Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Super Sexy and Stylish RISHABH KUNDRA aka RK

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Confession of a FANWink

Is it just me or Vivian Desna aka RK looking extra dashing in Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon? EmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushing

Ok i could be bashed left, right and center for this statement or rather CONFESSION but to be frank i was never a fan of Vivian nothing personal, i just felt that he couldn't act and emote.

But today i am taking my thought's back because Vivian as RK has managed to surprise me and has definitely caught me off guard. He is doing an awesome job and its really a delight to watch him on-screen.

I read in a review that the role of RK is too Loud. But i think that's the makers Interpretation of showing a really spoilt and arrogant Actor who gets things done the way he wants...And Vivian is doing complete justice to the ROLE. His body language, his expressions, his mannerisms, dialogue delivery etc gives you an exact and complete impression of the SUPERSTAR he is supposed to be.

Okay i got deviated from the topic...Embarrassed

Coming to the exact content of the post...Not only is Vivian excelling in his role as RK, but he looks so damn Handsome and sexily Hawt
Day DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushing I can't believe i am saying this but that's the truth...And this realization ki yeh Bandha kitna handsome lag raha hai struck me really hard during the RK-MB seq in the studio when Madhu comes in search of Trishna...RK in white was looking just "WOW" and then again today when he entered the engagement Seq in a white and black combo was again drool worthy...

Looks like i am losing my heart to Vivian for portraying the enigmatic and desirable RK...

Love Viji

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4usmilyddnikitasshalini.shalinimochidiVivShtiTwilighterSonarMeyeNiharikaNeha777stressreliefLovelyAbhiyaprema_ksrekhab25angelarafstylish_VJAbhayangelMsCeylonmanid--Rose--abhaylovepiareadingworms.xBabyAngelxForeverForURaDMG25priyachandjakther7KissTheSkyJiyaaa.....sree.gattu-Rema-Amoureuxsonia_koolkhanSahSaht_areebSunsetglowRolzzkahkashansakinafairy_talesSheDevil-brokensoul-_Darling_Billu-MaammaMaria-caprianji-miraEvIlNeSs_RoCkZlevernetodayzstarBefikremysteriousmilli-chrys-itsRitzi

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
LOLindeed ..he looked dashing tonight...fabulous acting by Vivi!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattujakther7

Arpi17 Senior Member
Arpi17
Arpi17

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I thnk sm1s hr thnking abt sm thng. I also thought dat viv cnt act while watching pkyek,bt nw hs xpresn,atti,luks, da way he throws hs dialouge is making me crazy. A arrogant spoiled super-star!! I lv hm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
yes dear vivu is just oustanding even I was not his or PKYEK fan, but yes RK role made me came here, im always fan of Anti hero, grey shade charcater I prefer them rather than those adarshwadi type of boys characters. and Vivian is superb he did justice to the chacater of RK. ClapClap.

sree.gattujakther7

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
He is doing awesom job

jakther7

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Ek aur ladki ghayal ho gayiROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rekhab25LovelyAbhiyareadingworms.jakther7Billu-MaammaMaria-capriTrouble.anji-mira

nikitas Newbie
nikitas
nikitas

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Agree,he was looking dam hawtt in todays epi..Heart
me too i never saw his prvs show PYEK ..but as RK he rocked !!

sree.gattujakther7

farheen.raji IF-Dazzler
farheen.raji
farheen.raji

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
he is hot always

jakther7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index