Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Spineless Malliks & Serpentine Rishabh (Page 10)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by Arnav90

Agree wd u its such a waste self respect naam ki koi cheez nahi hai, Muku se achha toh vo ladka tha jo Trish ko dekhne aaya tha, Last part was worth watching n Agree that RK is a booster for Madhu, RK ko bulao aur Madhu ki shakti badao, I apprieciate today's epi for acting only for acting

Thank you. Self respect hai ki kahaan, it seems wo bhi Rishabh hi inko donate karega. ROFL...Rishabh Madhu ka  'Horlicks' hai. Wink

Yes dear Complan, Horlicks aur Bournvita Sab Rishab hai hai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I  Also was thinking the Same yeh Madhu mein current daur uthti hain RK ko dekh  dono kya masst ban jaate hain ek dusre ko dekh haha loved ur analysis !!!

TheBlackJaguar

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
I also couldn't watch and it seems nothing much happened. Really I hate such people. Few days earlier paddo wasn't sure whther madhu loved muku or not and nowshe is girgirayingAngry

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Thank you for replying  everyone. I guess the real action is next week. Madhu , if at all, gets laancchan-lagaaoed due to Rishabh , to uski lagaane wo uske set pe ya uske ghar pe definitely pahonch jaeyegi. 

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-miraManonidz

trishtej IF-Rockerz
trishtej
trishtej

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Nice post pinky...Smile
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Thank you for replying  everyone. I guess the real action is next week. Madhu , if at all, gets laancchan-lagaaoed due to Rishabh , to uski lagaane wo uske set pe ya uske ghar pe definitely pahonch jaeyegi. 

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

laancchan-lagaaoedLOLLOLLOL...too good Poco ... I hope aisa he ho, aur phir hum dekhenge kasie ek aam ladke ne mara RK ke gore gore galon pe ek zor ka tamachaa Face Slap animated emoticon...can't wait to see this thapad ceremony if it's happening next week 

Edited by Manonids - 22 July 2012 at 1:44am

anji-mira

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
poco Hi,this is richa I saw in the sbb seg the aayi women get drunk inbetween & i have a feeling she will vent out saying rishab has given 25laks for engagement of madhu & mukku otherwise she was not at all interested in her though her son likes her. with that madhu herself break the engagement bcz she accepted the relation just bcz aayi herself came to her her house for madhu & her mother convinced her saying mukku loves her & family members are also interested they themselves came to their house with the proposal. Madhu never loved that guy .IT was a normal arranged marriage type but when madhu learns that was done bcz of money I think she will widraw the engagement .
   I don't think so rishab will get offended with all this drama bcz madhu knows if she slaps rishab or does anything her didu will become ballu again. so lot of drama is  expected where she will confront aayi & mukku to confront aayi but finally madhu's decission will be  withdrawing the engagement  i think.

Edited by AAricha - 22 July 2012 at 2:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-miraManonidz

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Wicked analysis Yaar!Thumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index