Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Manonids, ya right.. I founded more strange the way Malik was behaving.. 

----

you know what would be interesting... link up rumors of Madhu and RK in the media as a part of RK's pan.. these rumors are very poplar in bollywood now.. ðŸ˜† 
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

I don't know. She just graduated and only maybe 20 years old. Then what's the rush. They are not village people and live in the city. A mother should also wish for someone who can protect her daughter as well as love. But so far we are not seeing any thing like this from Mukund.

Well I felt it odd because she was begging and Madhu was quiet the whole time her parents were insulted by her future mother-in-law.

yes shahi now they are showing 2012 story na... and not 1990... seems they have forgotten...
harapriyaa thumbnail
 chill karo yar, I agree ki episode boring tha{fitsr 40 min} but finally engagement adhura raha.  RK demag me kuch plan to hai. so wait for monday and think positively. RISHIBALA ke liea itna to karna hoga.
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mukku ka dialogue was so correct abt his kismat
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lola13

Manonids, ya right.. I founded more strange the way Malik was behaving.. 

----

you know what would be interesting... link up rumors of Madhu and RK in the media as a part of RK's pan.. these rumors are very poplar in bollywood now.. ðŸ˜† 

Even I feel so Lola ...Rk was trying to show today that there is something brewing bw him and MB ...and even Mukund was shocked to see RK in MB's engagement ...he would keep on building this story that he's close enough to MB...
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandymore

mukku ka dialogue was so correct abt his kismat

correct to tha ..but he should act on the same na ...and move out before he gets a jhatka 
anji-mira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

correct to tha ..but he should act on the same na ...and move out before he gets a jhatka 

nidzz he is too latoo on madhu.. he is not going to give up till the end ... and will not miss to torture us
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys Nidzz is right i personally would love Mukku be convulsed ..ache everytime MB goes near RK...agonize thinking about their closeness..he should not be let out easily atleast for Rishbala fan's..
anji-mira thumbnail
chalo guys logging off... bye and good night
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ISADORA

Guys Nidzz is right i personally would love Mukku be convulsed ..ache everytime MB goes near RK...agonize thinking about their closeness..he should not be let out easily atleast for Rishbala fan's..

Hatzzie ...his insecurity was so apparent today ...I mean he forgot that it was his engagement too .the moment he saw RK ...😆...such a loser character ...iske characterization karne main kitna neeche ka sochna pda hoga na writer ko !!!