Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Spineless Malliks & Serpentine Rishabh (Page 5)

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

As I sadi  in Srish's post, first 45 minutes were complete crapROFL Issey achchha India-Sri Lanka ka match dekh letiOuchLOL India toh jeet bhi raha hai.

Anyways, yes, Rishabh adds flavour and tadka in the show. His dialogues are fresh and his sarcasm is as sharp as Mukku's aayi's tongue ROFL

And yeah, when I saw Paddy begging I wanted to kick her instead of Murga's mom because no matter how much your children love each-other, self respect comes first. And here Paddy knows also that Mb doesn't love MurgaDeadLOL I hated Paddy and Mb's attitude today.

P.S. Maybe they should have made Rishabh stand with her. Apne aap hunterwaali bann jaati .

This hunterwali reminded me of Addy of Dhoom Machao Dhoom, an old showLOL
chakku tu dmd dekh ti thi!! mein bhi in class 6!! lol. bu god i was teased by my best friend cause remember the female villain of the show kya naam koyel tha aur uspe ek bg score bhi hota tha. bhagguness. my friend still teases me about it sometimes.lol. i used to watch it too. i loved KJ  Big smile.. and addy. LOL

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 21 July 2012 at 11:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Oye bingo 45 mins build up nehi yaar jitna humlogo ne build up we had in our minds was broken ROFL sab thod daala aayi ki nautanki ne Angry ROFL umm yup no matter how much i enjoyed BBB of aayi but paddy begging was too much ...i mean cumon behave like a chaudhraen ...Ballu ki izzat mitti mein milaa di ROFL and not to forget it was mukund's aayi cuminf with the rishta for madhubala... and madhubala ka ghanta sirf Rk ko dekhke he baajta hain ROFL so ye sherni jab tak rk ko nehi dekhta till den rooti he rahegi LOL

and mukund toh gadha ka certificate dena chahiye usse Sleepy LOL

Madhu and Trish's beauty Heart

Thank you, Onu.Embarrassed...Sacch mein! Paddy ne aaj Ballu ki naak katwaa di - uski ijjat ki biryaani banaa di. Beti ko bhi ye sab sikhaaya hai. No wonder Rishabh should be Ballu ka damaad . Kum se kum Rishbala ke bacche to logon ka orchestra bajaana seekhenge. LOL

Madhu should be given Rishabh Kundra steroids - humein sherni pasand hai, ye bakri nahiin. Wink

baalu will surely not like dis and will surely start hius koleveri di ROFL and madhu ko ballu se training leni chahiye LOL Agar pehle leti toh ab tak aayi ko ek flying kick mill jaata ROFL

and madhubala ko galle mein Rk ki ghanti deni chahiye tabhi kuch hoga LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo-brokensoul-anji-miraTheBlackJaguar

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by mymagic13

mukund is also spineless n the lusty luks he gives,, save us,, how can malliks get her married to such a spineless guys who just shuts up when his mom makes so much tamasha there?? it was ok episode !!
ayi made tamasha of everything possible,, i was like what next??
mukund sis was funny,, i dint like her,,
RK was fab in taunting today!!
awesome post,,

Thank you. Baaki chhod , ye dekh that Malliks  have agreed to get their daughter married to a man who has no  job either. Angry... ye rishtaa har tarah se galat hai .Ouch Aayi was only justifying the 25 lacs that Rishabh has given her. 

RK is like a saas of Ekta soaps. Taane maar maar ke Madhu ki jaan le lega. ROFL

when madhu came decked up muku was like he is getting more than what he deserves,, it jus cracked me up,, his happiness is also short lived n that makes me happy becoz that guy does not deserve any girl!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miraTheBlackJaguar

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
agree...hated the fact that Paddy didn't give back to mukunds mom and took every sh*t she threw at them...u can only take insult till a certain limits but aayi was off limits...
loved the fact that her neighbours brought candles in order to save the engagement...
RK was super great and Mukku a gone case..lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marie_789

Madhu's taunts is reserved for Rishabh just to show the diffrence that when Madhu is with Rishabh he brings out best in her ...This is good news for us right...We just want Rishabh and Madhu's track to start with proper screen space

Thank you.Big smile...True. Rishabh brings out the best in Maddy. He fires her up and that is why we love Rishbala. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Now I know why Malliks like Mukund so much...spineless tum bhi spineless hum bhi.WackoROFL 

I was literally rolling my eyes at all this drama...Not only MB but even Paddy gets all the attitude and arrogance when they have to answer RK but the moment he is gone everything goes with him or what?? ErmmLOLOhh..ho RK ne chura liya kya sara courage??D'oh

More than Mukund's sister, Mukund ke hosh udd gaye the seeing RK...he forgot he was getting engagedROFL and RK ki pyaari aur meethi si baatein sunkar toh aur bechara ho gayaROFL 
And Ayi was so confused when RK asked her to go on with the ceremonies. Bechara beta gayaROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.-brokensoul-ISADORA-Sexy-anji-miraManonidzTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali64

poco, now i have lost the trust in the team..sorry to say... but today 45 minutes are just wasted.. i  literally counting the time and still waiting for rk's plan of action.  today's pace  was also very slow..  

may be monday they will show full 15 minutes for aai's talli dance and only 3-4 minutes for madhu  rk...

was very sad to see that in today's world i.e. they are showing the story of 2012 na... paddy and mallik was begging for the engagement  in front of aai...  so sick minds.. and even madhu  behaved like she is madly in love with muku...

Thank you. Whatever they showed of Paddy and Maalik is infuriating but it is still prevalent in our society. As for the caliber of the team of MB, i shall keep my opinion reserved. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-mira

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Superb Analysis as usual. Clap
And so true, 45 mins of crap Sleepy I was feeling like entering the tv and slap ayi.Sleepy My mom was telling me when we were watching the show, "If it was your wedding till now I would be throwing this woman out of my house and why the hell Madhu and her mom acting like Mukund is the last guy in the world LOL
I was seriously irritated today. Only entertainment was one and only Mr. Risabh Kundra LOL again his nautanki started and loved his, "is Nacheez ko RK kehte hai" Star
He was surely trying to mean there's something between him and Madhu like he said to Mukund, "Kya bataya? sab kuch?" Point noted Wink
He surely gave serious inferiority complex to Mukund the moment he arrived and it will rise more tomorrow as soon as Madhu will fall in RK's arms. The way he said, "yeh tumhare shaadi mein kyun aya hai?" ROFL 

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 21 July 2012 at 11:16am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miraManonidzTheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index