Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Spineless Malliks & Serpentine Rishabh (Page 3)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by Manonids

Highly disappointed with Mallick family today ...I mean ...WTH ...where are ur guts when it comes to MB's self respect ...she is ur daughter too ...I believe ...can't u guys defend her ??? I know even MB didnt nudge when Paddy was begging in front of Ayi ...she must be feeling bad for creating mess in the engagement ...and all the mahurat and alll ...she perhaps felt a lot bad for her family being humiliated because of her mistake ...I give benefit of doubt to MB ...but Paddy and Shamu ...too disappointing ...Rest RK was trying to etch doubt in the mind of Mukund and his family that something is going on bw him and MB ...and he was successful too partially ...I am sure he's gonna pick this issue again in future ...so it was just a build up from RK's side so that he can prove his self created relation later ...MB was miffed at the uninvited guest LOL...while rest were seeing him with their mouth wide open ...LOL...Oh la la ...the looks which RK gave to the ring in MB's finger ...oh man ...he was so scary in the end ...It seems this engagement wont last for long ...may be not even a day ...

Thank you. Arre, Paddy aur Maalik ki dhulaai karne ka mann ho raha tha. AngryLOL... i hate it when a girl's parents behave all majboor. Humph. Madhubala may have created this situation by default but when her mother was begging in front of Aayi , kucch to kehna chaahiye tha na. Ouch

I think that way as well. Rishabh is gonna do a crackdown on Madhu's honour - we know how he is, right? He can convince the world that he is seeing her - he cashes on situations like he did today. LOL

Yes ...Rishab can do that ...but how MB is gonna take this disgrace on her self and the subsequent fight she would have with RK on the same...would be worth watching ...may be this is where their hate story in actual would start with no other person involved ...its gonna be RK VS MB head to head if this MB honour fiasco is somewhat being planned 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA-brokensoul-anji-miraTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaniac

I think there are two people writing the story for madhubala ...one for her scenes with mukund and the other for her scenes with rk ... Well the first guy has to be fired and the second promoted ...why is mukund's family being given so much importance ??? If I was Malik I would have thrown the bloody family out 

Thank you. There are about 3 to 4 writers and Mukul Abhyankar is the script head. They are just showing you the contrast in Maddy's personality when she is with RK. He evokes passion and fire in an other wise docile girl. Importance to Mukku's family is temporary. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahnac-brokensoul-Manonidz

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Madhu's taunts is reserved for Rishabh just to show the diffrence that when Madhu is with Rishabh he brings out best in her ...This is good news for us right...We just want Rishabh and Madhu's track to start with proper screen space

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ManonidzTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

mukund is also spineless n the lusty luks he gives,, save us,, how can malliks get her married to such a spineless guys who just shuts up when his mom makes so much tamasha there?? it was ok episode !!
ayi made tamasha of everything possible,, i was like what next??
mukund sis was funny,, i dint like her,,
RK was fab in taunting today!!
awesome post,,

Thank you. Baaki chhod , ye dekh that Malliks  have agreed to get their daughter married to a man who has no  job either. Angry... ye rishtaa har tarah se galat hai .Ouch Aayi was only justifying the 25 lacs that Rishabh has given her. 

RK is like a saas of Ekta soaps. Taane maar maar ke Madhu ki jaan le lega. ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahnac-brokensoul-Maria-capri-Sexy-Manonidz

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet_Vidu

great analysis poco ... Nothing much happened in todays ME ... Except aayi's nautanki n paddy's rona dhona ...

Aayi was really irritating ... But something important was also shown, what actually happens in many indian engagements n weddings ... Ladke wale always torturing ladki wale by saying hum sagayi tod denge...shadi tod denge ... What was wrong with Malik ?
How can they marry off their daughter in such a family ?

Madhu again became bholi bhali, majboor ladki...
Uska saara special gussa is for RK only ... That anger, passion everything is for RK.

Now am waiting for monday.

Thank you. YUPP! And that is what made me angrier - ek toh apni society waise hi  girls ko chavanni samajhti hai and on top of that our soaps!AngryLOL...Second your highlighted text totally . Madhu is something else as soon as Rishabh shows up. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahnac-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

As I sadi  in Srish's post, first 45 minutes were complete crapROFL Issey achchha India-Sri Lanka ka match dekh letiOuchLOL India toh jeet bhi raha hai.

Anyways, yes, Rishabh adds flavour and tadka in the show. His dialogues are fresh and his sarcasm is as sharp as Mukku's aayi's tongue ROFL

And yeah, when I saw Paddy begging I wanted to kick her instead of Murga's mom because no matter how much your children love each-other, self respect comes first. And here Paddy knows also that Mb doesn't love MurgaDeadLOL I hated Paddy and Mb's attitude today.

P.S. Maybe they should have made Rishabh stand with her. Apne aap hunterwaali bann jaati .

This hunterwali reminded me of Addy of Dhoom Machao Dhoom, an old showLOL

Thanks Chakku. Same here, sweetie. Aaraam se BB pe gappe maar rahi thi .LOL...Rishabh garam masala hai - dekh to zara Madhu ko kaisa tadkaa lagaata hai ki uski zubaan chalne lagti hai. Wink...Madhu should leave the Malliks and go to Ballu for a 6 month course.Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahnacprema_ks-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

Aahnac Senior Member
Aahnac
Aahnac

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by madmaniac

I think there are two people writing the story for madhubala ...one for her scenes with mukund and the other for her scenes with rk ... Well the first guy has to be fired and the second promoted ...why is mukund's family being given so much importance ??? If I was Malik I would have thrown the bloody family out 

Thank you. There are about 3 to 4 writers and Mukul Abhyankar is the script head. They are just showing you the contrast in Maddy's personality when she is with RK. He evokes passion and fire in an other wise docile girl. Importance to Mukku's family is temporary. Big smile

Thanks for the info . Don't you feel there is a discord between the people ... Maybe they do want to bring out different facets of madhu's personality and mukund's story is just a means to begin the rk - madhu saga but I feel there are huge gaps in the screenplay ... It somehow lessens the impact that such a great cast can have on the audience ...  Logically they are screwing it up a lot ... And mukund's family is tooo much to bear sometimes ...man karta hain uski ghar me bomb rak khar pura family ko uda doon ...( i am jut venting my frustration ... Sorry)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
poco, now i have lost the trust in the team..sorry to say... but today 45 minutes are just wasted.. i  literally counting the time and still waiting for rk's plan of action.  today's pace  was also very slow..  

may be monday they will show full 15 minutes for aai's talli dance and only 3-4 minutes for madhu  rk...

was very sad to see that in today's world i.e. they are showing the story of 2012 na... paddy and mallik was begging for the engagement  in front of aai...  so sick minds.. and even madhu  behaved like she is madly in love with muku...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index