India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

We have no shame! *edit.

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged

What are we doing? Why has IPKKND fan base suddenly turned so vile, insensitive and undignified?

I am not talking about the discussions that take place on the forum or the fact that many of us are displeased with the current track. I am not talking about our stance on refusing to accept IPKKND as Didi Ki Saut.

I don't like Didi Ki Saut. I don't appreciate GH saying dekhna hai to dekho, I didn't like Dolly's interview. I have my reasons.

But why are fans sending hate mails and abusing actors on twitter? I don't mean that we shouldn't voice our opinions and hide our displeasure but there is a limit.

Why are people abusing Karan and Abhaas on twitter because Barun was not in 300 epi celebration picture? How is it their fault?

I don't know who you are but if you are on I-F don't you dare call yourself a Barun Sobti fan after doing what you did. You just disgraced Barun Sobti's fanbase and you disrespected Barun by doing this. Angry

Barun is the sweetest and the most humble guy. He doesn't need fans like these who have no coherency and no respect for people. 

If you love Barun, learn something from him. 

Although I have no idea what kind of messages Daljeet got and I am not in favour of the interview she gave. After looking at those messages, I do have an idea what kind of mails she must have received. I can't even imagine Khushi/ Sanaya as the parallel lead or just the love interest in the show but I hope at least no IF fan would disgrace Sanaya's fan base either, who herself is a very dignified lady.

I know this has nothing to do with IF and we don't even know if those messages were sent by I-F fans but it's a request to I-F fans, PLEASE maintain your dignity as an IPKKND  fan.

This kind of behavior will only create a discord and make the actors, cvs, PH lose respect for fans. If you want to be taken seriously as a fan, don't stoop so low.

Sorry for being rude...but seeing those messages just ticked me off. 

Mods can close it if is inappropriate. 

EDIT :  After the pic came out. Karan was asked about Barun in Facebook and he said that Barun was in the bathroom when that particular pic was taken. So he was there, he just wasn't in that pic. 

And after this I am glad Barun and Sanaya are not on social networking sites. 

Edited by incandescent - 21 July 2012 at 11:04am

The following 161 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeky25tina105MSA_SUDsush29jasmine.swandreams_realityfriendshrejoyaaipkknd159mavanishika_24arn4vkhushiArshiL0verarnavkhushi111RvicsnikkipunjSajimokjalpa_23zszsDee-.SublimeSaRun.ShyJisvmiKamalikaG-Reva-minu2011KhushiRaizadaswtashradiationJosupradhivyraima111arshi-foreverAchinta97Anchal_MKhuarvNutsandDoltsBrashti24luvarshiaira02zenjoesimple_dimple93anumunu578kitty789Arshimaddysun_shine18huddyma-nishada.Kryptonite.kyanaamduniluvarshi15Ace11lovesharunarshi1986Krishma042Kavita1000-Reader-dorindakateavantika_2012aadhiraiblackdice1001Crazy_1001arnavandkhushi1..Zenny..khushboorathcicilia9arnavluvasamster03TheDailyRushannieKshagun-rocksArHi.PreeRanmalose-mesmerised-mizzraksha712ArnavBarunLoverKMH-NASHAinnocentgreenzobshehPia9falcon.staryongshinShaily.Siestanatasha-remixpalak32ice _girlhi50archie_79pinkss..sur..sweet-fairyAnamika100shilparoxxsps0114geetmaanluvbaubles.anishaa.music1fly_dogsneaky-aj-.Pearl.-LumosMaximamomb24LuvBarunSanayateju695AparameghaMsCeylonnature-loverlastdesireshassJammy-simran04musicfan5saima4744Barundeewani19kooltoadshowstruckjessicadgoguma-SI-shena07Hot.Pink.HeelsNi1234StormChaserarshi_karishnewmoon2011Anisha_91Flame.rechupgeesAkanksha-boyznakaKaranShilpa:)desigirl_18SankiPagalshockalot-Maha-momma1128..Amina..OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm.Sad.But.True.SillyPepperpakpearlBigBoss11.Kookiemonster.x-bumblebee-x.-ElmoFuj-tvbufARS24ArshisarunrockspieryroseGodhuliLogonxAaliyarimaILTHBEBriti4u-Anku-Starktasticprincessunara

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Oh my god. Are u serious? People are actually abusing karan and aabhas now, that's just outrageous. It's the limit of obsession with a celebrity and I condemn such people and thier vile behaviour

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

zszshylazenjoeiluvarshi15luvarshiarshi1986..Zenny..blackdice1001arnavandkhushi1Shaily.shilparoxxrini_katnewmoon2011StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogonincandescentStarktasticriti4u

luvarshi Senior Member
luvarshi
luvarshi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for your post. Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.falcon.stararnavandkhushi1shilparoxxKaranShilpa:)StormChaserincandescent

Preets19 IF-Dazzler
Preets19
Preets19

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Yeah. tel me abt it. totaly agree wit u. i c tat akshay s nt usng twitter frm few days. feels so sorry abt al those actors who gts such tweet fr no reason. i thnk few bashers tryg to gve bad name for Barun. insane people.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

luvarshiiluvarshi15arshi1986arnavandkhushi1shilparoxxrini_katStormChaser.Sad.But.True.incandescentGodhuliLogon

nature-lover IF-Dazzler
nature-lover
nature-lover

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post Fari. Some people are really becoming insensitive, how it is Karan and Abbhas fault if Barun was not present. Please friends whoever it is don't do such things

luvarshiiluvarshi15arshi1986arnavandkhushi1shilparoxxStormChaserincandescent

LuvBarunSanaya IF-Dazzler
LuvBarunSanaya
LuvBarunSanaya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Great post Clap
i read that twitter thread .. Seriously!!! they call themselves Barun's fans like seriously!! Why bash other actors if Barun wasn't there.. What's there mistake Ouch
People need to grow up!!

luvarshiiluvarshi15arshi1986blackdice1001shilparoxxStormChaserincandescent

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Such people are mentally ill! Disgusting

People really need to understand that this is only a show fgs. Why are they taking their anger out on the actors? They're only doing their job! Like you said I can pretty much imagine what kind of hate messages Daljeet received sigh. Tbh I don't think she was Barun's fan but if she is then she has some serious issues. :) Thanks for letting us know! I feel sorry for Deepali, Akash, Karan and Daljeet! Thank GOD Barun and Sanaya are not on any social network sites. Thank God for that!

Edited by zeeba* - 21 July 2012 at 3:09pm

luvarshiarshi1986..Zenny..blackdice1001KMH-NASHAshilparoxxJammy-rini_katincandescentprincessunara

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
OMG seriously Karan and Abhaas got tweets like that?? gosh that is disgusting! And i agree with u after that they have no right to call themselves Barun fans how can they do such a thing like u said Barun is so humble and sweet he seriously doesn't need 'fan's like that who have no respect for others. Honestly Fari i had no idea about this but after reading ur post i'm kinda shocked. wth! they need to clam down and don't stoop so low. Glad u made this post Fari x

luvarshiiluvarshi15arshi1986blackdice1001KMH-NASHAshilparoxx.anishaa.StormChaserrini_katincandescent

Go to top