Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Super Sexy and Stylish RISHABH KUNDRA aka RK (Page 2)

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
You echoed my sentiments. I never liked him from the first promo of Pyaar ki ... First time I admit he is handsome was at the last day shoot with Maaneet. But once I saw him as RK I was awestruck. Today in maha episode I enjoyed only his scenes. This comes from a hardcore GurTi fan. He is doing a fantastic job and should i say about his looks? Wink 

RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
hey viji think alot of us are awestruck by viv as RK me including...never seen him before act or anything and now he is really shocking me and i am drawn to him on TV hotness personified man!!! him and DD are looking awesome onscreen Embarrassed
abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
HE ALWAYS LOOK DASHING, AND ABOUT DIALOGUE DELIVERY HIS REAL LIFE STYLE OF SPEAKING IS THIS, IF U ALL NOTICED IN INTERVIEWS. HE LOOKS SO CUTE AND INNOCENT. HE HAS LESS VOCABULARY. BUT HIS STYLE AND ATTITUDE, BODY LANGUAGE IS AWESOME. I REALIZED ALL THIS IN WATCHING PKYEK. HE DRESSED BLACK IN ONE AN A HALF YEAR THATS WHY WE DON'T KNOW HOW HE LOOK LIKE OTHER COLORS. BUT KNOW WE CAN SAY THAT IS LOOKS SUPERB IN ALL COLORS.
priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
loved yur post!

evn i was never a fan of vivian. i have only caught glimpse of PKEK n i thought he looked good but didnt think much of him. but he really surprised me as RK in Madhubala. i have read that he's not a great actor or dancer.

d first dream seq in MB, dance, he looked good!

his acting as RK is really impressive. his body language, dialogue delivery (his Madhu bala, ahan...!), attitude... dis guy is really very hawt n impressed me a lot. in fact the main attraction Madhubala as a serial is MB n RK scenes. other scenes are ordinary, only when these two come, d serial gains an intensity.

i started watching this serial for DD, but i was getting fed up with madhu's wishy washy chr. but when she is in RK's presence MB gets a steely spine n reacts with such an attitude, its a pleasure to watch their confrontations. last 10 min of ME was worth the one hour. Vivian is indeed a great actor!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-mira

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
agree completely...loveing Viviaan as RK...full justice toi the role..
afrz Goldie
afrz
afrz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I loved Vivian as Abhay and loving him even more as RK...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index