RK's silent attack on MB (Page 8)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali64

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by sasi10

kya Bakwaaas episode thaSleepywhat's the need to beg mukku's family??D.O.P sucks!! screen was literally shaking in the start of precap except that rk-mb poseConfusedUnhappyonly part i liked is TitlesSmile

Sara mza to Monday ke episode main hoga ... unnecessary excited ho gaye sare 

are you sure nidzz... we will get mazedar episode monday?   i mean still we have to see aai's dance dramaAngry   if they show  15 minutes of aai's dance and only 3-4 minutes for rk and madhu?Angry

Anji...3-4 mins of Rishbala is worth darling..i would not miss it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Nidzzz Flash back...oh there is a Flashback for this dumbo too...i pity you guys..you had to bear it...i am still not able to come to terms..Love Flashes for him OMG ROFL..CV's have lost their brain..

they have yar ...I mean ...WTH ...kya bolun aaj ...Except the last 5-10 minutes ..the entire episode was nothing less than a disaster ...and wow ...precap ke to kya kehne ...sare angles se RK-Mb ka pose dikahaya ...trolley shot tha us pose ka ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahnac-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Nidzzz Flash back...oh there is a Flashback for this dumbo too...i pity you guys..you had to bear it...i am still not able to come to terms..Love Flashes for him OMG ROFL..CV's have lost their brain..

they have yar ...I mean ...WTH ...kya bolun aaj ...Except the last 5-10 minutes ..the entire episode was nothing less than a disaster ...and wow ...precap ke to kya kehne ...sare angles se RK-Mb ka pose dikahaya ...trolley shot tha us pose ka ...

Trolley shot oh that is great i think they have put up much hard work on that..and yes that might be the last scene on monday...surprisingly they are holding viewers this week showing that famous RK pose and RK and MB's meet ..

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Trolley shot oh that is great i think they have put up much hard work on that..and yes that might be the last scene on monday...surprisingly they are holding viewers this week showing that famous RK pose and RK and MB's meet ..

ya ...they will show the scene in the end and then freeze ...Sigh ...socha tha record pages honge aaj ...but show ke 45 minutes are so forgetful...bhul jao ..record pages ..but will do it some other day ...kabhe to apne Rishbala to zyada time milega ...in bw Hatzzie u know ...i have a guess may be RK will disgrace MB image by linking his name with her ...and later he will offer MB his movie ..which would further add weight to his self concocted story ...this is the point where their hate story would kick start ...

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I can't understand madhu behavior at all paddy  was begging  infront of Ayi and madhu is salient watching she should tell ayi i don't want to marry mukund even she is not in love with mukund ..Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
WHY MB ALWAYS SHOW HER ATTITUDE TOWARDS RK AGAR KOI AUR HOTA HAY TO USAY FORAN TARAS A JATA HAY BUT RK TO DEKH KAR GUSA ATA HAY IS MAY KIA RAZ HAY. RK MISKEEN MUKU KEY THARA DD KAY SAMNAY ROTA NAHI HAY IS LEYAY.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

credit mb page fb

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AahnacRaDMG25-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

WHY MB ALWAYS SHOW HER ATTITUDE TOWARDS RK AGAR KOI AUR HOTA HAY TO USAY FORAN TARAS A JATA HAY BUT RK TO DEKH KAR GUSA ATA HAY IS MAY KIA RAZ HAY. RK MISKEEN MUKU KEY THARA DD KAY SAMNAY ROTA NAHI HAY IS LEYAY.

Well RK-MB have destiny connectionEmbarrassed ...they transform into somebody else when they come face to face 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index