Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Spineless Malliks & Serpentine Rishabh (Page 11)

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Seriously the malliks ... Angry ... Where was the Tongue ... disappointed n for who mukku ... Lakon ki kaami hai kya ... I know I know ache ladke milte kahan hai but mukku ... Blah
So I suggest Madhu u go for the bad guy ... with him at least u know how to give back

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AAricha

poco Hi,this is richa I saw in the sbb seg the aayi women get drunk inbetween & i have a feeling she will vent out saying rishab has given 25laks for engagement of madhu & mukku otherwise she was not at all interested in her though her son likes her. with that madhu herself break the engagement bcz she accepted the relation just bcz aayi herself came to her her house for madhu & her mother convinced her saying mukku loves her & family members are also interested they themselves came to their house with the proposal. Madhu never loved that guy .IT was a normal arranged marriage type but when madhu learns that was done bcz of money I think she will widraw the engagement .

welcome AAricha.. good to see you ... the show is so unpredictable .. lets see how the things get unfold.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-richierich-

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
 Hi, anjali good to see a devil here againBig smile yupp it is so unpredictable  it can be also like  I think  In the end if he allows the engagement to happen also he will take that till marriage bcz breaking a marriage is bigger insult for a girls. we shd not forget mukku loves her &  he will stand for her & then rishab may realise he has break mukku to free madhu so start creating situations by compelling her to become his heroine in the movie.saying  he want a innocent girl like madhu in the movie. & trishna will compell her bcz she is dreaming to become big with this RK movie. donno 

Edited by AAricha - 22 July 2012 at 2:38am

anji-mira

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AAricha

Hi, anjali good to see a devil here againBig smile yupp it is so unpredictable  it can be also like  I think  In the end if he allows the engagement to happen also he will take that till marriage bcz breaking a marriage is bigger insult for a girls. we shd not forget mukku loves her &  he will stand for her & then rishab may realise he has break mukku to free madhu so start creating situations by compelling her to become his heroine in the movie.saying  he want a innocent girl like madhu in the movie. & trishna will compell her bcz she is dreaming to become big with this RK movie. donno 

AAricha..  i know many devils are silent over here.. missing our den... we were free to talk over there.. don't know why they are not commenting... may be waiting for mommaWink

i really want rk to do something to break this engagement... i am so fed up with this family drama.. we want RIMA in the same frame.. we are used to it na...  i never thought  i  will become so mad for this RK...

-richierich-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index