India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is arnav angry at kushi in the segment?

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
i felt that arnav is angry at kushi the way he had taken her bag tell it!!!!!!!!!
and observe kushi's face also...

here is the link check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ig7Q6JeZjE

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dhivyMeena1428lovebadhanarshi1986Haz78ArnavKhushijodiipkknd06FAYKHAN29mazkachazka

Haz78 Goldie
Haz78
Haz78

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I Think he is, the way he took her bag, I think its because he doesn't want her to go but she wants to and he cannot live without her and stuff so he is angry... because Payal could have gone but Khushi has another reason so yeah I think he is angry
ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
 i dont know whether he is angry with her or others in RM...Confused
it seems like he dont want her 2 go but he is taking her bag just like he is pissed off with the whole rude dialogues 2 her by mamiji & all...may b he wished 2 stop the talk & he dont wanna hurt her..so just saving her like full hubby's right...
Barun also said tat "buaji we'll b right there"..hope he'll stay there...Big smile

lets c wat happens..anyway i am not expecting anything...i gave up on friday...LOL

Edited by ASRsweetKKG - 21 July 2012 at 10:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.nirvana.

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

i dont know whether he is angry with her or others in RM...Confused
it seems like he dont want her 2 go but he is taking her bag just like he is pissed off with the whole rude dialogues 2 her by mamiji & all...may b he wished 2 stop the talk & he dont wanna hurt her..so just saving her like full hubby's right...
Barun also said tat "buaji we'll b right there"..hope he'll stay there...Big smile

lets c wat happens..anyway i am not expecting anything...i gave up on friday...LOL

mee too yaar ...i dont have any expectations now!!! and i am sure arnav was not going with herOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bijiliSwap-Arhi

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Haz78

I Think he is, the way he took her bag, I think its because he doesn't want her to go but she wants to and he cannot live without her and stuff so he is angry... because Payal could have gone but Khushi has another reason so yeah I think he is angry

ya he looks kind of pissed with her!!!!!!!
cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
My question is does arnav gor ONLY one brown shirt in his wardrobe???? It's been weeks he is in same clothes Ouch
susan7 IF-Sizzlerz
susan7
susan7

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I think he is
priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
He is upset as Khushi is using Buaji's health bahana for leaving RM. So he now will accompany her there and find nothing wrong

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index