Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: RaDMG25

awesome post and i agree...when madhu accepted the proposal paddo said paddo should she should marry some one who loves her more than she loves him so not sure whether paddo is convinced mukku is that man as she knows what she want through to save her daughters...i dont understand the inconsistancy of madhu's character tho and thats whats phasing me more than the whole ayi - mukki cr*p...she idolises her mum but stays shum when they are being insulted by ayi and just crying...she fights for the right and justice and here she is crying and suddenly only changes when RK is in front of her dont get it πŸ˜•

Rk is awesome as usual and absolutely love his character the rest cant really comment...

Thank you. πŸ˜³...Madhu's character is not inconsistent , actually. She is a soft girl with a passionate side - but that side comes out only in front of RK because he ignites it. RIK has to be awesome na, warna Madhu hamesha bakri hi rahegi. πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Superb Analysis as usual. πŸ‘

And so true, 45 mins of crap πŸ₯± I was feeling like entering the tv and slap ayi.πŸ₯± My mom was telling me when we were watching the show, "If it was your wedding till now I would be throwing this woman out of my house and why the hell Madhu and her mom acting like Mukund is the last guy in the world πŸ˜†" 
I was seriously irritated today. Only entertainment was one and only Mr. Risabh Kundra πŸ˜† again his nautanki started and loved his, "is Nacheez ko RK kehte hai" β­οΈ
He was surely trying to mean there's something between him and Madhu like he said to Mukund, "Kya bataya? sab kuch?" Point noted πŸ˜‰
He surely gave serious inferiority complex to Mukund the moment he arrived and it will rise more tomorrow as soon as Madhu will fall in RK's arms. The way he said, "yeh tumhare shaadi mein kyun aya hai?" πŸ€£ 

Thank you. Arre yaar, main sab MEs mute pe dekhti hoon jab takk  asli action trigger nahiin hota. πŸ˜†...Mukku got so much importance and footage but what's the point? Madhu jaa giri RK ki baahon mein. πŸ˜³...

I also feel that RK will convince the world that the heat is on between him and his Madhu-SEXY PAUSE-Bala.🀣
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Poco ...All in all, it appears that RK wants to create sizzling chemistry with MB before making her his on-screen heroine ...πŸ˜†...yeh banda sare duniya se ulta he chalta hai ...Actors pehle on-screen aate hain aur phir off-screen aish karte hain ...but yeh toh RK hai na ...pehle off-screen setting karega aur bhe on-screen firing karega 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

GREAT WORK DONE BY POCO. EVEN MADHU DON'T SHOWS HER EXPRESSION SHE SHOULD SAID THAT SHE DONE EVERYTHING FOR AIE SON HOW SHE BECAME BHOLI BHALI MAJBOOR LARKI JO RK KAY KHALAF AKALI KHARI THE APNI FAMILY OUR PORI DUNIA KO CHALLENGE KAR RAHI THE FOR TRUTH AND CIVIL RESPECT KAY LIYA. JUB APNI OR APNI FAMILY KEY SELF RESPECT KEY BARI AIE TO US KEY ZABAN BAND HO GAI. WOO MUKUND PER ITNI FIDA HO CHUKI HAY KIA. BUT FROM THE FIRST EPISODE I FEEL THAT SHE REALLY LATOO ON MUKUND. LIKE A COMMON GIRL LARKAY NAY DEKHA OR YAY TUN HO GAI.  I NEVER LIKE DD ATTITUDE ONLY FOR RK NOT ONLY DD, HIS MOTHER AND MALIK TO. WRITER DISAPPOINT US.

Thank you. Madhu wants a simple life but she is fated  for a complicated passionate life with Rishabh. πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Monami_50

Mallicks really behavd like cowards 2day.Makkhi was as lame as always.Uski so called luv interest madhu and uski family ko uski ma ne kitna insult kiya,bt he kept mum.Waise isne uski koi galti bhi nahi hain.Coz hum sab ne science me padha hain-"A FLY DOES NOT HAVE A SPINE".Toh bechara Makkhi kya kare...LOL

Thank you. Malliks have no spines and they will import them from Rishabh. πŸ€£...And thumbs up to your science reference. πŸ‘
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Pinky i m watching all the epis i missed this week πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

u bajaoed Madhu and her family in ur post 😲 πŸ˜†...itni buri BBB mat nikalo warna i will have to put in evil Pinky category 🀣

Thanks . πŸ˜†... they all were good episodes this week , bas ME mein hi so gaye but wahaan bhi last 10 minutes mein jaag gaye. πŸ˜‰... Am EVIL and you know that. BBB nikaalne mein main kaun si shareef mooli hoon?😳
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice post poco di 😊
yup ME hote hi aise hai πŸ˜† bas ME k precap dekhnelayak hote hai🀣
yup totally disappointed by Maliks today anyways, pehle se impress bhi nahi thi 🀣
was yawning until RK came πŸ˜† bande ne aate hi nautanki shuru kar di πŸ˜†
"Tumhe kaise pata? Hum to kabhi nahi mile?" i was like, seriously RK tumhe kaun nahi janta?? πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

Poco ...All in all, it appears that RK wants to create sizzling chemistry with MB before making her his on-screen heroine ...πŸ˜†...yeh banda sare duniya se ulta he chalta hai ...Actors pehle on-screen aate hain aur phir off-screen aish karte hain ...but yeh toh RK hai na ...pehle off-screen setting karega aur bhe on-screen firing karega 

True. Pehle real life affair banaa le , phir screen pe Madhu ke saath aag lagaana easy ho jaayega. Long term planning. β˜ΊοΈ
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great analysis!Today's episode was pretty boring but I am looking forward to Monday. FInally we will some more Rk and Madhu scenes. By the way their standing at the sagai in the precap I have this gut feeling RK is going to make it look like Madhu is in love with him. The way he was talking to Mukand at the engagement also hints the same. The way he said, "I know you fiance really well" "I hope Madhu didnt tell you everything about us" ... looks fishy too! So maybe they will fall in love after marriage or something like that.

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I guess there's one way of looking at the Mallick spineless act...horrible though it sounds (I didn't watch the first 45 minutes) ...if Mallick had chucked the Dixit family out on their collective ears, the engagement would have ended...then, what was left for RK to do?

Majbooran, the cvs had to show them begging and what not...nahin toh...it would affect the plot.πŸ˜†

RK's entry and his dialogues were the only interesting things in the ME...and the precap..wonder if the trip and catch will come at the end of the episode.

Edited by pippa - 11 years ago