Rk ka plan sirf ek he jaanta hain and woh hain khud Rk ROFL

wah wah Kya dialouge hai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-mira

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
shahi, its good if we don't log in  this wednesday... trps surely will go down.. i was counting the minutes for this drama to end and  when rk will come ... but full 40-45 minutes for aai and mukuAngry  whyy the team is doing so... and still confident for  better trpsAngry  making fun of us

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Shahi Kidnap...LOL No darling in SBS Ayi seems to be drunk there seems to much to the drama..Lets catch it on monday and the famous RK pose..

Oh. Then maybe money issue will come out of Ayi mouth.

Hatz- What's wrong with Paddy?? It is like Madhu won't get a man to marry. This could be understandable if this is not the first time in Madhu's life her engagement had problems or she is crazily in love with Mukund.

Paddy encouraged this relationship because Mukund loves Madhu. But does she thinks that man can take care of Madhu after seeing how his Ayi shut his mouth whenever he wants to say something.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13sree.gattuISADORAanji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Achava11

I think MB's reputation will be damaged..Nacheez's LOL words said it all..he planted the rt words which will make mukku doubt her..mat be!

yes he created doubt in the mind of Muku about his relation with Mb ...this relation at this stage is so weak , what can we expect more ...this relation has no future at all 

Hey when even i thought the same..he is damn insecure and apna RK is leaving no stone unturned the way he was stressing oh you know about me and MB...Mukku look was worth watching looser kahika..and MB she did not bother she was busy giving attitude looks to RK..the way they were staring at each other unawares that one living being is there in between then was damned good

for me, that was the best scene ...RK was attacking MB ...by etching wrong impression in Muku's mind ...and MB was giving her full attitude looks to the uninvited guest LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu-brokensoul-ISADORA

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Rk ka plan sirf ek he jaanta hain and woh hain khud Rk ROFL

wah wah Kya dialouge hai LOL

woh bhi churaya huwa ROFL imean thoda editing kiya hain LOL

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Shahi Kidnap...LOL No darling in SBS Ayi seems to be drunk there seems to much to the drama..Lets catch it on monday and the famous RK pose..

Oh. Then maybe money issue will come out of Ayi mouth.

Hatz- What's wrong with Paddy?? It is like Madhu won't get a man to marry. This could be understandable if this is not the first time in Madhu's life her engagement had problems or she is crazily in love with Mukund.

Paddy encouraged this relationship because Mukund loves Madhu. But does she thinks that man can take care of Madhu after seeing how his Ayi shut his mouth whenever he wants to say something.

exactly... why  paddy was begging  in front of aai for this engagement...even shammu... as if madhu is so ... that nobody  is going to accept her... i like one thing.. even  muku accepted that he is not worth madhu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Achava11

I think MB's reputation will be damaged..Nacheez's LOL words said it all..he planted the rt words which will make mukku doubt her..mat be!

yes he created doubt in the mind of Muku about his relation with Mb ...this relation at this stage is so weak , what can we expect more ...this relation has no future at all 

Hey when even i thought the same..he is damn insecure and apna RK is leaving no stone unturned the way he was stressing oh you know about me and MB...Mukku look was worth watching looser kahika..and MB she did not bother she was busy giving attitude looks to RK..the way they were staring at each other unawares that one living being is there in between then was damned good

for me, that was the best scene ...RK was attacking MB ...by etching wrong impression in Muku's mind ...and MB was giving her full attitude looks to the uninvited guest LOL

There was no connection between Madhu & Mukund at all. No happiness, no excitement at all. They don't even talk to each other.

And after Madhu sees RK, she was so disturbed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuISADORAanji-miraManonidz

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Agree wd u atleast he knows that he is now worthy for Madhu, CV's ne hamara bakra bana diya only last part was worth watching

sree.gattu-brokensoul-ISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index