Spineless Malliks & Serpentine Rishabh - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Poco - Awesome post

I was too very disappointed with this malliK family. Even chawl people too. It is like Mukund is the only man on this earth or there is something wrong with their daughter.

Ayi was insulting Madhu, her family the whole time and everyone is quiet. This is not a village. They are living in the city and Mukund is the first man we have seen in Madhu's life.  The first Rishta. If she was being rejected by lot of families then the situations is OK. But it too unrealistic a family like this behaving like this and begging for this rishta to happen. Madhu was quiet the whole time listening to her future mother-in-law insulting her foster father and her mom.

Begging is OK if Madhu is crazy for Mukund. But Paddy knows she does not love her and she encourages Madhu for this marriage saying you should marry someone who loves you more than you love him. But for me I think every mother should want someone who can protect their daughter as well as love her. From what we have seen of Mukund he just shuts his mouth whenever his mother asks. How can he protect Madhu.

Also what was this about hiding about Madhu's dad. Is it good to hide these kind of things when you are starting a relationship. Paddy & Shamshu is behaving like husband & wife. They are exactly behaving like Madhu will not get a man to marry and there is something seriously wrong with her. These things are not realistic and also could be said as bloopers.

I know sometimes in Maha episodes they do these tricks. But IPK is a popular show already and MB is loosing viewers. If they do these things at this stage when TRP is falling at a high speed every week, the viewers will lose trust on them. Now it is high time they do something to get viewers back and earn the trust.

Precap was awesome - Maybe 26 hours spent on this scene. Wonder how many takes were there.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I am disappointed with Shamshu's role. I thought his will be a strong one. OR Maybe he will also wake up from his sleeping mode when he and Ballu comes face to face like Madhu comes alive when she confronts RK.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
M really disappointed..
i thnk due to dripping trp's channel decided to go for ME so that track wud change next week.. but it was utter disappointment.. ab to sagai bhi ho gayi.. more mukund torture..:(
awesome post and i agree...when madhu accepted the proposal paddo said paddo should she should marry some one who loves her more than she loves him so not sure whether paddo is convinced mukku is that man as she knows what she want through to save her daughters...i dont understand the inconsistancy of madhu's character tho and thats whats phasing me more than the whole ayi - mukki cr*p...she idolises her mum but stays shum when they are being insulted by ayi and just crying...she fights for the right and justice and here she is crying and suddenly only changes when RK is in front of her dont get it πŸ˜•

Rk is awesome as usual and absolutely love his character the rest cant really comment...
GREAT WORK DONE BY POCO. EVEN MADHU DON'T SHOWS HER EXPRESSION SHE SHOULD SAID THAT SHE DONE EVERYTHING FOR AIE SON HOW SHE BECAME BHOLI BHALI MAJBOOR LARKI JO RK KAY KHALAF AKALI KHARI THE APNI FAMILY OUR PORI DUNIA KO CHALLENGE KAR RAHI THE FOR TRUTH AND CIVIL RESPECT KAY LIYA. JUB APNI OR APNI FAMILY KEY SELF RESPECT KEY BARI AIE TO US KEY ZABAN BAND HO GAI. WOO MUKUND PER ITNI FIDA HO CHUKI HAY KIA. BUT FROM THE FIRST EPISODE I FEEL THAT SHE REALLY LATOO ON MUKUND. LIKE A COMMON GIRL LARKAY NAY DEKHA OR YAY TUN HO GAI.  I NEVER LIKE DD ATTITUDE ONLY FOR RK NOT ONLY DD, HIS MOTHER AND MALIK TO. WRITER DISAPPOINT US.
Originally posted by luvremix

