Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK's silent attack on MB (Page 6)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

@shahi ...exactly, MB was hardly bothered about Mukund ...she is taking engagement as mere a formality ...nothing more than that ...ewww those lusty looks which Mukund gave to MB ...i was like ise utha ke laat marun Angry...MB's family is behaving so strange ...they want to get rid of MB some or the other way ...can't they see what kind of family is this???   Damn ...

@ red - what do you think?? Is it acting defect?? or he is really giving lusty looks. Mostly he dreams of her do his shaving and all.

@ Pink - This is really strange. They are begging like there is something wrong with her daughter. Lot of unrealistic things. Madhu who loves her family so much is also tolerating Mukund Ayi insulting her mother and Mallick.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-anji-miraManonidz

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged

@shahi ...exactly, MB was hardly bothered about Mukund ...she is taking engagement as mere a formality ...nothing more than that ...ewww those lusty looks which Mukund gave to MB ...i was like ise utha ke laat marun Angry...MB's family is behaving so strange ...they want to get rid of MB some or the other way ...can't they see what kind of family is this???   Damn ...

i always say that he gives lusty luks!!
shahi see even nids said that,,acting defect

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by anjali64

shahi, its good if we don't log in  this wednesday... trps surely will go down.. i was counting the minutes for this drama to end and  when rk will come ... but full 40-45 minutes for aai and mukuAngry  whyy the team is doing so... and still confident for  better trpsAngry  making fun of us

We don't know that. I decided to skip the ME but decided to watch after seeing the RK pose and segments of the ME. But I was disappointed after watching it.
So like me lot of viewers might have watched expecting this. And if TRP is high for this episode, makers will think Ayi & Mukund scenes are a hit and might give more.

Atleast the precap was awesome and I hope they won't cheat us again the coming week. Now it's time we get what was promised. that is RK/MB track.

noooAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Agree wd u atleast he knows that he is now worthy for Madhu, CV's ne hamara bakra bana diya only last part was worth watching

If they do these things repeatedly, they will lose all viewers and their trust.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

ROFLROFL

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
@Meenu..right i can usually see only that look on his face...uff...i cannot tolerate it

-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
kya Bakwaaas episode thaSleepywhat's the need to beg mukku's family??D.O.P sucks!! screen was literally shaking in the start of precap except that rk-mb poseConfusedUnhappyonly part i liked is TitlesSmile

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali64

Originally posted by mymagic13

ROFLROFL

Meenu If it is acting defect, then makers has failed in his casting. They took him thinking of sweet scenes with MB na.ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

-Sexy-ISADORAanji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index