Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Spineless Malliks & Serpentine Rishabh (Page 4)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaniac

@pinkchocolate

Don't channels ph have people to review and watch shows after they are shot to review and collect feedback ??? They invest so much only on the shows shouldn't they collect the feedback... Their screenplay writing team needs some changing - I'm not whining but they need to be more effective in their scenes 

See , once an episode gets shot , its rough cut goes to the channel where the channel team reviews it, sends changes and then, its the master tape that you see in the telecast. Channels do surveys constantly for feedback and the TRP chart has a major role to play in it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahnac-brokensoul-

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Agree wd u its such a waste self respect naam ki koi cheez nahi hai, Muku se achha toh vo ladka tha jo Trish ko dekhne aaya tha, Last part was worth watching n Agree that RK is a booster for Madhu, RK ko bulao aur Madhu ki shakti badao, I apprieciate today's epi for acting only for acting

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Oye bingo 45 mins build up nehi yaar jitna humlogo ne build up we had in our minds was broken ROFL sab thod daala aayi ki nautanki ne Angry ROFL umm yup no matter how much i enjoyed BBB of aayi but paddy begging was too much ...i mean cumon behave like a chaudhraen ...Ballu ki izzat mitti mein milaa di ROFL and not to forget it was mukund's aayi cuminf with the rishta for madhubala... and madhubala ka ghanta sirf Rk ko dekhke he baajta hain ROFL so ye sherni jab tak rk ko nehi dekhta till den rooti he rahegi LOL

and mukund toh gadha ka certificate dena chahiye usse Sleepy LOL

Madhu and Trish's beauty Heart

Thank you, Onu.Embarrassed...Sacch mein! Paddy ne aaj Ballu ki naak katwaa di - uski ijjat ki biryaani banaa di. Beti ko bhi ye sab sikhaaya hai. No wonder Rishabh should be Ballu ka damaad . Kum se kum Rishbala ke bacche to logon ka orchestra bajaana seekhenge. LOL

Madhu should be given Rishabh Kundra steroids - humein sherni pasand hai, ye bakri nahiin. Wink

-brokensoul-Manonidz

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
i think that fuse on-off thing within the engagement was very symbolic. it keeps on highlighting that even if the lamb escaped..her fate is in this wolf's hands..he creates darkness..like the load shading we saw..and when he thinks of another covered political step..he lets the light shed in order to kill nother pawn to reach the lamb. i love the symbolism in this show.RK's cannibalistic and yet  vulnerable rage paralyzing his companion jackal who already files up something within his sleeve sealing it with a conniving smile makes you think of the future consequences...i love rk and mukunds conversation..whether people see it or not i think mukund has good chemistry and co act shine with rk..much more than madhu in fact..i loved rk's suggestive dialogues and clever ones to intrigue madhu and chide her at the same time..yes rk evokes a completely different woman in her...i think paddy is being butchered as a character and so is shamsher..where is that righteous dhishoom dhishoom guy jisne balloo kki pungi bajaayi thi train mein? i miss that guy..that shamsher. Embarrassed maha epi was ok...was waiting for the rk and madhu catch-fall scene aur mila aayi kya tadka mirchi maarke. Ouch aayi was extremely derogatory today..i wanted to shake up madhu and paddo too..statues ki tarah khadey hai.uff. 

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 21 July 2012 at 11:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.-brokensoul-ManonidzTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

yes this same question i raise in another thread tht Paddy beahaviour was really diappointing 2day cant belive thisis same women who went against everyone to save her daughter is 2day giving her in this disgsting family like dixit makki mother beahaviour was enogh for any parents to undertand tht they r giving their daughter in to wrong family. I really hate like the way paddy and mallik was begging in front of her,
 Only my hero RK was entertaing in this epi, makki ke toh hjosh udh gaye use dekh kar, dunno but i think he was trying to create doubt i makki mind, if not now but in future this trick might works, makki is also spineless and jealous man who can easily b manipulated by anyone. he will doubt on rishbala relations later

