Spineless Malliks & Serpentine Rishabh

Posted: 11 years ago

Spineless Malliks &  Serpentine Rishabh

Hey  there!

It was a regular Indian TV soap ME where 45  minutes go into build ups, stretched drama and the lat 10-15 minutes stir up so that you come back running on Monday. I still remember a ME of IPKKND where the leads were to get intense for the first time and for almost 45 minutes , we didn't even see the leads in the same frame. It was the construction site episode , those who see it would know what am talking about. Its a norm. TRPs come for dailies on weekdays ( in some cases weekends deliver too if we reserve the action for the ME) and we want the high voltage points during the week. MEs help us cut short a lot of things and create a build up for the week ahead. 

But hey, if you are not desperate to see Rishbala together , the first /second/third/fourth chunks brought out something in the spotlight. Paddy has lost her spine, Maalik has softened too much and Madhu's Chaudhrain aatma gets evoked only for RK. Aayi insulted the whole family so much that you would feel  angry even though you know its just fiction ' Aayi was sarcastic , overbearing , ridiculously insulting , humiliating and publically rebuked and abused the family, highlighting Maddy's name. And Malliks? They kept on listening and hearing all this crap , saying sorry and literally falling at her feet to stop her from walking out. I was like ' What The Duck!  Is Mukund the last man on earth?  Mukund and his family are above your own honour and dignity? You can go against Rishabh with a fiery tongue and spirit but  you are worse than earthworms when a woman is ripping apart your honour and respect in front of you? If Mukund will not marry Maddy , is she gonna die or something ? There is no other man in this world for her? Fine, your child is at mistake but you will not say a word in her defence?

I seriously wanted to slap Paddy when she was begging like a peasant in front of Aayi. And I wanted to snap Madhubala's neck when she just stood like a sob statue as her mother and folks pleaded with Aayi. What is wrong with you , woman? Where is that spine , that fire  , that self-honesty that pits you against Rishabh? All the lectures , fights and taunts are reserved for Rishabh? You can't fight for anything or anyone else ' not even yourself? I expected Maddy to open her pink mouth and tell off Aayi . Maybe they should have made Rishabh stand with her. Apne aap hunterwaali bann jaati .

Matlab , Aayi ke pairon mein gire pade the yaar! In real life, in today's world, at least in an urban life , no girl's parents would put up with such an attitude. Shaadi karni hai ya khud ko aur apni izzat ko bechna hai?

Coming to RK, his scene with Bittu G was high voltage ' I said it yesterday and I say it again, Rishabh ko samajhna is impossible but if at all, koi use sambhaal sakta hai, its Bittu G. Rishabh got almost violent with a fury burst as Maddy escaped ' Bittu G sensed the danger that in this mood, Rishabh can harm him. So, he had a back up plan and it at least calmed Rishabh , even if it didn't convince him as much.

Having seen last 6 minutes of Rishabh's super nautanki at Madhu's sagaai ( Haan, Madhu ki sagaai , Mukund forgot that its him who is getting engaged to Madhu. RK ko dekh ke bhool gaya ki dulhaa hai kaun) ' you can only guess what he is upto. The 'Prayshchit Process'  has continued aur aaj phir se laat-sahab ne aake ek 'sorry' chhaap diya and baandhoed 'Madhu' ki taareefon ke pul. Again, he put up such a facade of a "good boy" ki Maalik bhi impress ho gaya. Haan, that is another thing that everyone forgot that its Madhu's sagaai as soon as RK came.

When you see Rishabh throws hints in front of everyone  that he wants to say what is in his heart ' walking suggestively towards Madhu , when he confuses Mukku about what all is there between Rishabh and Madhu , when he shocks everyone by showing up for Maddy's sagaai ' he puts your mind at work.  The way he is building it all up , if at all he had to convince the whole world tomorrow that him and Maddy have something torrid going on ' he can do it and how!

Madhu? Humph. RK ke aane se pehle bheegi  billi thi aur uske aate hi madam ke tewar hi  change ho gaye. Suddenly , she got that attitude to appear  uncaring and snobbish . Suddenly , uske munh mein zubaan aa gayi to jhaado Mukku while glaring at Rishabh. I told you. Rishabh is a STEROID for Maddy.

PRECAP- Dhamaakedaar round trolley shot hai with Rishabala in the vintage RK/Gone with the wind pose.

P.S- Mukku's sister looked like such an adorable phangirl ' all wide eyed and grinning on seeing Rishabh. So what if usne Mukku ko udaa diya and sagaai late ho gayi! Its RISHABH. So cute!

