Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Spineless Malliks & Serpentine Rishabh (Page 6)

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by cuteshrishti

LOL Poco awesome post.C mere & tere thoughts kitne milte hai evn I wrote ki RK k aate hi Madhu ba la aahhaan nai bhi makkhi ki bajayi.I swear she is gud infact bst wid RK or infront of RK baaki time she cry & fry.I swear 2 God I told my mom same whn AAyi was insulting maaliks'KI kya nautanki hai main hot toh apni sandal muh pai maari mukku k & aayi ka muh ban kar deti.I can never c my parents beggiing any1 4 my sake.Not evn if I love tht man lke manic'.I told u madhu ba la is not strong its RK which make her strong & I love RK.He is fab.4 me last 10 min was maha episode coz of RK's dialogs,his mocking & killer attitude.LOL evn I saw muku's sis expressions:P.But baazi RK maar gaya 4 me:P.And I m quite upset wid whole mallik family 4 their spineless attitude & 4 sometime I felt Muku is perfect 4 madhu as she was also standing their lke spineless woman.(LOL maine sirf RK k scene ko dekha rest of the time mobile pai song & I was jst grooving but mujhe kabhi bhi kisi bhi show k Maha episode se umeed nhi hooti issliye main khud apna Maha episode ka fun post likhti hoon:P)

Thank you, Shrish. Arre tu aur main hote na , to ladke waale apni ladki ki shaadi karne ke baare mein bhool jaate,ROFL...ME sirf chaara daalne ke liye bante hai , asli action Monday ko hoga aur ek dinn Mukku Rishbala ki shaadi mein naachega. Wink
LOL ofcourse joote maarne mai main waise bhi expert hoon aise thodi na my frnds call me LADEN & my IF frnds call me DAKKO:P.I know tabhi toh lke others I m not upset wid ME coz mujhe koi umeed thi hi nhi.But agar last 10 min mai RK k scene na dikhate toh main pakka CV's ko fry kar deti:P.LOL aaj Rishab nachega kal Makkhi.Har makkhi ka din aata hai:P(Makkhi fell in lub wid RK.He was awe struck:P)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Agree wd u its such a waste self respect naam ki koi cheez nahi hai, Muku se achha toh vo ladka tha jo Trish ko dekhne aaya tha, Last part was worth watching n Agree that RK is a booster for Madhu, RK ko bulao aur Madhu ki shakti badao, I apprieciate today's epi for acting only for acting

Thank you. Self respect hai ki kahaan, it seems wo bhi Rishabh hi inko donate karega. ROFL...Rishabh Madhu ka  'Horlicks' hai. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-miraManonidz

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

agree...hated the fact that Paddy didn't give back to mukunds mom and took every sh*t she threw at them...u can only take insult till a certain limits but aayi was off limits...
loved the fact that her neighbours brought candles in order to save the engagement...
RK was super great and Mukku a gone case..lol

Thank you.Embarrassed...Aayi was way too OTT, and i hope Paddy looks back and realizes someday that why Madhu was meant to be Rishabh's. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
unreserved in pg 4. :)
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

i think that fuse on-off thing within the engagement was very symbolic. it keeps on highlighting that even if the lamb escaped..her fate is in this wolf's hands..he creates darkness..like the load shading we saw..and when he thinks of another covered political step..he lets the light shed in order to kill nother pawn to reach the lamb. i love the symbolism in this show.RK's cannibalistic and yet  vulnerable rage paralyzing his companion jackal who already files up something within his sleeve sealing it with a conniving smile makes you think of the future consequences...i love rk and mukunds conversation..whether people see it or not i think mukund has good chemistry and co act shine with rk..much more than madhu in fact..i loved rk's suggestive dialogues and clever ones to intrigue madhu and chide her at the same time..yes rk evokes a completely different woman in her...i think paddy is being butchered as a character and so is shamsher..where is that righteous dhishoom dhishoom guy jisne balloo kki pungi bajaayi thi train mein? i miss that guy..that shamsher. Embarrassed maha epi was ok...was waiting for the rk and madhu catch-fall scene aur mila aayi kya tadka mirchi maarke. Ouch aayi was extremely derogatory today..i wanted to shake up madhu and paddo too..statues ki tarah khadey hai.uff. 

Thank you and i second you on the symbolism thing. Rishabh's anger is destructive but it also shows his vulnerable side. He needs some sort of comfort , seriously. Mukku ko to Rishabh se pyaar ho gaya hai. ROFL... I prefer Horlicks Madhu of RK over her bakri mode anyday. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.anji-miraManonidz

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Actually ME is a total waste of time...earlier ME used to show something important...
MB used to be completion of the entire track of that particular week...
but these days ME is just for the heck of it...total waste of 45min...!!

I was not home...came running to see the dance sequence..madhu in RK's arm...But all i saw was bak bak bak from Mukku's mom...!!Angry
Totally disappointed...!!

And i agree...day by day  i feel more pity on Mukund...he is turning more spineless and looking it also...!!

Edited by devikamd - 21 July 2012 at 11:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-miraTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Now I know why Malliks like Mukund so much...spineless tum bhi spineless hum bhi.WackoROFL 

I was literally rolling my eyes at all this drama...Not only MB but even Paddy gets all the attitude and arrogance when they have to answer RK but the moment he is gone everything goes with him or what?? ErmmLOLOhh..ho RK ne chura liya kya sara courage??D'oh

More than Mukund's sister, Mukund ke hosh udd gaye the seeing RK...he forgot he was getting engagedROFL and RK ki pyaari aur meethi si baatein sunkar toh aur bechara ho gayaROFL 
And Ayi was so confused when RK asked her to go on with the ceremonies. Bechara beta gayaROFL

Thank you. Madhu is bakre ke saath bakri hi rahegi. Its true that she is not exposed to intense human emotions even though she has a passionate nature which Rishabh brings out so easily.Big smile

Mukku has fallen in love with Rishabh . Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Actually ME is a total waste of time...earlier ME used to show something important...
MB used to be completion of the entire track of that particular week...
but these days ME is just for the heck of it...total waste of 45min...!!

I was not home...came running to see the dance sequence..madhu in RK's arm...But all i saw was bak bak bak from Mukku's mom...!!Angry
Totally disappointed...!!

Awww...baby, gussa mutt ho yaar. Hug...Monday is not all that far. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index