Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK's silent attack on MB (Page 3)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali64

nidzz, really scratching my head   is this the plan of rk?    so ... do words for the episode... wonder  why the director wasted his 26 hours for such faltoo  episode...he knows what viewers want... doesn't heAngry

What to do Anjali. they are still taking viewers for a ride. AngryAngry

If they do this repeatedly we will lose trust on them. I mean the people who is stil sticking with the show in spite of getting these kind of episodes.

@ hatz - you didn't miss anything dear. In fact you are being spared if you didn't watch the episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAanji-mira

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Originally posted by maya.sethi17

Yes yaar, frankly like epi frm the entry of RK, but paddy behaviour disppointes me 2day, Y did she takes those drama of makki ayi quitely??? aisa makki mein kya hain jo uski aayi ko bardhast karliya. makki aayi bahaviour was enough for paddy to undertasnd tht she is aginst MB and makki rishta.  forget it.
   ONly my RK was etrtaining 2day for me. Did u notice makki ask mb tht wht is he doing in ur engament" his insecurity behaviour clearly depict it, abhi tak rishbala mein kuch nahin hain still amkki is jealous dunno wht he will do when they will start meeting more frequently makki will faint or maybe he will start doubt on mb and tht time MB might realise Makki unworthy

@ Red ...yes exactly ...he was taken aback by the fact that RK came for MB's engagement ...and even RK said that do u know all about my relation with MB ...with so much stress on MB ...Muku was defo feeling insecure in the presence of RK as he knows that he's getting way too much by getting engaged to MB ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kahkashansakina-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Originally posted by ISADORA

Hey Nidzz

does not look like i have missed much..LOL

hey hatzz, seems you have not wasted your time... good

i just caught the last scene where RK comes in kya dhamaka tha..and the killer looks he was giving MB and MB's attitude look was worthLOL

only that part .. last 4-5 minutes are worth watching... you lucky one... got only what is good to watch..

Went on for shopping came back switched on TV and tada i get RK on screen...LOL i was jumping and getting a look like are-you-too-stupid..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu-brokensoul-anji-mira

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
RK kya sochta hai wo to sirf usse hi pata ...Smile

God knows how will he  break the engagement...Hamari wish jaldi poori karo RK please.

sree.gattu-brokensoul-BeautyForAshes

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Hey Nidzz

does not look like i have missed much..LOL

hey hatzz, seems you have not wasted your time... good

i just caught the last scene where RK comes in kya dhamaka tha..and the killer looks he was giving MB and MB's attitude look was worthLOL

Then you have seen the scenes worth watching.
LOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAanji-mira

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achava11

I think MB's reputation will be damaged..Nacheez's LOL words said it all..he planted the rt words which will make mukku doubt her..mat be!

yes he created doubt in the mind of Muku about his relation with Mb ...this relation at this stage is so weak , what can we expect more ...this relation has no future at all 

sree.gattu-brokensoul-ISADORA

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Rk ka plan sirf ek he jaanta hain and woh hain khud Rk ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Achava11

I think MB's reputation will be damaged..Nacheez's LOL words said it all..he planted the rt words which will make mukku doubt her..mat be!

yes he created doubt in the mind of Muku about his relation with Mb ...this relation at this stage is so weak , what can we expect more ...this relation has no future at all 

Hey when even i thought the same..he is damn insecure and apna RK is leaving no stone unturned the way he was stressing oh you know about me and MB...Mukku look was worth watching looser kahika..and MB she did not bother she was busy giving attitude looks to RK..the way they were staring at each other unawares that one living being is there in between then was damned good

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index