kind of mails she must have received. I can't even imagine Khushi/ Sanaya as the parallel lead or just the love interest in the show but I hope at least no IF fan would disgrace Sanaya's fan base either, who herself is a very dignified lady.

I know this has nothing to do with IF and we don't even know if those messages were sent by I-F fans but it's a request to I-F fans, PLEASE maintain your dignity as an IPKKND  fan.

This kind of behavior will only create a discord and make the actors, cvs, PH lose respect for fans. If you want to be taken seriously as a fan, don't stoop so low.

Sorry for being rude...but seeing those messages just ticked me off. 

Mods can close it if is inappropriate. 

Oh my god . this is the lowest people can get . really am shocked i thought people were mad to send hate mails to DB . To do this on twitter was even madder. Why are people going mad . Seriously people in the end it is just a serial . Relax . Karan is just a nice guy always giving sweet updates . People have to really chill and use their brains . if they keep insulting them , then they will stop interacting with the fans .

This stupidly has to stop.   

Edited by anj000 - 21 July 2012 at 10:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvarshiEmerald-incandescent

.SublimeSaRun. Senior Member
.SublimeSaRun.
.SublimeSaRun.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Agree Fari. 
The problem here is these fans don't distinguish between the on-screen and off-screen persona. They are under the sad impression that the actor is to blame for such poor script and screen play--pathetic. They immediately associate with them because the actor is playing the role, so naturally it must be their fault. 
Coming to the bashing that went on for a measly picture... seriously?  No words... just...Dead It's a disgrace to even call them fans...

I completely agree with you... GH did not behave professionally at all, but what did we do? Added fuel to his fire by showing the same type of behavior. 
My mantra has been and always will be to let TRPs speak. That one number will hold more power than people's fruitless threats. 
~Puja~

Edited by .SublimeSaRun. - 21 July 2012 at 10:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-..Zenny..arnavandkhushi1rini_katincandescent-Koeli_Appy-

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head, AS Shop BC Winner

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
how funny, some people are mad actually. Stop this stupidity yaar. dont behave like unruly kids.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

lastdesire IF-Dazzler
lastdesire
lastdesire

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
i agree wiz u my friend...who bashed ma karan n abhaas???:@

incandescent

arnavandkhushi1 Goldie
arnavandkhushi1
arnavandkhushi1

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I COMPLETELY agree with you... No one should be bashing Abhaas/Karan on Twitter because Barun was not there. That is complete mindlessness right there.

incandescent

-mesmerised- Goldie
-mesmerised-
-mesmerised-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Agree!

Respect is a two-way street. If you want the PH/CV's/cast/crew to respect you as a fan and your wishes, then you should do the freaking same!!!

It's getting out of hand now. Sad to see.

Edited by -mesmerised- - 21 July 2012 at 10:43am

incandescent

KhushiRaizada Senior Member
KhushiRaizada
KhushiRaizada

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i really wont be surprised if they actually shut down the show!
people are just over-reacting over everything! have some patience, you 'so called fans'!!! yes, i dont like the track as well, but abusing them wont get me anywhere :/
thanks a lot for making this post! xx

Edited by KhushiRaizada - 21 July 2012 at 10:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katincandescent

Go to top