Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK's silent attack on MB (Page 10)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

@Nidzz yes we wil get Rishbala more in coming days..you are right his plan may have changed in the last min..her disgrace..hmm interesting

@Meenu can you check with your friend about how its doing this week...

But still he said to Ayi that this engagement will not happen ...donno ...RK ke double meanings wale batein to woh he jaane ...is engagement main kuch to hoga for sure ...

I will love if they show RishBala more...let that Makhi sufferr for all the torture he has endured on us..seriously i would love watch those jhatkas RK giving him..slow stealth poison..and then go jump in preferable hell

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Manonidz

gauravravivasu Groupbie
gauravravivasu
gauravravivasu

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
All r working very hard, VD (RK) is doing very well, loving it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

@Nidzz yes we wil get Rishbala more in coming days..you are right his plan may have changed in the last min..her disgrace..hmm interesting

But still he said to Ayi that this engagement will not happen ...donno ...RK ke double meanings wale batein to woh he jaane ...is engagement main kuch to hoga for sure ...

Nidz - I think RK's plans will fail for the time being. Like MB escaping, her engagement and all.

But he will win something bigger because he will be more determined after every failure.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

Lola13 Goldie
Lola13
Lola13

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
about Paddy behavior of wanting Madhu to get engaged at any cost to Mukund.. 

you must remember what Paddy went trough with Balraj.. she doesn't want the same to happen to Madhu.. Paddy just wants someone who loves Madhu.. at this stage of the story.. in her eyes only Mukund fits that place.. 

well that's what I think... ^^
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged

I will love if they show RishBala more...let that Makhi sufferr for all the torture he has endured on us..seriously i would love watch those jhatkas RK giving him..slow stealth poison..and then go jump in preferable hell
Even I dont mind yar ...tadpa tadpa ke jal marega Mukund jaise hum mare hain use dekh kar ...itne jalde nahe bachna chaiye yeh ...Angry...Jalkukda kahen ka 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA-brokensoul-anji-mira

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lola13

you must remember what Paddy went trough with Balraj.. she doesn't want the same to happen to Madhu.. Paddy just wants someone who loves Madhu.. at this stage of the story.. in her eyes only Mukund fits that place.. 

reasonable enough ..but still would have loved to see if they could have maintained their dignity ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lola13-Sexy--brokensoul-

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Even I dont mind yar ...tadpa tadpa ke jal marega Mukund jaise hum mare hain use dekh kar ...itne jalde nahe bachna chaiye yeh ...Angry...Jalkukda kahen ka 

amen...tathastu...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Manonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lola13

I don't know. She just graduated and only maybe 20 years old. Then what's the rush. They are not village people and live in the city. A mother should also wish for someone who can protect her daughter as well as love. But so far we are not seeing any thing like this from Mukund.

Well I felt it odd because she was begging and Madhu was quiet the whole time her parents were insulted by her future mother-in-law.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lola13-Sexy-kahkashansakinaanji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index