Thank you and i totally second you. Paddy has a spark and i don't want that spark to be lost, man. The attitude of Aayi is enough to make you step back. Rishabh ne aake bouncer phenka hai but the family will realize it much later. LOL

Aahnac-brokensoul-

Aahnac Senior Member
Aahnac
Aahnac

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by madmaniac

@pinkchocolate

Don't channels ph have people to review and watch shows after they are shot to review and collect feedback ??? They invest so much only on the shows shouldn't they collect the feedback... Their screenplay writing team needs some changing - I'm not whining but they need to be more effective in their scenes 

See , once an episode gets shot , its rough cut goes to the channel where the channel team reviews it, sends changes and then, its the master tape that you see in the telecast. Channels do surveys constantly for feedback and the TRP chart has a major role to play in it.
Thank you

But if they've read some of the comments people are tweeting ...they'll probably realize a lot of people hate mukund's track . Some ... A lot of the tweets over the last two weeks to the director and colors  stressed on how little of mukund they wanted to see ...  I understand mukund is part of the story but a little less of him and a little more of the fiesta madhu would lessen the torture :) ... Wonder why they haven't made any changes ...and in every possible logical way mukund is a bad choice for madhu ... His love hold no value if he cannot stand up for her. ... The makers should get that ...?. They would have at least got a hundred tweets on that 

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Rishabh serpentoine ho ya...sapera... I lob him yaar...LOL..Hyaye My tharkey kameena RK...Madhu me to jaan aa gayi...n Muku ki to hawa nikal gayi..RK ne fullon laga di Muku ki...LOL...N pRECAP WAS OOHLALA.Poora ka poora hila dala...LOL...mb NE Bitto G ko side kar diya RK tak pahuchne ke liye...LOL...N RK as usual...with his smirk...LOL

Abt behavior of girls family...Unfortunately It really happens here...ha koi Jhansi ki Rani ke pass yeh sab nahi chalega...LOL...
RK will make every1 think tht he n Madhu Baa la ...Ahaan...r together...LOL...lol...ho gaya na audience ka kaam...LOL

Thank you. Embarrassed...True, Apne tharkee ko dekh ke Maddy ke parr bhi nikal aaye.ROFL...Precap mein Rishbala ke armaan nikal rahe hain, wo iss baat ko maane ya na maane. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahnacCourageous_Leo-brokensoul-Manonidz

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

LOL Poco awesome post.C mere & tere thoughts kitne milte hai evn I wrote ki RK k aate hi Madhu ba la aahhaan nai bhi makkhi ki bajayi.I swear she is gud infact bst wid RK or infront of RK baaki time she cry & fry.I swear 2 God I told my mom same whn AAyi was insulting maaliks'KI kya nautanki hai main hot toh apni sandal muh pai maari mukku k & aayi ka muh ban kar deti.I can never c my parents beggiing any1 4 my sake.Not evn if I love tht man lke manic'.I told u madhu ba la is not strong its RK which make her strong & I love RK.He is fab.4 me last 10 min was maha episode coz of RK's dialogs,his mocking & killer attitude.LOL evn I saw muku's sis expressions:P.But baazi RK maar gaya 4 me:P.And I m quite upset wid whole mallik family 4 their spineless attitude & 4 sometime I felt Muku is perfect 4 madhu as she was also standing their lke spineless woman.(LOL maine sirf RK k scene ko dekha rest of the time mobile pai song & I was jst grooving but mujhe kabhi bhi kisi bhi show k Maha episode se umeed nhi hooti issliye main khud apna Maha episode ka fun post likhti hoon:P)

Thank you, Shrish. Arre tu aur main hote na , to ladke waale apni ladki ki shaadi karne ke baare mein bhool jaate,ROFL...ME sirf chaara daalne ke liye bante hai , asli action Monday ko hoga aur ek dinn Mukku Rishbala ki shaadi mein naachega. Wink

Courageous_LeoSheDevil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index