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by PinkChocolate - 11 years ago
Highly disappointed with Mallick family today ...I mean ...WTH ...where are ur guts when it comes to MB's self respect ...she is ur daughter too ...I believe ...can't u guys defend her ??? I know even MB didnt nudge when Paddy was begging in front of Ayi ...she must be feeling bad for creating mess in the engagement ...and all the mahurat and alll ...she perhaps felt a lot bad for her family being humiliated because of her mistake ...I give benefit of doubt to MB ...but Paddy and Shamu ...too disappointing ...Rest RK was trying to etch doubt in the mind of Mukund and his family that something is going on bw him and MB ...and he was successful too partially ...I am sure he's gonna pick this issue again in future ...so it was just a build up from RK's side so that he can prove his self created relation later ...MB was miffed at the uninvited guest πŸ˜†...while rest were seeing him with their mouth wide open ...πŸ˜†...Oh la la ...the looks which RK gave to the ring in MB's finger ...oh man ...he was so scary in the end ...It seems this engagement wont last for long ...may be not even a day ... Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
I did not catch the episode poco except from the scene where RK enters into that sobered enagement party and RK and MB's looks at each other..it was worth watching for me

MB's attitude looks and RK's killer looks they were behaving as no one existed for them
Edited by ISADORA - 11 years ago
I think there are two people writing the story for madhubala ...one for her scenes with mukund and the other for her scenes with rk ... Well the first guy has to be fired and the second promoted ...why is mukund's family being given so much importance ??? If I was Malik I would have thrown the bloody family out 
mukund is also spineless n the lusty luks he gives,, save us,, how can malliks get her married to such a spineless guys who just shuts up when his mom makes so much tamasha there?? it was ok episode !!
ayi made tamasha of everything possible,, i was like what next??
mukund sis was funny,, i dint like her,,
RK was fab in taunting today!!
awesome post,,
Edited by mymagic13 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ISADORA

I did not catch the episode poco except from the scene where RK enters into that sobered enagement party and RK and MB's looks at each other..it was worth watching for me

MB's attitude looks and RK's killer looks they were behaving as no one existed for them

Thank you. Koi baat nahiin. You did not miss much, honey.πŸ˜†...Rishbala were booked for each-other only once they came face to face. You just cannot miss the heat between them. πŸ˜‰
great analysis poco ... Nothing much happened in todays ME ... Except aayi's nautanki n paddy's rona dhona ...

Aayi was really irritating ... But something important was also shown, what actually happens in many indian engagements n weddings ... Ladke wale always torturing ladki wale by saying hum sagayi tod denge...shadi tod denge ... What was wrong with Malik ?
How can they marry off their daughter in such a family ?

Madhu again became bholi bhali, majboor ladki...
Uska saara special gussa is for RK only ... That anger, passion everything is for RK.

Now am waiting for monday.
As I sadi  in Srish's post, first 45 minutes were complete crap🀣 Issey achchha India-Sri Lanka ka match dekh letiπŸ˜† India toh jeet bhi raha hai.

Anyways, yes, Rishabh adds flavour and tadka in the show. His dialogues are fresh and his sarcasm is as sharp as Mukku's aayi's tongue 🀣

And yeah, when I saw Paddy begging I wanted to kick her instead of Murga's mom because no matter how much your children love each-other, self respect comes first. And here Paddy knows also that Mb doesn't love MurgaπŸ€’πŸ˜† I hated Paddy and Mb's attitude today.

P.S. Maybe they should have made Rishabh stand with her. Apne aap hunterwaali bann jaati .

This hunterwali reminded me of Addy of Dhoom Machao Dhoom, an old showπŸ˜†
Edited by chakku_chudail - 11 years ago
@pinkchocolate

Don't channels ph have people to review and watch shows after they are shot to review and collect feedback ??? They invest so much only on the shows shouldn't they collect the feedback... Their screenplay writing team needs some changing - I'm not whining but they need to be more effective in their scenes 
Oye bingo 45 mins build up nehi yaar jitna humlogo ne build up we had in our minds was broken 🀣 sab thod daala aayi ki nautanki ne 😑 🀣 umm yup no matter how much i enjoyed BBB of aayi but paddy begging was too much ...i mean cumon behave like a chaudhraen ...Ballu ki izzat mitti mein milaa di 🀣 and not to forget it was mukund's aayi cuminf with the rishta for madhubala... and madhubala ka ghanta sirf Rk ko dekhke he baajta hain 🀣 so ye sherni jab tak rk ko nehi dekhta till den rooti he rahegi πŸ˜†

and mukund toh gadha ka certificate dena chahiye usse πŸ₯± πŸ˜†

Madhu and Trish's beauty ❀️