Madhu toh aaj sirf girgirane mein busy thi...the whole family was convincing aayi...the lady was continuously taunting n insulting the family...hadh hoti hai...Malik's yeh to keh sakte they na k woh khud aayi thi mukund ka rishta leke...but no...😑even madhu went on saying slap me if u want...par please meri sagai muku se karado...I mean W*F???
even muku realized k usse uski taqdeer se bohut zyada mila gaya hai🀣
I watched it for the last 15 mins only...RK ki nautanki wali entry was WOW...he is surely gonna create misunderstandings between Madhu-Muku...hmm...next plan may beπŸ˜‰

special mention to bittuji's expressions when Rk sais k kabhi kabhi aap bhi accha soch lete ho...he was almost blushing🀣

Thank you. Madhu ko thappad khaane ka itnaa hi shauk hai toh worry not. Rishabh use figurative thappad hi to maarne waala hai. πŸ€£...Mukku has understood that his destiny has miscalculated aur jald hi Madhubala ka parcel RK ke ghar pahonch jaayega. πŸ˜‰

Bittu G ki jaan bachh gayi aur apne Chief se compliment bhi mill gaya - life bann gayi uski and how!😳
Mallicks really behavd like cowards 2day.Makkhi was as lame as always.Uski so called luv interest madhu and uski family ko uski ma ne kitna insult kiya,bt he kept mum.Waise isne uski koi galti bhi nahi hain.Coz hum sab ne science me padha hain-"A FLY DOES NOT HAVE A SPINE".Toh bechara Makkhi kya kare...LOL
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Poco - Awesome post

I was too very disappointed with this malliK family. Even chawl people too. It is like Mukund is the only man on this earth or there is something wrong with their daughter.

Ayi was insulting Madhu, her family the whole time and everyone is quiet. This is not a village. They are living in the city and Mukund is the first man we have seen in Madhu's life.  The first Rishta. If she was being rejected by lot of families then the situations is OK. But it too unrealistic a family like this behaving like this and begging for this rishta to happen. Madhu was quiet the whole time listening to her future mother-in-law insulting her foster father and her mom.

Begging is OK if Madhu is crazy for Mukund. But Paddy knows she does not love her and she encourages Madhu for this marriage saying you should marry someone who loves you more than you love him. But for me I think every mother should want someone who can protect their daughter as well as love her. From what we have seen of Mukund he just shuts his mouth whenever his mother asks. How can he protect Madhu.

Also what was this about hiding about Madhu's dad. Is it good to hide these kind of things when you are starting a relationship. Paddy & Shamshu is behaving like husband & wife. They are exactly behaving like Madhu will not get a man to marry and there is something seriously wrong with her. These things are not realistic and also could be said as bloopers.

I know sometimes in Maha episodes they do these tricks. But IPK is a popular show already and MB is loosing viewers. If they do these things at this stage when TRP is falling at a high speed every week, the viewers will lose trust on them. Now it is high time they do something to get viewers back and earn the trust.

Precap was awesome - Maybe 26 hours spent on this scene. Wonder how many takes were there.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I am disappointed with Shamshu's role. I thought his will be a strong one. OR Maybe he will also wake up from his sleeping mode when he and Ballu comes face to face like Madhu comes alive when she confronts RK.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you and that is my point as well. If Madhu was as mad in loving Mukku as mad she is in hating Rishabh, toh phir bhi samajh mein aata. For 45 minutes, i felt i was watching Balika Vadhu. πŸ€£...Maalik to ab tab hi jaagega jab uska true love Ballu waapis aayega. 

As for TRPs, well, they did give us a very good week this time. ME was a disappointment , i agree , but the last 5 episodes were good work and they deserve their due. πŸ˜ƒ
Pinky i m watching all the epis i missed this week πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
u bajaoed Madhu and her family in ur post 😲 πŸ˜†...itni buri BBB mat nikalo warna i will have to put in evil Pinky category 🀣
Originally posted by angelanki

M really disappointed..
i thnk due to dripping trp's channel decided to go for ME so that track wud change next week.. but it was utter disappointment.. ab to sagai bhi ho gayi.. more mukund torture..:(

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ...ME cut short a lot of things and don't worry...Mukku will slowly be moved into the background.πŸ˜‰